• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope the Warriors win on Thursday but I can't lie, I somewhat enjoyed seeing Lebron going off after Klay was talking all that shit. This performance was bound to happen.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now Draymond is the reason Kyrie went off. When have Draymond guarded Kyrie in this series? Please don't embarrass yourself

Yes, because it's not like GSW switches everything on defense or that having their best defensive player and the guy who does the talking to get the defense set effects the entire defense or anything. Or that having Draymond in the paint would have effected Kyrie getting into the paint.

It's next man up and it's on the Warriors players for not stepping up. But let's not pretend that Draymond being out didn't hurt the Warriors entire defense and help with the looks that both Kyrie and Lebron got on offense.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You Warriors fans can't tip your hat for even 1 game?

In here calling LeBron a bitch after he just lit your ass up. :L

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, because it's not like GSW switches everything on defense or that having their best defensive player and the guy who does the talking to get the defense set effects the entire defense or anything. Or that having Draymond in the paint would have effected Kyrie getting into the paint.

It's next man up and it's on the Warriors players for not stepping up. But let's not pretend that Draymond being out didn't hurt the Warriors entire defense and help with the looks that both Kyrie and Lebron got on offense.

Never once said it didn't hurt the Warriors. Just saying I really don't care to hear about it because Cavs fans got destroyed by Warriors fans last year if they dare brought up the fact that Kyrie missed games 2-6 last season

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You Warriors fans can't tip your hat for even 1 game?

In here calling LeBron a bitch after he just lit your ass up. :L

They're the biggest crybabies on here. Even during the regular season, the few times that they were defeated, they refused to ever tip their hat. It is always some lame excuse

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think calling what LeBron and Irving did last night "hero ball" is somewhat unfair. I get it. It was a lot of 1-on-1 moves and they both shot at a level that is likely unsustainable over multiple games. To some extent, it is true.

BUT... its what the Warriors are giving them. The Warriors are glued to JR, Frye, Love, etc out at the 3 point line. Frye was interviewed after game 2 or 3 about his lack of scoring and he said something like "Hey they got a guy attached to me and he's not leaving my side. At that point my job is to take him out of the play and free up space for my teammates".

The Warriors are playing LeBron and Irving straight up... and they have lots of space because of their shooters keeping the defense away. LeBron & Irving are 2 of the best in the league at making 1-on-1 moves in space. (Of course, having Draymond and then Bogut out really helped that space as well in this game.)

It also justifies SOME of Love's bad play this series. There is no excuse for having a game like Love did last night when you're that talented... BUT overlooked is how much attention the Warriors defense gives him when he is standing at the 3. Just more space for LeBron and Irving to operate.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're the biggest crybabies on here. Even during the regular season, the few times that they were defeated, they refused to ever tip their hat. It is always some lame excuse
Sounds like the Warriors players. Maybe that's where they get it from.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never once said it didn't hurt the Warriors. Just saying I really don't care to hear about it because Cavs fans got destroyed by Warriors fans last year if they dare brought up the fact that Kyrie missed games 2-6 last season

No, you just said that him being out had no effect on Kyrie going off. Which is stupid, since him being out effects the entire defense.

And who gives a fuck what you want to hear about? If you don't like what others are saying, stay off the boards. It's like your trying to take Wiggy's spot coming on here trying to lecture people and tell them what you "don't want to hear."

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think calling what LeBron and Irving did last night "hero ball" is somewhat unfair. I get it. It was a lot of 1-on-1 moves and they both shot at a level that is likely unsustainable over multiple games. To some extent, it is true.

BUT... its what the Warriors are giving them. The Warriors are glued to JR, Frye, Love, etc out at the 3 point line. Frye was interviewed after game 2 or 3 about his lack of scoring and he said something like "Hey they got a guy attached to me and he's not leaving my side. At that point my job is to take him out of the play and free up space for my teammates".

The Warriors are playing LeBron and Irving straight up... and they have lots of space because of their shooters keeping the defense away. LeBron & Irving are 2 of the best in the league at making 1-on-1 moves in space. (Of course, having Draymond and then Bogut out really helped that space as well in this game.)

It also justifies SOME of Love's bad play this series. There is no excuse for having a game like Love did last night when you're that talented... BUT overlooked is how much attention the Warriors defense gives him when he is standing at the 3. Just more space for LeBron and Irving to operate.

Sorry but that is a lame excuse for Love. That is basically admitting that he has turned into a one dimensional player which is embarrassing for a player of his caliber.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry but that is a lame excuse for Love. That is basically admitting that he has turned into a one dimensional player which is embarrassing for a player of his caliber.

Agreed. Like I said... there is no excuse for his performance overall. He needs to find a way to have a much bigger impact.

I'm just pointing out 1 thing I think is getting overlooked. (And it wasn't just about Love... its true of all of their 3 point shooters).

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
think calling what LeBron and Irving did last night "hero ball" is somewhat unfair. I get it. It was a lot of 1-on-1 moves and they both shot at a level that is likely unsustainable over multiple games. To some extent, it is true.

It was hero ball, but it's not the slam that you seem to think it is. Hero ball by Lebron and Kyrie is the Cavs best chance at winning because there really isn't anyone else on the team that has shown an ability to step up and help them out on offense. JR Smith shows up for a minute or 2 here and there, but that's about all of the help they're getting.

Unfortunately for the Cavs, their best chance of winning, as you point out is also likely unsustainable.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sometimes ya need luck to win a title....

still a long long long way to go- but i would laugh very hard if Draymond Green's proclivity for grabbing other men's junk led to Cleveland's first title in 50+ years.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as for Lebron's game, I get that most on here don't want to give him credit for his game last night but you do realize, the Warriors been giving him those jump shots all series right? He just happened to make much more of them. He's going to get a lot of those same open mid range shots on Thursday

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am doing okay. thanks for asking. not so great but okay.

As the nation has been reminded this week, there are a lot of things in life WAAAY more important than basketball. Hope whatever it is gets better for you. :suds:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Love has become a 1 dimensional player. It's not because that's who he is, it's because that's what the Cavs offense has turned him into.

The same thing happened to a lesser extent with Bosh in Miami when they had their big 3. The difference though, was that Bosh can play defense, so he still effected the game in positive ways. Also, Bosh is more athletic than Love, so he could play without the ball a little easier as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.