• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a small suggestion to warn Golden State fans and bandwagon fans as well that this series is not over. Draymond Green being suspended could easily give another game to the Cavaliers which would make the series 3-2. That still gives the Warriors two more chances to close out, but it has been stated that Curry needs surgery. If he can play injured and still maintain his level - the should be fine, but if they lose Curry and Green for the next game and then lose Curry for the series, the Cavaliers could get LUCKY AND TAKE IT HOME(THE TROPHY). I would be a little nervous until the series is done

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a small suggestion to warn Golden State fans and bandwagon fans as well that this series is not over. Draymond Green being suspended could easily give another game to the Cavaliers which would make the series 3-2. That still gives the Warriors two more chances to close out, but it has been stated that Curry needs surgery. If he can play injured and still maintain his level - the should be fine, but if they lose Curry and Green for the next game and then lose Curry for the series, the Cavaliers could get LUCKY AND TAKE IT HOME(THE TROPHY). I would be a little nervous until the series is done

Curry is denying he needs shoulder surgery right now. Given his performance in game 4, I think he'll be fine.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry is denying he needs shoulder surgery right now. Given his performance in game 4, I think he'll be fine.
I figure he will play injured if he is injured and worry about the surgery after the fact. Unless of course a doctor shuts him down. That's what you do when a championship is on the line

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My question is, Who's crown Final's MVP tonight? A good case could made for Iggy right now. He's been the most consistent player, has the highest +/- in each of the Dubs victories, and his defense is the main reason Lebron can't "go off" (which some believe is the only way the Cavs can win). I also think Curry will take it if he has another game 4 which I believe he will.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without Draymond, the Cavs will try to now exploit that power forward matchup with Love and Frye. The Warriors don't have another big who can defend out there against them. Their best shot would be to roll out Barnes at the 4 all game, with Iguodala starting along side him at the 3. Love will eat up pretty much anyone else out there.

The Warriors have won games in this series on their defense, but today will be a game I think they're going to have to just out-gun the Cavs.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My question is, Who's crown Final's MVP tonight?

Hey since you already know the outcome of tonight's game what will the score be? This could be EZ money!

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Cavs will need to take a jump similar to what they did in game 3. If they let the Warriors hang around at half time like games 1,2, and 4 they will eventually get beaten down by depth.
True. And that jump will be tricky because it's gonna get loud tonight.

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without Draymond, the Cavs will try to now exploit that power forward matchup with Love and Frye. The Warriors don't have another big who can defend out there against them. Their best shot would be to roll out Barnes at the 4 all game, with Iguodala starting along side him at the 3. Love will eat up pretty much anyone else out there.

The Warriors have won games in this series on their defense, but today will be a game I think they're going to have to just out-gun the Cavs.

I agree for the most part but the Warriors has a great defensive foundation. They are very good at doubling the post and sprinting back to the 3 point line. For the Cavs to win, their role players will still need to make tough shots in a tough environment.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree for the most part but the Warriors has a great defensive foundation. They are very good at doubling the post and sprinting back to the 3 point line. For the Cavs to win, their role players will still need to make tough shots in a tough environment.

Yeah, but most of the rotations come from being able to switch-out with guys able to play multiple positions. You take away your swiss army knife on defense and you'll have to distribute more minutes for guys like Barbosa, Ezeli, McAdoo, Bogut, who don't have that versatility.

But I do believe the Warriors do still have a shot to defend adequately. As you said they have a good foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.