• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Win or lose, the Cavs are better off trading Love for quality depth players.

You don't think it's horrible that they get zero production from their bench in this series?

2 points from Love, Rugby plays by Delly.....Kyrie saved them all.

* on a side note, I Fucking hate Varajao....flopping ass bitch with the floppy ass hair.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably. As a Cavs fan, I'd want that as it gives you depth.
its not bad all considering.

the best thing Love does is score- if given the opportunities he prob a top 15 scorer in the league- at least he was---- when you have AT LEAST 2 other top 10 scorers- its gonna cut Loves importance down on the Cavs...it just is....ideally Love rebounds, passes, and spreads the floor enough to make up for his lessened importance offensively- but against the Warriors its just no good apparently......

you can see that the Cavs 3 pt shooting that was crazy vs. the pistons and hawks- and even some games against Toronto has been the main thing the Warriors have tried to take away- and thats a lot of Love's role on this Cavs team.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah....i actually think Love matches up well against the Thunder and probably even the Spurs--- he just doesnt matchup well vs. the Warriors- especially with KI and LeBron being 2 of the 6-7 best scorers in the league.

I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt Love is traded even if he is awful and the Cavs lose- they could get the #3 pick and Crowder or Bradley for him tomorrow.

Danny would cream himself.

No.

I say Love and Shump/Smith for Howard.

Or

*gulp*

Love for Melo.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its not bad all considering.

the best thing Love does is score- if given the opportunities he prob a top 15 scorer in the league- at least he was---- when you have AT LEAST 2 other top 10 scorers- its gonna cut Loves importance down on the Cavs...it just is....ideally Love rebounds, passes, and spreads the floor enough to make up for his lessened importance offensively- but against the Warriors its just no good apparently......

you can see that the Cavs 3 pt shooting that was crazy vs. the pistons and hawks- and even some games against Toronto has been the main thing the Warriors have tried to take away- and thats a lot of Love's role on this Cavs team.

Sorry about your Grandpa.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
* on a side note, I Fucking hate Varajao....flopping ass bitch with the floppy ass hair.

Now who do you think taught LeBron everything he knows about flopping? Varejao has been suffering from Flopitis since his rookie year. Which of his flops do you think were worse...when he grabbed Delly & fell over or when he went to the rim & pretended he got smacked upside the head & grabbed his ear?

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah....i actually think Love matches up well against the Thunder and probably even the Spurs--- he just doesnt matchup well vs. the Warriors- especially with KI and LeBron being 2 of the 6-7 best scorers in the league.

I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt Love is traded even if he is awful and the Cavs lose- they could get the #3 pick and Crowder or Bradley for him tomorrow.
BITE YOUR TONGUE !!!!!!!!

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now who do you think taught LeBron everything he knows about flopping? Varejao has been suffering from Flopitis since his rookie year. Which of his flops do you think were worse...when he grabbed Delly & fell over or when he went to the rim & pretended he got smacked upside the head & grabbed his ear?

Both.

But, the one with Delly really pissed me off.

The refs know what he's doing.

So, why do they keep allowing themselves to be tricked?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both.

But, the one with Delly really kissed me off.

The rest know what he's doing.

So, why do they keep allowing themselves to be tricked?

I have no idea why they allow themselves to get tricked. One thing for sure though, AV deserves an Academy Award.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 points from Love, Rugby plays by Delly.....Kyrie saved them all.

Yeah, I can't be a hypocrite. I never liked Andy while he was on the Cavs. I can only imagine what Cavs fans feel about him right now.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do the Cavs do after this season? Especially if they lose again.

I kind of want my Bulls to blow up the team. Im so sick of watching them play. Rose has trade value now after having an so so year and playing some what a full season(plus he has expiring contract). I would hate to Butler and think we can build around him but he has the most trade value. They have 22 mill to spend on FA this year so we can add a nice piece if they want to try it 1 more year.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the Cavs could trade Love to the Twolves for Wiggins?:noidea:
Man they should of never traded him. Imagine the next 8-10 years with Wiggins and Irving. Plus having LBJ for 2-3 very good years. Over paying for TT hurts them but they had to do it.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thats not a bad deal. I do think Love trade value took a hit so that might be too much. Maybe you get Boston other Pick instead of #3 plus Bradley(who I like) and Crowder.

Status
Not open for further replies.