• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs should keep having Tristan guard Barnes and LeBron guard Draymond for Game 6.

I have to say- Tristan Thompsons ability to switch and guard on the perimeter has been spectacular---- one play later on i nthe game Thompson is DOGGING Curry on the perimeter and he throws an awful pass for a turnover...gotta give TT credit--- how many bigs can stay in front of steph curry even DECENTLY well?
I actually like that idea for the Cavs. I think that might actually be smart. Now we are talking about when GS plays small with green at the 5.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Purgy: Yeah, well, Lebron got really lucky because they used some new florescent lighting in the Warriors' locker room and it fucked with the players equilibrium. I mean, I know Lebron made some great shots, but that's because the Warriors didn't block any of them.
This might of been the dumbest thing I have seen on these boards. LOL U need help buddy.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it makes perfect sense. LOL U do know LBJ went 16-30 LOL its not that great. A lot of his points were in the paint. Yes he shot the 3 well last night but over all he scored 14 points inside only had 4points in the 4th Q.
Irving had 14 points in the paint. He went off out side. He had 11 points in the 4th.

So overall 28 points in the paint. Sounds like a lot to me from only 2 players.

LOL this is great stuff. Keep going Im knocking everything down.

53% is great. Every single Guard or Forward will take that shooting %.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not really, voters should have accounted for him being so close to a suspension. Definitely one reason I said Ws in 7 which is looking more likely now. It's not like him being out was unforeseeable

True.....but given the way with which he was suspended....was not only questionable...but made the NBA look weak and as though they caved just to keep the series competitive.

The whole thing wreaks not only of conspiracy...but of an unnecessary bureaucracy gone awry based on favoritism.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop making stuff up. 1 good game is nonsense. Did you watch game 3 when G.S. had everyone? Here's his stat line: 14-26 (1-2) 3-5 32 pts, 11 rebs, 6 asts, 1 stl, 2 blks. What the hell are you talking about!? In game 3 he had more points, rebounds, assist & blocks than the Splash Brothers combined.
Im talking 1 good game for the Cavs. They were lights out with GS 2 starters and Barnes playing the 5 for most of the 2nd half. Once you see the Facts the better you will feel.

U guys come back on the boards after 1 good game. Its still 3-2 GS with GS having home court and you need to beat them a combine 3 times in a row. LOL

U guys did the same thing last year. 4-2 Series over.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
53% is great. Every single Guard or Forward will take that shooting %.
LOL ok 16-30 is not that great. He took 30 shots. Now Irving going 17-24 is great. see the 2 difference.

Hope this helps you out. 1 is good the other had a great shooting night.

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was all about Irving and if you cant see that then it shows you a LBJ Homer. LBJ had a great game but look at what Irving did. His shooting was insane. What Irving did in the 4th Q was crazy. No one is taking anything away from LBJ but last night was Irving Night. Kid was crazy good last night.
I agree. The team seems to go as Kyrie goes. He ignites them. I'm not saying he's better than LeBron, but it kinda seems like this is Irving's team.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True.....but given the way with which he was suspended....was not only questionable...but made the NBA look weak and as though they caved just to keep the series competitive.

The whole thing wreaks not only of conspiracy...but of an unnecessary bureaucracy gone awry based on favoritism.

EXACTLY the part I have an issue with...

not going to pull the conspiracy theory card or anything, but the NBA should've seen that play for EXACTLY what it was...

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree with this. NBA gave in and helped Cavs out but still GS needs to do a better job last night.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im talking 1 good game for the Cavs. They were lights out with GS 2 starters and Barnes playing the 5 for most of the 2nd half. Once you see the Facts the better you will feel.

U guys come back on the boards after 1 good game. Its still 3-2 GS with GS having home court and you need to beat them a combine 3 times in a row. LOL

While I can't relate to the feelings, I can understand the motivation for Heat and Lakers fans' hatred of Lebron. You on the other hand, are an interesting study that I'd like to explore more. How did Lebron hurt your feelings?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I've now caught up and am at the bleeding edge of this thread.

Good times. Fellas, enjoy your days.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the Cavs competed well in a close game for most of it and won on the road, now they have to go back home and play with the same intensity. Lebron and Kyrie have to stay hot but other role players are eventually going to have to step up and hit some shots or have a very good game. It is going to be an even tougher game in game 6 with Draymond coming back. They need to try to get him in foul trouble early to set the tone and get a lead.

1 down, 2 to go.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're just being biased & refuse to admit it. And don't say "U guys". Say that to a Cavs fan. Just because I want them to win this series doesn't make me a Cavs fan. And stop you're complete bullshit. The Cavs in game 3 blew out a healthy Warriors team by 30. Funny how you insist on ignoring that fact & keep saying they've only played 1 good game.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're hating, purguy.
Please explain how I am hating. I would love to hear it.
- I gave Credit to the Cavs for fighting and getting a road win.
- I praise Irving for having 1 hell of a night
- I said LBj played his best game( I just think Irving was the man last night)
- I also stated its 3-2 in the series
- Last night GS was with out Green and AB(most of the game)
- Barnes was playing the 5 for most of the game especially during crunch time

So please tell me how I am hating. I would really like to know. In my opinion I said they played 1 great game but dont forget GS is still up 3-2 and they get Green back. 1 Good game is not going to change my opinion about this Cavs team. They lost last year 4-2. i see no difference this year and they have all their players.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie has been much better than Curry in the series so far, 3 straight 30+ point games. Curry has played good in 1 game so far.

Curry is due for a monster game, my sweetohiorainbowgivingpal.....lol

In fact, I'd say he's a bit overdue.

LOOKOUT, BEREAVELAND!!!!!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the Cavs competed well in a close game for most of it and won on the road, now they have to go back home and play with the same intensity. Lebron and Kyrie have to stay hot but other role players are eventually going to have to step up and hit some shots or have a very good game. It is going to be an even tougher game in game 6 with Draymond coming back. They need to try to get him in foul trouble early to set the tone and get a lead.

1 down, 2 to go.[/QUOTE]

NOT gonna happen, but keep the faith...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.