• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy shows up after a Cavs win. Who could have predicted that. Dude is fucking lame
yah...well couldnt relaly be helped...my grandpa passed away a little less than 2 weeks ago- and i got really sick afterwards.....yesterday was my first day back at work since the Tuesday after Memorial Day...missed 8 days of work in a row.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love has become a 1 dimensional player. It's not because that's who he is, it's because that's what the Cavs offense has turned him into.

The same thing happened to a lesser extent with Bosh in Miami when they had their big 3. The difference though, was that Bosh can play defense, so he still effected the game in positive ways. Also, Bosh is more athletic than Love, so he could play without the ball a little easier as well.

And Bosh also didn't just sit at the 3 point line.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as for Lebron's game, I get that most on here don't want to give him credit for his game last night but you do realize, the Warriors been giving him those jump shots all series right? He just happened to make much more of them. He's going to get a lot of those same open mid range shots on Thursday

That's what I'm saying. The Warriors gameplan defensively is to play straight up... take away the outside shooting and rely on their very good individual defense and interior defense to take away drives.

They have yet to really double LeBron or Kyrie (except sometimes on LeBron when he posts up). I think Bron and Kyrie are gonna have to embrace what they did and see if they have anymore of it left for the rest of the series.

If they keep it up... Kerr might start sending doubles... which would open back up the 3 point barrage that we haven't seen since the eastern conf playoffs.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Bosh also didn't just sit at the 3 point line.

That's what I'm talking about. Love has been relegated to a spot up shooter role in the Cavs offense because Lebron and Kyrie are so ball dominant. Lebron and D-Wade were also ball dominant, but not to the extent that Lebron and Kyrie are.

In Miami, it looked like Lebron and Wade did a better job of moving the ball and getting Bosh involved. Some of that is likely due to Bosh being a better athlete so they could hit him with passes on cuts to the basket, etc.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I'm saying. The Warriors gameplan defensively is to play straight up... take away the outside shooting and rely on their very good individual defense and interior defense to take away drives.

They have yet to really double LeBron or Kyrie (except sometimes on LeBron when he posts up). I think Bron and Kyrie are gonna have to embrace what they did and see if they have anymore of it left for the rest of the series.

If they keep it up... Kerr might start sending doubles... which would open back up the 3 point barrage that we haven't seen since the eastern conf playoffs.
yah thats kinda what i have been seeing too.

It seems the Warriors are mostly playing just straight up on Irving and LeBron and daring them to score enough to win the game without Love, Frye, Delly doing ANYTHING from 3.

I like when Thompson guards Irving- because- he still cant guard Kyrie- and that leaves Smith with a really nice matchup vs. Curry who he can shoot over if he needs to.

The Cavs actually - statistically- play better when Thompson is covering Irving.

If the Cavs are gonna have any chance Irving is gonna have to continue to outplay Curry for the most part.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as for Lebron's game, I get that most on here don't want to give him credit for his game last night but you do realize, the Warriors been giving him those jump shots all series right? He just happened to make much more of them. He's going to get a lot of those same open mid range shots on Thursday

Lebron is a great player. Great players have games like Lebron did last night where everything is falling. Making Lebron a jump shooter is still the best way to neutralize him, it's by far the weakest part of his game.

But you do it understanding that he will have a game or 2 like last night. Kerr is just betting that he can't do it 4 times in 7 games, which is a pretty good bet.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shout out to Livingston on that dunk. That was nasty.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not what he's been doing. He's been on here lecturing others about what he doesn't want to hear.

I "don't want to hear any X from Y" is an expression.

Like a few of the comments I noticed during the thread that said "I don't want to hear any excuses from Queen fans when the Warriors win this game. Just cause LeBron has 1 good game. Its about how he plays the whole series".

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah...well couldnt relaly be helped...my grandpa passed away a little less than 2 weeks ago- and i got really sick afterwards.....yesterday was my first day back at work since the Tuesday after Memorial Day...missed 8 days of work in a row.

Sorry to hear about your grandpa. My condolences.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,543.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everybody on here doubted me when I predicted the Cavs would win the 2 games I called.

:pound:

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry man. That really sucks.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everybody on here doubted me when I predicted the Cavs would win the 2 games I called.

:pound:

Please keep predicting Cavs wins. It is working.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I "don't want to hear any X from Y" is an expression.

Like a few of the comments I noticed during the thread that said "I don't want to hear any excuses from Queen fans when the Warriors win this game. Just cause LeBron has 1 good game. Its about how he plays the whole series".

You should probably stay out of it. His telling people what they can and can't post or what he doesn't want to hear about and getting into bitch fights has grown tiresome and I'm not alone on that. He doesn't need you trying to white knight him.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we could see a fine today for this one...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, LeBron made shots tonight, but the real key was pick and roll defense. The Dubs were going under screens instead of switching no like they normally do with the small lineup. That provided a lot of space for LeBron to shoot whenever he wanted to.

No, Green is not he primary perimeter defender on LeBron, but his defense makes a huge impact on what LeBron is able to do. Kyrie is another story, but he is due for a down game after going nuts last night.

Suffice it to say, I don't think the Cavs come out with the same urgency in game 6 as they did in game 3. In game 3 there backs were against the wall as they were dominated by the Warriors. This go around, Lebron and Kyrie are coming off of all-time games.

I still have Dubs in 6. But man, Green needs to light a fire in these boys. And Steph needs to wake up.

Status
Not open for further replies.