• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
k, if you had the balls to sport THAT

Indeed I did. The bet was with an old buddy from FanNation - he and I always have some month avi bet on the baseball season.

This year, it's who has a better season, the Indians or Braves. Well, if you don't know, the Braves are sucking an historical amount of balls. He's a redneck from Georgia, so come October, he's going to be wearing a pic of the gayest, blackest, chaps-wearing cowboy I can find for a month.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh there's no doubt the Balding One has made a jackass out of himself many times. The Decision, not 5...not 6...not 7. Looking back @ that comment I think he meant the # of years he wanted to play for the Heat.:D Remember when he said he was taking "mental notes" of all those that disrespected him after his clownish televised Decision? Or him & his pal D. Wade making fun of Dirk during the 2011 Finals because he was sick. Well that sure backfired. And his hairline...give it up LeBald, ya can't use shoe polish for your fading hairline forever.

Yeah, I actually wouldn't have cared about the Decision if that's all there was. I still wouldn't have liked it, but at least it made money for the Boys and Girls Club, so I would have understood it. But, ever since then, it's like he's been on a mission to show the world what a jackass he is.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indeed I did. The bet was with an old buddy from FanNation - he and I always have some month avi bet on the baseball season.

This year, it's who has a better season, the Indians or Braves. Well, if you don't know, the Braves are sucking an historical amount of balls. He's a redneck from Georgia, so come October, he's going to be wearing a pic of the gayest, blackest, chaps-wearing cowboy I can find for a month.

I had @Win TWINS!!! Wear a I heart Obama avatar.

It was magical....lol

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I had @Win TWINS!!! Wear a I heart Obama avatar.

It was magical....lol

:tsk: I felt so dirty...

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,921.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I lose, you'll get paid. I assure you, I'm not sporting a "Rangers Girl" avi because I like it. . .

Last year, I sported a pic of Ned Beatty getting butt fucked from Deliverance for a month. You don't have to worry about me.

:pound:

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,921.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Cavs win.....@ChiefsLakers67 and I will be hating life.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ChiefsLakers already jumped on it.

I'd do a second, but with all the avi bets I do on the Indians, losing would be problematic.

Well....I'm partial to getting Ron Jeremy avi images for my avi wins. So I can see why you're apprehensive. :suds:

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I actually wouldn't have cared about the Decision if that's all there was. I still wouldn't have liked it, but at least it made money for the Boys and Girls Club, so I would have understood it. But, ever since then, it's like he's been on a mission to show the world what a jackass he is.

I absolutely loved the decision. The nationally televised dumping of a fan base ... a thing of beauty. But you know what was better? The pep rally in Miami a few days later where they all came out in Heat uniforms despite it being mid July. The promise of multiple titles without ever playing one minute. The insane backlash it drew. I miss that time in Miami sports so verry much. I am not kidding... that made my heart so very happy.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Cavs win.....@ChiefsLakers67 and I will be hating life.

So will half of the NBA forum, so you won't be alone. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.