• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James/Kyrie/Love has 84 combined points.

#cavsbig3

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell is wrong with Love. He looked so bad yesterday. In your opinion you think he is gone after this year?

idk they did give him $20 mil so I don't think he is going anywhere. He usually plays better at home but Lebron and Kyrie need to take the majority of the shots and kick it out to him or post him up sometimes. He is just not hitting shots. I don't know what to think right now but he just needs to make shots when he is open if the Cavs want to win this Game 6.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh that's easy. # 7065..."Im talking 1 good game for the Cavs."

One more time...the Cavs won game 3 by 30 points. And yet you insist they have only played one good game.
WHo cares if I say 1 or 2 good games. I stil dont see any hate. I gave them credit. I love how u leave out everything. LOL We have a Homer Alert.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well going into this series I had them winning 1 game so by winning 2 I see them having a lucky good win. it was the perfect storm. 2 starters out for GS and Barnes playing the 5 for most of the game, Curry being off again, LBJ and Irving going off at the same time(1st time). It was the perfect storm.

If they lost next game it doesnt matter. All that matters is that it will be the same outcome. 4-2 just like last year.

Whatever ya say. You keep insist on mentioning last nights game & won't even acknowledge game 3.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One guy shot 70% and the other shot 53%. Obviously Kyrie shot better but you're a clown if you think shooting 53% on 30 shots is bad. I think any logical person on here would love it if their PG shot 70% or their SF shot 53%
Thank you u finally admit it. Damn that took long. No I said LBJ had a good night. Its just not a great night like Irving. Thats all I said. Both Players were on last night.

See these LBJ Homers jump on 1 thing u say but leave out everything else.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHo cares if I say 1 or 2 good games. I stil dont see any hate. I gave them credit. I love how u leave out everything. LOL We have a Homer Alert.

What have I left out though? Who cares about 1 or 2 games...hey I'm just trying to get you to understand you've said multiple times they have only played one good game. Which is biased & incorrect. And stop calling me a homer, been a die hard Celtics fan since the early 80's. Not everyone originally from NE Ohio is a Cavs fan.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The crazy thing is that was the most points Lebron scored all season and they needed it the most. 2 more to go, don't lose any focus.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You obviously didn't watch the game lol
No u didnt. Everyone on sports TV or Radio is talking about Irving right now. Irving led that team last night. He gives them that Energy. It takes nothing away from LBJ but sometimes LBJ isnt the #1 man on his team. Just like last year Iggy won MVP. Curry is the better player but Iggy was the MVP of the Finals.

It was Irving Night last night and more so because he was going against the MVP. Thats why. Its that simple.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had 41 last night and has upped his Finals numbers this postseason to 28ppg, 12rpg, 8apg, 2.4spg, and 2bpg so I'll go with NO.
You only need to go back and watch the 4th quarter of game 4 to change your answer to "yes".

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had the Warriors in 6, but after last nights game it has me second guessing that. a Game 6 in Cleveland with Lebrons back to the wall might not bode well for the Warriors, like we saw last night.

I'm a bit shaky on the Warriors right now as well. Only reason I think they pull this out on Thursday is because Draymond's back as well as for the fact that what the Cavs did last night will not likely happen again. There was zero ball movement as the same problems still exist. It's just the fact that Kyrie and Lebron both decided to have their best respective games on the same night.

Make no mistake though. Cavs aren't exactly going to lay down on Thursday. Golden State better be ready to come out and play. Particularly Curry, whom outside of game 4 has been a disappointment in this series.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually WAMU's a Celtics fan...

just puttin' that out there...
Doesnt matter if he is a Boston fan. He said he is a Cvs fan in this series and the way he is pointing out 1 thing I said but not everything else I sad. that is a Homer.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a bit shaky on the Warriors right now as well. Only reason I think they pull this out on Thursday is because Draymond's back as well as for the fact that what the Cavs did last night will not likely happen again. There was zero ball movement as the same problems still exist. It's just the fact that Kyrie and Lebron both decided to have their best respective games on the same night.

Make no mistake though. Cavs aren't exactly going to lay down on Thursday. Golden State better be ready to come out and play. Particularly Curry, whom outside of game 4 has been a disappointment in this series.
yeah I cant see both going off at the same time again like that. I been saying that but watch out some of these Bandwagon Cavs fan that just came back to board after 1 great win. Green being back is Big and Barnes doesnt have the play the 5. LOL

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the whole series... LeBron is leading BOTH teams in rebounds, assists, steals, & blocks. He trails Kyrie by just 1 in points. Shooting 50% from the field.

Yeah... he's just going off once every 5 to 7 games.

By definition, this was going off for Lebron. Think about at this juncture that he's now averaging 1-point less than Kyrie after last night (fully aware that they both scored 41 points). Offensively he hasn't been as effective as he could be. Last night is where he played a damn near perfect game.

I think when we talk about Lebron going off, it's to the effect of him having the game that he had last night. And even then, that performance ranked right up there with the 2012 game 6 in the ECF.

Status
Not open for further replies.