• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with this. Every talking head out there has even said that the foul shouldn't have been upgraded. I'm sure Draymond learned his lesson from this one though.

the man MAY be an ass, but I doubt he's stupid. my guess is the baiting tricks won't work anymore in this series...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see you guys are hoping for more Draymond Green suspensions. If that's not conceding defeat, I don't know what is.

Did we read the same comment? All he did was state the obvious. Nowhere in Gordon's # 6128 did he say he hopes Green gets suspended again. Now if he said that on any previous pages I don't know, didn't bother going back & looking.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did we read the same comment? All he did was state the obvious. Nowhere in Gordon's # 6128 did he say he hopes Green gets suspended again. Now if he said that on any previous pages I don't know, didn't bother going back & looking.

Why mention it then? You really think Green's going to make the same mistake again right after coming off a suspension in a Finals game?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why mention it then? You really think Green's going to make the same mistake again right after coming off a suspension in a Finals game?

The bottom line is he never said that, you did. And what he said isn't incorrect. And do I think Green will make the same mistake? I would think he's smarter than that so I'm gonna say no he won't.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll get to see what type of team the Cavs are. Warriors are a great all-time team. However, Draymond provides them with the option to go to a small ball lineup that is near impossible to guard against. This will require an adjustment obviously where the Splash brothers are likely going to have to duplicate their production like in game 4. Although, if the Dubs bench decides they want to score 45 points again, that'll work as well.

The key to tonight's game will be how Kevin Love does. If he goes off, Cavs win. If not, it depends on Lebron and Kyrie. If they're not efficient, they'll lose. I think the Cavs aren't going to get much from their bench tonight.

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll get to see what type of team the Cavs are. Warriors are a great all-time team. However, Draymond provides them with the option to go to a small ball lineup that is near impossible to guard against. This will require an adjustment obviously where the Splash brothers are likely going to have to duplicate their production like in game 4. Although, if the Dubs bench decides they want to score 45 points again, that'll work as well.

The key to tonight's game will be how Kevin Love does. If he goes off, Cavs win. If not, it depends on Lebron and Kyrie. If they're not efficient, they'll lose. I think the Cavs aren't going to get much from their bench tonight.
I have a sneaking suspicion the GS bench is gonna dominate Cleveland tonight, and regardless of how well splash plays, it ends tonight.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you think his actions vs Lebron deserved the same call that his actions vs Adams? They were both upgraded to non-intentional flagrant 1s. There was no need to upgrade his foul vs Lebron.

Adams play was upgraded to a flagrant 2 actually

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

good observation...

yeah I think we've ALL seen it so far in this series. does Draymond sitting out hurt? of course. but it's the depth that's been the real advantage for the Dubs. imo I think your assessment of Curry/Thompson producing even average(for them) would be good plus all the bodies Kerr has at his disposal...

looking forward to the game...and seeing LeBron's little bait trick fail in the end...:lol:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Warriors a great all-time team? Well I don't know...they did lose 9 regular season games.:D Time to pop some corn, sit back & wait for someone to tell me how wrong this comment is. Well...duh!

Although I do agree w/ everything you said. And if the Cavs gotta rely on their bench for alotta production they're screwed.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a sneaking suspicion the GS bench is gonna dominate Cleveland tonight, and regardless of how well splash plays, it ends tonight.

this is my feeling as well. imo this is over tonight and the Dubs can celebrate being the NBA champs again...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree. Cavs will need to take a jump similar to what they did in game 3. If they let the Warriors hang around at half time like games 1,2, and 4 they will eventually get beaten down by depth.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors a great all-time team? Well I don't know...they did lose 9 regular season games.:D Time to pop some corn, sit back & wait for someone to tell me how wrong this comment is. Well...duh!

Although I do agree w/ everything you said. And if the Cavs gotta rely on their bench for alotta production they're screwed.

the Cavs? screwed? say it ain't so...

you KNOW how bad i'd feel if the Cavs came up short in this series...:lol:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dumbass...:pound::pound:

just fuckin' with ya...

I miss Kobe already. Dammit man which Laker can I make fun of now? Well it can't be Russell because he played @ Ohio State, they really should trade him though. Don't worry my friend...I'll figure out which player from LA-LA Land to shine the spotlight on next year. I sure hope they keep Swappy P!:hope:

Status
Not open for further replies.