• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should probably stay out of it. His telling people what they can and can't post or what he doesn't want to hear about and getting into bitch fights has grown tiresome and I'm not alone on that. He doesn't need you trying to white knight him.

I need someone trying to white knight me.

Anyone? Anyone? Buhler? Buhler?

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bogut is useless. You do realize this right?

FTR they also went off in game 3. Assuming you missed that game
LOL k Bogut helps them in the Interior. I dont know what games you been watching. Now last night u take both of their Interior guys out = trouble. U do realize Barnes was playing the 5 for most of the Game. LOL

Come on man you are better then this.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do have to give credit to LBJ but last night was all about Irving.

:wtf2:...All about Irving.:L Yet LeBron had more rebounds, assists, steals, blocks & fewer to's last night.:crazy:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL k Bogut helps them in the Interior. I dont know what games you been watching. Now last night u take both of their Interior guys out = trouble. U do realize Barnes was playing the 5 for most of the Game. LOL

Your point is irrelevant when the reason James went off is because his jumpshot was on point....same for Kyrie

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,543.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the whole series... LeBron is leading BOTH teams in rebounds, assists, steals, & blocks. He trails Kyrie by just 1 in points. Shooting 50% from the field.

Yeah... he's just going off once every 5 to 7 games.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are Kerr how do you tell Draymond to approach game 6? (Knowing that any flagrant foul will result in him missing game 7).

A) Go with an unharnessed Draymond for game 6, increasing your chances of closing out, but risking losing him for game 7

B) Go with a harnessed Draymond for game 6, decreasing your chances of winning game 6, but guaranteeing you'll have an unharnessed Draymond for game 7, if necessary

I'd go with a quote from Stand By Me:

img_opRYqM.jpg

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are Kerr how do you tell Draymond to approach game 6? (Knowing that any flagrant foul will result in him missing game 7).

A) Go with an unharnessed Draymond for game 6, increasing your chances of closing out, but risking losing him for game 7

B) Go with a harnessed Draymond for game 6, decreasing your chances of winning game 6, but guaranteeing you'll have an unharnessed Draymond for game 7, if necessary

This is silly, they won 3 games without Green getting in trouble he doesn't need to be 'unharnessed'

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BINGO...!

seems a lot of folks here would rather think that LeClown's the greatest invention since fire than factor that in...

ah well, I had the Dubs in 6 anyways...
LeBron is the best player in the league- and the best player since Michael Jordan. I dont know how you argue those things. I sure as hell dont always like the guy- he has a huge ego and you cant relate to a 6 foot 8 monster....doesnt change the truth though. Curry is much more relate-able- and is the best shooter in NBA history- but if Curry is not hitting his shots his value plummets....

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell him he's the leader of the team and show him the video of their pick and roll defense when he's not in the game.

Also, flash the trophy in his face from last season and ask him another. Because if they lose game 6, and he gets another flagrant foul, the Dubs are screwed.

I said it before in this thread, the Dubs are the best team. Only chance for the Cavs is if Lebron and Kyrie go nuclear on the Dubs. Still though, the Warriors missed a shit ton of wide open 3's last night. But I give my hats off to the Cavs - more specifically to Lebron and Kyrie. Dubs called the man a bitch, Lebron came into Oracle arena last night in an elimination game and pulled a crazy 41-point stat line game.

He essentially walked into their house, fucked their wife, and ate the last bit of cereal that they had in the cupboard. Then walked out while leaving the door wide open.

More like he did all that after baiting the husband into getting arrested for some shit

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poll is kind of compromised when Draymond gets suspended for a game
Not in my opinion... everyone knew he was a single point away from an automatic suspension and that it was a possibility.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would we take layups or dunks out? That's stupid. Currently averaging 28, 12, & 8 on just slightly under 50% shooting
Im stating and talking about his shot. His shot has not been great this post season. he is driving more and that is a good thing for him. He is actually missing more layups this year then any other year.

1 Good game and cavs fans are going crazy. LOL

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cavs should keep having Tristan guard Barnes and LeBron guard Draymond for Game 6.

I have to say- Tristan Thompsons ability to switch and guard on the perimeter has been spectacular---- one play later on i nthe game Thompson is DOGGING Curry on the perimeter and he throws an awful pass for a turnover...gotta give TT credit--- how many bigs can stay in front of steph curry even DECENTLY well?

Status
Not open for further replies.