• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually a real "serious" gambler would wait to see what the MRI report on Bogut will be...when the game is 3 days away.

But when smoke gets in your eyes...like it apparently has with you...it clouds your judgement and you lose.
I am saying in general if a better thinks a line has good value and others are going TO BET ON IT TO MOVE IT, then they jump on it.

In this example, considering the Cavs have been favored every time at home vs the Warriors and they have momentum, the line seems equal value. Bogut not playing might move it 0.5 points in the Cavs favor at most. Fuck, even Green being out only moved it a point.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am saying in general if a *better thinks a line has good value and others are going TO BET ON IT TO MOVE IT, then they jump on it.

In this example, considering the Cavs have been favored every time at home vs the Warriors and they have momentum, the line seems equal value. Bogut not playing might move it 0.5 points in the Cavs favor at most. Fuck, even Green being out only moved it a point.

*bettor

Also.....as a part time gambler for many years, I've never been silly or "cavalier" with my bet$.

pun intended.

I'm gonna wait until wednesday or thursday.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The choker Lebron James avg 32.4 PPG in elimination games.....most in NBA history

Not a choker. Only series he was off was against the Mavs in the finals with the Heat, and I really believe it was because he was referring. Win or lose, he will be the best player in this finals and the last 5 finals....

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Very disappointing to shoot this poorly at home. Shot something like 27% in the second half. Pretty much impossible to win when that happens.

Give credit to the Cavs. Warriors living and dieing by the 3. Maybe it works out for them over one of next two games....

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of the Cavs problems were overshadowed by Lebron and Irving playing up to their full ability. That can't happen again as ball movement will be needed. I seriously doubt Lebron and Irving combine for +80 points again. Draymond will be back for game 6 and that defense will be better (at least than it was tonight). Cavs are in a good position right now. Win Thursday and it's up in the air. Dubs have only lost consecutive games twice this year. Let's see if that holds.

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Curry was soooo amazing in the regular season, and now he's nowhere to be found in the Finals? What the hell happened to this guy??!!!

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at this. LeBron finally says enough is enough, shows some anger and starts driving hard to the basket with most of each possession and not only does he tear it up, his team wins! Wow who would have thunk.

Part of me feels like this win for the Cavs was delaying the inevitable, but also a part of me think Cleveland forces this to game 7, and in a game 7 anyone can win.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, figured the Cavs would win this game after the first 3 minutes it felt more like a party in GS then a game. Players also seemed ready to celebrate.

ChrisGar15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow..what game were you watching, dude?

I didn't get or see that at all.

Someone was smokin in Oregon.

I thought it was a great game until GSWs stopped executing and making shots in middle of 2nd half.

Lebron was a beast on defense.

The Cavs went to "hero ball" in 2nd half. It worked tonight, but I don't see them winning 3 in a row just playing iso ball. (especially relying on Lebron to hit outside shots) The Cavs had 2 assists besides Lebron & Kyrie.

If Game 6 is played the same way by the Cavs -- they lose.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone was smokin in Oregon.

I thought it was a great game until GSWs stopped executing and making shots in middle of 2nd half.

Lebron was a beast on defense.

The Cavs went to "hero ball" in 2nd half. It worked tonight, but I don't see them winning 3 in a row just playing iso ball. (especially relying on Lebron to hit outside shots) The Cavs had 2 assists besides Lebron & Kyrie.

If Game 6 is played the same way by the Cavs -- they lose.

Green will be back which will solidify things for the Dubs on offense and especially defensively. Bogut could be back by thursday...but they may hold him out and save him for a game 7 if one is needed.

Last edited:

ChrisGar15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green will be back which will solidify things for the Dubs on offense and especially defensively. Bogut could be back by thursday...but they may hold him out and save him for a game 7 if one is needed.

I don't think Bogut is very important. Last year he played like 5 minutes total in 3 games (2 he didn't play at all) when the Ws won 3 straight.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Bogut is very important. Last year he played like 5 minutes total in 3 games (2 he didn't play at all) when the Ws won 3 straight.

He's still vital to the team for his rebounding..(which gets the fast break going)... his shot blocking and screen setting....plus he's one of the better passing centers in the league.
He's not there for his offense. His only negs are his poor free throw shooting, and his tendency to get into early foul trouble.

Last edited:

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

His block party set the tone in game 4 early and they won a critical game. It would hurt to lose him.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's a very optimistic view. Best case scenario is that it's just a sprained knee, but that could keep him out for a couple weeks or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.