• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@gordontrue, I don't think I ever said that the Cavs are for sure done in this series. I still think the Dubs are the better overall team, regardless on how this plays out. However, I do have to give you credit for digging in on the Cavs given last night's events. This could eventually go to a game 7 where anything goes.

I do feel a bit uneasy about this series for some inexplicable reason, even though it's primarily because Irving and Lebron just both went off last night. Maybe it's the Frosted Flakes I had this morning that's fucking with me right now...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, Tim Donaghy....the gift that keeps on giving to the NBA. Pretty much saying what everyone was thinking.
yah i kinda agree- all though- one would think you can only hit dudes in the balls so many times before it eventually catches up with you.

i dont understand draymonds fascination with other guys' junk. why does he feel it necessary?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah i kinda agree- all though- one would think you can only hit dudes in the balls so many times before it eventually catches up with you.

i dont understand draymonds fascination with other guys' junk. why does he feel it necessary?

Yeah......if it were any other team in the Finals, I'd probably be on the other side of the fence on this. Love Draymond as a player, as a person, he's lacking.

I don't like Lebron just as much, at least he can say he doesn't hit people in the nether regions.

As I said before, Lebron baited him and Draymond bit. When you're down 3-1 to a deeper team, you have to think outside of the box.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@gordontrue, I don't think I ever said that the Cavs are for sure done in this series. I still think the Dubs are the better overall team, regardless on how this plays out. However, I do have to give you credit for digging in on the Cavs given last night's events. This could eventually go to a game 7 where anything goes.

I do feel a bit uneasy about this series for some inexplicable reason, even though it's primarily because Irving and Lebron just both went off last night. Maybe it's the Frosted Flakes I had this morning that's fucking with me right now...

Can't take any credit for digging in. It has more to do with being a fan than it does honest analysis.

One home win away from a winner-takes-all opportunity. Gonna be as tough as home games come though... against a 73 win team with 2 of the best shooters in league history and a very fired up Draymond Green.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think Love is on the Cavs to open the season.

Why rush a trade before you know what other teams (Warriors, Thunder, Spurs, etc) are going to look like? The trade deadline isn't until Feb and Love's value is likely to be at an all time low during the off-season.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NBA need to change their finals schedule next year. This is stupid.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is gone on draft night.

Win or lose, the Cavs are better off trading Love for quality depth players.

You don't think it's horrible that they get zero production from their bench in this series?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think Love is on the Cavs to open the season.

Why rush a trade before you know what other teams (Warriors, Thunder, Spurs, etc) are going to look like? The trade deadline isn't until Feb and Love's value is likely to be at an all time low during the off-season.
yah....i actually think Love matches up well against the Thunder and probably even the Spurs--- he just doesnt matchup well vs. the Warriors- especially with KI and LeBron being 2 of the 6-7 best scorers in the league.

I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt Love is traded even if he is awful and the Cavs lose- they could get the #3 pick and Crowder or Bradley for him tomorrow.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah....i actually think Love matches up well against the Thunder and probably even the Spurs--- he just doesnt matchup well vs. the Warriors- especially with KI and LeBron being 2 of the 6-7 best scorers in the league.

I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt Love is traded even if he is awful and the Cavs lose- they could get the #3 pick and Crowder or Bradley for him tomorrow.

Probably. As a Cavs fan, I'd want that as it gives you depth.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless you are a Warriors fan you should be rooting for a game 7. :D

It would be just the 4th Game 7 in in the Finals in the last 22 years.

Who doesn't want to end the NBA season on a Game 7?

Status
Not open for further replies.