• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are Kerr how do you tell Draymond to approach game 6? (Knowing that any flagrant foul will result in him missing game 7).

A) Go with an unharnessed Draymond for game 6, increasing your chances of closing out, but risking losing him for game 7

B) Go with a harnessed Draymond for game 6, decreasing your chances of winning game 6, but guaranteeing you'll have an unharnessed Draymond for game 7, if necessary

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are Kerr how do you tell Draymond to approach game 6? (Knowing that any flagrant foul will result in him missing game 7).

A) Go with an unharnessed Draymond for game 6, increasing your chances of closing out, but risking losing him for game 7

B) Go with a harnessed Draymond for game 6, decreasing your chances of winning game 6, but guaranteeing you'll have an unharnessed Draymond for game 7, if necessary

Tell him he's the leader of the team and show him the video of their pick and roll defense when he's not in the game.

Also, flash the trophy in his face from last season and ask him another. Because if they lose game 6, and he gets another flagrant foul, the Dubs are screwed.

I said it before in this thread, the Dubs are the best team. Only chance for the Cavs is if Lebron and Kyrie go nuclear on the Dubs. Still though, the Warriors missed a shit ton of wide open 3's last night. But I give my hats off to the Cavs - more specifically to Lebron and Kyrie. Dubs called the man a bitch, Lebron came into Oracle arena last night in an elimination game and pulled a crazy 41-point stat line game.

He essentially walked into their house, fucked their wife, and ate the last bit of cereal that they had in the cupboard. Then walked out while leaving the door wide open.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NBA will not suspend Green for game 7, unless he literally murders LeBaby.

I agree its highly unlikely... but if he is called for a flagrant (1 or 2) on the floor... they have to suspend him by rule.

Unless they rescind the flagrant foul.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think you go with option A and trust that he will be able to keep his emotions in check. He actually had been doing a very good job of that since he got within 1 point of the suspension.

Also, it's not like what happened with Lebron was the result of him losing his cool. What got him the flagrant was very borderline and most think the upgrade to a flagrant 1 was unwarranted.

Also, given the overall reaction, to this suspension, he'd have to do something pretty egregious (like the MWP elbow to Harden's head a few years back) to get suspended for game 7.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dubs called the man a bitch, Lebron came into Oracle arena last night in an elimination game and pulled a crazy 41-point stat line game.

Yep, can't argue that. He stepped up and stuck it right back in the Warriors face on their home court.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but he did play a great game. I don't like him, but I'm not going to take that away from him either.

Yeah you have to give him credit. 41, 16, & 7 isn't an easy stat line. There's very few players IMO who can put up those numbers in an elimination game. Maybe 2 or 3 other players

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW... 41 of the 94 voters on this poll are now officially wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.