• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why mention it then? You really think Green's going to make the same mistake again right after coming off a suspension in a Finals game?

Idk...he is a mouthbreather lol

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why mention it then? You really think Green's going to make the same mistake again right after coming off a suspension in a Finals game?

Go back and read the post. That was the whole point. Will he be able to play with his normal edge if he is preoccupied with not making another mistake? He might be able to... he has been playing at the limit for several games now and he's done a pretty good job.

None of that matters if the Cavs don't win tonight though.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and now, I must speak...on behalf of the team from Cleveland...

ashes to ashes, dust to dust. we came NOT to praise LeBron, but to bury him...

alas, poor Kevin. we knew him well...

this song is in commemoration of the hopes and dreams of the Cavs...

hehe, enjoy the game, everyone...:heh:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figure he will play injured if he is injured and worry about the surgery after the fact. Unless of course a doctor shuts him down. That's what you do when a championship is on the line

Doubt his shoulder is to the point where a doctor feels the need to shut him down. His shot was on point last game and in game 2. If he had a major concern there, I doubt he'd be as effective.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you guys are going to continue to ignore the truth... I'm going to continue to remind you of it.

Kick to Green -> Upgraded to Flagrant 1 + Fine
Hit to LeBron -> Upgraded to Flagrant 1

And you'll still be reminding people of the wrong thing. No one is saying that he shouldn't be suspended because of the accumulation of points and no one is saying he didn't put himself in this position. What is being said is that the foul shouldn't have been upgraded to a flagrant 1. Also, the NBA didn't have to wait for the accumulation of points to suspend him. They could have done that on the Adams incident (which was far worse) if they felt it was warranted. They suspended Metta World Peace for several games in the playoffs when he elbowed James Harden in the head a few years back.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without Draymond, the Cavs will try to now exploit that power forward matchup with Love and Frye. The Warriors don't have another big who can defend out there against them. Their best shot would be to roll out Barnes at the 4 all game, with Iguodala starting along side him at the 3. Love will eat up pretty much anyone else out there.

The Warriors have won games in this series on their defense, but today will be a game I think they're going to have to just out-gun the Cavs.

Barnes and Iggy are definitely going to get a lot of playing time tonight.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you'll still be reminding people of the wrong thing. No one is saying that he shouldn't be suspended because of the accumulation of points and no one is saying he didn't put himself in this position. What is being said is that the foul shouldn't have been upgraded to a flagrant 1. Also, the NBA didn't have to wait for the accumulation of points to suspend him. They could have done that on the Adams incident (which was far worse) if they felt it was warranted. They suspended Metta World Peace for several games in the playoffs when he elbowed James Harden in the head a few years back.
Actually people are saying that.

Look at the quotes I cited.... I'm only bringing that up when I see "He got nothing for kicking Adams and suspended for hitting LeBron". That is completely wrong.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, me and yoga have gotten into it from time to time. But he stood by the Warriors winning the WCF when they were down 3-1. I had them dead in the water.

That's cool. I don't actually think he gives up on his teams. I'm just pointing out that its stupid to suggest that someone should.

Its funny because today I've been ridiculed both for believing in the Cavs AND for apparently sounding "defeated".

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's cool. I don't actually think he gives up on his teams. I'm just pointing out that its stupid to suggest that someone should.

Its funny because today I've been ridiculed both for believing in the Cavs AND for apparently sounding "defeated".

That's fair. For the record, I haven't ridiculed you. Hey, you have Lebron James and Draymond Green is an important player. Win tonight, then hold home. Boom, game 7. Problem is, I just don't see it happening. Especially considering that Irving and Lebron have been the only productive players outside of game 3.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fair. For the record, I haven't ridiculed you. Hey, you have Lebron James and Draymond Green is an important player. Win tonight, then hold home. Boom, game 7. Problem is, I just don't see it happening. Especially considering that Irving and Lebron have been the only productive players outside of game 3.

Well said. I wouldn't expect any unbiased person to see it happening. I'm aware the chances are slim.

A win tonight would increase the chances dramatically, though, imo.

I'm out until after the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.