• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, when you hold a 1 hour special just to announce what team you're going to play for, you are trying to make yourself bigger than the game. Name one all-time great who has done that.

Also, when did Kobe, or any other all-time great do this?

View attachment 124329

A 1 hour special (that he never set up) yes stupid decision. Yet, Kobe accused of r*pe, cheated on his wife----off the court. On the court---dogging his HOF teammate and coach and well you know all the other crap. Cmon that's all you got....you can do better smh

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For the next couple of weeks the 2006 title was technically within the last decade... but that was 11 seasons ago. I guess the stat was including titles from the past 10 seasons, including this one.

Edit: Shaneman beat me to it

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a great decision but compared the things Kobe went through it really doesn't compare. He was accused of r*pe, had feuds with his all-time great coach and center, and much more...so yes compared to that Lebron has been a saint :laugh3:

Really?!? Being falsely accused of something equals convicted now? Lebron got a coach fired. When did Kobe do that? Feuds happen all of the time in the NBA. It was the "center" who went public with it, not Kobe.

Reactions: LAD

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enough talk, let the game do the talking. I just hope everyone is healthy and it is a great series to watch. :suds:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?!? Being falsely accused of something equals convicted now? Lebron got a coach fired. When did Kobe do that? Feuds happen all of the time in the NBA. It was the "center" who went public with it, not Kobe.

A coach fired LOL. Social media has fiddled with some of your guys' brains. Lebron plays the game he doesn't deal with firing, but people will believe what they want lol. Lebron was never in a feud with a great where all he did was win...Kobe just wanted to be #1 something he was never before Shaq left.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of LeBron's antics I won't defend... but the hate for "the decision" is ridiculous.

LeBron essentially stole the millions of dollars ESPN stood to gain when the news of his decision broke... and gave it to a bunch of under-privileged kids.

What an asshole.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet again Cavs fans have to bring Kobe in to a discussion that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he was a Laker is an easy excuse for you isn't it? Kobe was arrogant, but he never tried to make himself bigger than the game, he never team hopped and he never mocked an opponent during the finals.

Too bad you can't say the same about Lebron.

CLEARLY Shane doesn't get it...and it's been explained to him in every POSSIBLE way...

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of LeBron's antics I won't defend... but the hate for "the decision" is ridiculous.

LeBron essentially stole the millions of dollars ESPN stood to gain when the news of his decision broke... and gave it to a bunch of under-privileged kids.

What an asshole.

Just under 2 years ago Cavs fans were calling The Decision the biggest dick move in the history of basketball.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being falsely accused of something equals convicted now? Lebron got a coach fired.

I agree that it isn't fair to assume Kobe did it. He wasn't convicted and, imo, it is very possible that he didn't do anything wrong (legally).

But then you follow that up with "LeBron got a coach fired" as if its an absolute, verifiable fact. Do you see the hypocrisy?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A 1 hour special (that he never set up) yes stupid decision. Yet, Kobe accused of r*pe, cheated on his wife----off the court. On the court---dogging his HOF teammate and coach and well you know all the other crap. Cmon that's all you got....you can do better smh

When did he dog his coach or teammate on the court? Being accused of doing something, doesn't mean you did it.

You keep trying to throw out a bunch of bullshit to try and excuse Lebron being a passive aggressive, petulant child. You have nothing but a bunch of made up crap that you can't support.

Unfortunately, you can't do better than that.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What an asshole.
It's not what you say...but how you say it. He was distasteful to the Cavs fan base when he did that.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just under 2 years ago Cavs fans were calling The Decision the biggest dick move in the history of basketball.

My opinion on it has never changed.

I am well aware that it is commonly thought of as a "dick move". I just think that's crazy.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not what you say...but how you say it. He was distasteful to the Cavs fan base when he did that.

Boo hoo. They had to hear it straight from LeBron's mouth instead of from a reporter or a tweet. They would've been just as salty and pissed off.

Forcing ESPN to fork over $$$ to the boys and girls club is well worth the trade off, imo.

Anyway, the relationship between the Cavs fans and LeBron these days is great. Water under the bridge.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A coach fired LOL. Social media has fiddled with some of your guys' brains. Lebron plays the game he doesn't deal with firing, but people will believe what they want lol. Lebron was never in a feud with a great where all he did was win...Kobe just wanted to be #1 something he was never before Shaq left.

More of your typical made up bullshit and ignoring facts in a weak attempt to defend Lebron.

If Lebron wanted Blatt as coach, Blatt would still be the coach. If Lebron wanted Blatt as coach, he wouldn't have disrespected him, ignored or changed his decisions and push him aside.

Shaq was every bit as much at fault for the feud with Kobe as Kobe was. Funny how you ignore that. Also, Sahq has since come out and said Kobe had nothing to do with his decision to leave and that he should have listened to Kobe. This has been shown many times. The fact that you still cling to that old narrative just shows how desperate you are to defend Lebron.

And that "Check my Stats" shirt because he didn't win the MVP is the biggest bitch move I've ever seen.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NEEDLESS to say...:pound::pound:

Status
Not open for further replies.