• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a lot of peeps talking shit, but I don't see anyone taking me up on my bet offer.

Come on, now. It's just an avi bet, and if the Warriors lose, you'll love the avi I find for you. I promise. . .

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a lot of peeps talking shit, but I don't see anyone taking me up on my bet offer.

Come on, now. It's just an avi bet, and if the Warriors lose, you'll love the avi I find for you. I promise. . .

thought I answered clearly. k, i'll try again...

i'm down...and you're GOING down...:lol:

and don't worry. I got an avi bet winner for YOU to wear as well...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what's the bet?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanna get a 1-week avi bet on The Finals with either a Warriors fan, or a Lebron hater.

I know that according to you guys, there are no Lebron haters that frequent these boards, so just to "expand" a little, I'll also take a Heat fan, or a Lakers fan.

Anyone up for the down stroke?

I actually liked Lebron before he left Cleveland. Since then, I have found him more and more unlikeable.

As for avi bets, I only do 1 and that's a standing bet with a Stanford fan every year for the Stanford/USC game. In fact, that's the only betting of any kind that I do on any sport.

Pretty sure you'll find a taker or 2 though.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm 0-2 on avi bets. I purely won't take one because if I do the cavs will win the title! :gaah:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to be starving tonight...my lunch today was 3 Strawberry Yoplaits. With water throughout the day.

Got my probiotics in today.

I had a burrito.....it was tasty.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thought I answered clearly. k, i'll try again...

i'm down...and you're GOING down...:lol:

and don't worry. I got an avi bet winner for YOU to wear as well...

Good deal.

Gotta let you know, I try to get an avi bet for every Indians series, so if they lose a couple in a row, I can get a little backed up with my avi payments, but I can guarantee you:

1. If the Cavs lose, I will be able to tell you exactly which day my payment will start
  2. I will gladly sport whatever avi you want (provided that it won't get me banned) for seven days
If that's acceptable, then we're on.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanna get a 1-week avi bet on The Finals with either a Warriors fan, or a Lebron hater.

I know that according to you guys, there are no Lebron haters that frequent these boards, so just to "expand" a little, I'll also take a Heat fan, or a Lakers fan.

Anyone up for the down stroke?

Week avi bet?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good deal.

Gotta let you know, I try to get an avi bet for every Indians series, so if they lose a couple in a row, I can get a little backed up with my avi payments, but I can guarantee you:

1. If the Cavs lose, I will be able to tell you exactly which day my payment will start
  2. I will gladly sport whatever avi you want (provided that it won't get me banned) for seven days

you strike me as a cat I can trust. let's DO this...

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wrote a little poem for the Finals. (I put a lot of time and passion into this, so don't be too harsh)

Roses are red
LeBron's a machine
Cleveland in six
Fuck Draymond Green

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wrote a little poem for the Finals. (I put a lot of time and passion into this, so don't be too harsh)

Roses are red
LeBron's a machine
Cleveland in six
Fuck Draymond Green

The last line is funny. Although, for this series, I'm a big fan of his.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually liked Lebron before he left Cleveland. Since then, I have found him more and more unlikeable.

Oh there's no doubt the Balding One has made a jackass out of himself many times. The Decision, not 5...not 6...not 7. Looking back @ that comment I think he meant the # of years he wanted to play for the Heat.:D Remember when he said he was taking "mental notes" of all those that disrespected him after his clownish televised Decision? Or him & his pal D. Wade making fun of Dirk during the 2011 Finals because he was sick. Well that sure backfired. And his hairline...give it up LeBald, ya can't use shoe polish for your fading hairline forever.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good deal.

You make a beautiful Rangers Girl, if it's any consolation:thumper:

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you strike me as a cat I can trust. let's DO this...

If I lose, you'll get paid. I assure you, I'm not sporting a "Rangers Girl" avi because I like it. . .

Last year, I sported a pic of Ned Beatty getting butt fucked from Deliverance for a month. You don't have to worry about me.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I lose, you'll get paid. I assure you, I'm not sporting a "Rangers Girl" avi because I like it. . .

Last year, I sported a pic of Ned Beatty getting butt fucked from Deliverance for a month. You don't have to worry about me.

k, if you had the balls to sport THAT, then I have no doubt...

Status
Not open for further replies.