• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every show I've watched/listened to today keeps picking the Warriors as if the Cavs are just some bums out there. Do they seriously not realize how important Green is? I get that its conceivable that someone on the Warriors or even multiple people will be fired up and make up the difference but its ridiculous the nature that everyone seems so certain of it. And why do they just assume the Cavs are already dead? If anything, they should be more fired up. They've been given a golden ticket to stay alive. They aren't just going to roll over and die from the jump. If they do, Lebron and Co are even bigger bitches than Draymond Green says they are. Picking the Dubs is fine but its baffling how so many people seem so certain of it.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree on the latter. The kick to Adams warranted a suspension. This wasn't a flagrant foul though, that's my problem. I've seen more physical contact on skirmishes between players that at worse resulted in technicals.
I think LBJ baited Dray. Now, I'm not saying that it's not Dray's fault he's in this situation in terms of the mounted flagrant fouls. But he was baited. Here's why I think so-

If you go all the way back to game 1 you can see that Dray is physical with LBJ the same way LBJ plays against everyone else. The only problem is he isn't used to it being done back to him. Because of this he knows Dray is a threat down low & he & his team would be better served if Dray isn't in the game. We'll see if it works out in their favor tonight.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs will win tonight ,the script has already been written.

Every show I've watched/listened to today keeps picking the Warriors as if the Cavs are just some bums out there. Do they seriously not realize how important Green is? I get that its conceivable that someone on the Warriors or even multiple people will be fired up and make up the difference but its ridiculous the nature that everyone seems so certain of it. And why do they just assume the Cavs are already dead? If anything, they should be more fired up. They've been given a golden ticket to stay alive. They aren't just going to roll over and die from the jump. If they do, Lebron and Co are even bigger bitches than Draymond Green says they are. Picking the Dubs is fine but its baffling how so many people seem so certain of it.
:nod:

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would imagine they're going with what history has already shown us. The Dubs tend to be much more focused when one of their core is missing. What is out there to make us think tonight will be any different?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think LBJ baited Dray. Now, I'm not saying that it's not Dray's fault he's in this situation in terms of the mounted flagrant fouls. But he was baited. Here's why I think so-

If you go all the way back to game 1 you can see that Dray is physical with LBJ the same way LBJ plays against everyone else. The only problem is he isn't used to it being done back to him. Because of this he knows Dray is a threat down low & he & his team would be better served if Dray isn't in the game. We'll see if it works out in their favor tonight.

I listened to WQAM down in South Florida. They mentioned the whole entire situation and how Lebron usually ignores situations like that. The fact that the Warriors are clearly better than the Cavs is finally getting to Lebron. We all saw how he threw Curry around like a rag doll near the end of the game.

I'm not a fan of Lebron, but I can see how the stress is getting to him. In Miami, it was either Bosh's fault for being too passive or Wade for being to old and broken down. In Cleveland, Irving and Love get just about zero blame. Lebron gets the heap of the blame if they lose, which looks to be the case here. Granted he put himself in the situation, you can clearly see why this happened when you take a minute to analyze the whole situation.

But still.....fuck him. Go Dubs!

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry needs surgery on his shoulder and knee but people wanna tell me he's not injured which is funny to me
If he's on the court he is healthy. No excuse. Everyone is hurt. You think DWade pouring champagne on his knees sitting in a hallway outside the Heat locker room after game 7 vs the spurs wasn't hurting? Maybe Curry is hurting more. I don't know. I am not him. I just know he is well enough to play. Up 3-1, no excuse to not win this series.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I listened to WQAM down in South Florida. They mentioned the whole entire situation and how Lebron usually ignores situations like that. The fact that the Warriors are clearly better than the Cavs is finally getting to Lebron. We all saw how he threw Curry around like a rag doll near the end of the game.

I'm not a fan of Lebron, but I can see how the stress is getting to him. In Miami, it was either Bosh's fault for being too passive or Wade for being to old and broken down. In Cleveland, Irving and Love get just about zero blame. Lebron gets the heap of the blame if they lose, which looks to be the case here. Granted he put himself in the situation, you can clearly see why this happened when you take a minute to analyze the whole situation.

But still.....fuck him. Go Dubs!
I couldn't agree more- but this is why they say be careful for what you ask for. He anointed himself the "chosen one". He needs to accept that he's not perfect and he's not entitled to anything. He has to work for it all just like all the other players do.

But after seeing his antics in game 4 I have lost what little respect I had left for him. IMO he doesn't fit in a conversation with ANY of the all-time greats that have played in this league.

What sealed it for me was his reaction when asked about Klays comments. I think he was totally caught off guard & didn't know how to respond to what he knows is the truth. Just ridiculous.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't agree more- but this is why they say be careful for what you ask for. He anointed himself the "chosen one". He needs to accept that he's not perfect and he's not entitled to anything. He has to work for it all just like all the other players do.

But after seeing his antics in game 4 I have lost what little respect I had left for him. IMO he doesn't fit in a conversation with ANY of the all-time greats that have played in this league.

What sealed it for me was his reaction when asked about Klays comments. I think he was totally caught off guard & didn't know how to respond to what he knows is the truth. Just ridiculous.

I am just going to put this right here....

lebron-james-si-cover-chosenone.jpg

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry just missed all of his tunnel shots and most of them weren't close.

51728400.jpg

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No doubt that Draymond is huge. Opinions are prone to exaggeration, but I think that many are confident that for one game the Warriors have it in them to step up as a team and make up for Draymond's absence, especially since they are at home. Plus, the Warriors will be one mean, angry team tonight.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry just missed all of his tunnel shots and most of them weren't close.

View attachment 127573

dude...did they mention he was taking them from the Bart tunnel in downtown Oakland this time...and not from the tunnel in the arena like he does sometimes??

:dhd:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude...did they mention he was taking them from the Bart tunnel in downtown Oakland this time...and not from the arena tunnel like he does sometimes??

:dhd:
I have no idea what tunnel it was but I saw them. One hit the rim and the rest were air balls or hit the side of the backboard.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Stackhouse suspension ten years ago remains a slap in the face to the integrity of the league. They just brought in up a few moments ago on ABC...

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,543.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James is averaging almost 25ppg, 11rpg, and 8.3apg. It isn't his fault they are losing this series. The rest of the Cavs need to look at themselves in the mirror.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,543.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This. I think he's more important to the flow of their offense than Curry is to be totally honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.