• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you guys are going to continue to ignore the truth... I'm going to continue to remind you of it.

Kick to Green -> Upgraded to Flagrant 1 + Fine
Hit to LeBron -> Upgraded to Flagrant 1

I think someone is using the word "hit" pretty liberally here. That was a best a tap, probably a graze. Weak sauce.

Since you like reminding people of things .. let me remind you of something, just because someone gets hit, doesn't mean it gets upgraded to a flagrant.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The incident itself didn't warrant the suspension. The accumulation of flagrant fouls is what triggered the suspension. Green's been a fucking moron for the entirety of the playoffs in terms of handling himself to limit the technical fouls and flagrant fouls. However, this one I feel didn't warrant a flagrant foul.

No I get why they did it. I ultimately said the NBA got it right. The best way to describe Draymond Green is... it's always Draymond Green. Whenever there is a questionable anything on the court with the Warriors ... it's always Draymond Green. He has that undersized big attitude where he is going to be an absolute pain in your ass, but he often crosses lines. The NBA has to act... but they should have acted in WCF.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I get why they did it. I ultimately said the NBA got it right. The best way to describe Draymond Green is... it's always Draymond Green. Whenever there is a questionable anything on the court with the Warriors ... it's always Draymond Green. He has that undersized big attitude where he is going to be an absolute pain in your ass, but he often crosses lines. The NBA has to act... but they should have acted in WCF.

I agree on the latter. The kick to Adams warranted a suspension. This wasn't a flagrant foul though, that's my problem. I've seen more physical contact on skirmishes between players that at worse resulted in technicals.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry needs surgery on his shoulder and knee but people wanna tell me he's not injured which is funny to me

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the issue with Curry "injuries" is that is only brought up in losses/when he plays bad. When he drops 38 there is not a mentioned of how he is playing hurt and etc

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the issue with Curry "injuries" is that is only brought up in losses/when he plays bad. When he drops 38 there is not a mentioned of how he is playing hurt and etc

I'm going to assume that he's going to need to have an arthroscopic type of surgery (something minor-ish) on his shoulder if it's required. But I agree with you - when he's playing great, he doesn't need surgery. When he's playing like shit, he's hurt. He's good enough to be out there, consistency is just his problem. Hopefully he got that cleared up after game 4.

Reactions: LAD

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because some days with these injuries you feel like crap or you feel good. I brought it up in game 5 of Portland series. Not when they lose. Even when they win by 20

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will deny it because it looks weak.

Even if he needs surgery, point is you can't be a front runner (talking in general) where you only bring up his injury in losses.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to assume that he's going to need to have an arthroscopic type of surgery (something minor-ish) on his shoulder if it's required. But I agree with you - when he's playing great, he doesn't need surgery. When he's playing like shit, he's hurt. He's good enough to be out there, consistency is just his problem. Hopefully he got that cleared up after game 4.

You will have way more crappy games while injured

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the end of the day most players are banged up at this point. These guys played about 100+ games and been at it since late September. If you're good enough to suit up and play to your potential most nights, I really don't care to hear about injuries

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the end of the day most players are banged up at this point. These guys played about 100+ games and been at it since late September. If you're good enough to suit up and play to your potential most nights, I really don't care to hear about injuries

HA i win!

Status
Not open for further replies.