• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is exactly why it is so bad though. They don't sit him when the dubs are in the brink, but they do now when they have a 3-1 lead. I guarantee if this series were even or if it were 3-1 Cleveland, Green would be playing.

That is why the whole thing is crap.
Good point.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMHO, Green needs to sit. What I don't get, is this tap gets the suspension but kicking Adams square in the junk is nothing. The NBA got this right, just the wrong series. Green is a dirty player. No room for this crap in the NBA anymore.

The incident itself didn't warrant the suspension. The accumulation of flagrant fouls is what triggered the suspension. Green's been a fucking moron for the entirety of the playoffs in terms of handling himself to limit the technical fouls and flagrant fouls. However, this one I feel didn't warrant a flagrant foul.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hockey Season is over....Basketball season should be done 24+ hours from now as well

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The incident itself didn't warrant the suspension. The accumulation of flagrant fouls is what triggered the suspension. Green's been a fucking moron for the entirety of the playoffs in terms of handling himself to limit the technical fouls and flagrant fouls. However, this one I feel didn't warrant a flagrant foul.
Yea, I guess the bottom line is Green should have known better and been able to control his temper. I still don't like the arbitrary way the NBA hands out its punishment. This one seems clearly financial because they are hoping for a seven-gamer.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I guess the bottom line is Green should have known better and been able to control his temper. I still don't like the arbitrary way the NBA hands out its punishment. This one seems clearly financial because they are hoping for a seven-gamer.

I can't get on Draymond for this incident. Lebron punked him and baited him. NBA should've taken that into consideration. But hey, Lebron's been getting his ass kicked by this Warriors team, figured he needed to do something outside of the box.

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't get on Draymond for this incident. Lebron punked him and baited him. NBA should've taken that into consideration. But hey, Lebron's been getting his ass kicked by this Warriors team, figured he needed to do something outside of the box.
Baited as he may have been. He really does need to quit going after people's nuts.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got the chance to HEAR/SEE the sound bite of Lebron trying to explain that he unintentionally stepped over Draymond, and it was quite hilarious

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough, I think it shows some lack of maturity but in the heat of the moment, stuff happens. Its just a shame that it cost him a huge game. As I said before though, I think this move might backfire on the NBA and fire up the Dubs who will deny the NBA their precious game 7.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors fans should chant "bitch bitch bitch " everytime lebron goes to the line

Unfortunately, NBA crowds aren't like pro wrestling crowds. They never coordinate trash talking chants to players to rattle them. It's probably the wrasslin fan in me but I've always thought it'd be fun if fans actually did stuff like that. If I were at Oracle, I'd be handing out flyers telling everyone to chant "DRAYMOND'S BITCH" any time James had the ball. I'd also hand out fatheads to hold up during his FTs. You know, classy stuff like Lebron face crying, baby bottles, pictures of Delonte West.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if she is, she's a low class see you next tuesday herself. That's tacky.

Agreed. At least she had the courage to say it to his face though, and not on an Internet message board.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I am Ty Lue, I am starting Love tonight. Green was the player who tilted the matchups in GS favor. Cleveland should be much less afraid of small lineups now and will be able to take advantage of size on the offensive boards.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I am Ty Lue, I am starting Love tonight. Green was the player who tilted the matchups in GS favor. Cleveland should be much less afraid of small lineups now and will be able to take advantage of size on the offensive boards.

I think Love was starting anyway. They went with their new lineup in game 4 and still was defeated

Status
Not open for further replies.