• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just realized this series is going the exact same way the Stanley Cup Finals went. If that holds true then the Warriors win game 6

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol what do you mean clearly isn't working? They had a 3-1 lead until their main defensive guy got suspended. Lol
Don't act like that isn't a factor.

Did Green not play in game 3?

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand. My point is Cavs fans got slammed last year by Warriors fans if they dare brought up that their 2nd and 3rd best players last year missed games 2-6. Sorry but I have no time for hypocrites so to see those same Warriors fans cry about Draymond not being there is comical to me.
Fair enough, but I'd say that the if we had Love/Irving deal is kind of null and void, or at the least up in the air, when they have Love riding the bench, along with Kyrie getting taken advantage of on defense(didn't happen tonight however). Also, not sure what he does playing iso ball last year, and I'm not sure what David Blatt does with them as well. i guess what I'm saying is that there are alot less if's about Draymond Green's role when he misses as opposed to when Kyrie/Love missed last year.
What I find funny however, is that Kyrie is about to get all the love for playing iso basll tonight, but when he's missing em it's "he isn't helping Lebron". Wilbon killed him last game, and now he just said that he was "fantastic"

Reactions: LAD

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough, but I'd say that the if we had Love/Irving deal is kind of null and void, or at the least up in the air, when they have Love riding the bench, along with Kyrie getting taken advantage of on defense(didn't happen tonight however). Also, not sure what he does playing iso ball last year, and I'm not sure what David Blatt does with them as well. i guess what I'm saying is that there are alot less if's about Draymond Green's role when he misses as opposed to when Kyrie/Love missed last year.
What I find funny however, is that Kyrie is about to get all the love for playing iso basll tonight, but when he's missing em it's "he isn't helping Lebron". Wilbon killed him last game, and now he just said that he was "fantastic"

Make or miss league. When he's making shots iso ball is great. When he isn't then they need better ball movement

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very disappointing to shoot this poorly at home. Shot something like 27% in the second half. Pretty much impossible to win when that happens.

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're free to bet your way...knock yourself out.
That is what 100% of serious gamblers would do in that situation.

But the fact is you were blowing smoke. The game isn't going to swing 3 points baring an injury.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very disappointing to shoot this poorly at home. Shot something like 27% in the second half. Pretty much impossible to win when that happens.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is what 100% of serious gamblers would do in that situation.

But the fact is you were blowing smoke. The game isn't going to swing 3 points baring an injury.

Actually a real "serious" gambler would wait to see what the MRI report on Bogut will be...when the game is 3 days away.

But when smoke gets in your eyes...like it apparently has with you...it clouds your judgement and you lose.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The choker Lebron James avg 32.4 PPG in elimination games.....most in NBA history

Status
Not open for further replies.