• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor Draymond. Racked up a bunch of flagrant points and then mean old LeBron baited him into an altercation. He is such a victim.

If the reverse happened there is no way the narrative would be the same.

Draymond's an idiot for his actions throughout the playoffs. At no point have I mentioned that Draymond overall is an innocent victim. As it stands at this moment, Draymond got baited by Lebron. The latter of which got assessed a technical foul for taunting Draymond - so we can stop acting like Lebron's innocent in this manner.

If it were the other way around, Lebron would've been criticized heavily for not thinking about his team first. All-time players are and will always be held to a different standard.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron needs to man the fuck up. Trash talking is part of the game. If someone calls you a bitch you light 40 points up on their ass; that's what MJ and Kobe used to do. Lebron just seems to whine about it.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't dislike the Warriors. That team was a joke since long before I could remember. I can't ever remember them trotting out a contending team. They finally have a chance for multiple titles - which deservingly so. I've met a good contingent of fans up here in the West coast given that there's no Super Sonics anymore. A large portion of them have migrated up to Seattle given the high cost of living in the Bay area. And they don't come across as obnoxious as the Cavs fans that I've encountered over the years (dating back to the '07-'10 years when we saw how terrible they could become).

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the best idea to try and awake a sleeping giant without your 2nd best defender on him suspended and plus Lebron coming off a bad game

I think the sleeping giant here is the warriots, after lebron cried to get green suspended haha

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair to Lebron he never complained about what Green did. His issue with Green (at least what he made public to the media) is that Green called him a bitch. He never mentioned the swipe at the groin

Ohh boooo fucking whoo, he called him a bitch!! How mean of him! Like nobody has called each other a bitch before.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the sleeping giant here is the warriots, after lebron cried to get green suspended haha

Yeah, this goes both ways. Draymond called Lebron a bitch, and Klay reiterated that statement.

Warriors saw the treatment that Lebron gets and it got Draymond suspended (the accumulation is Draymond's doing so I don't rustle jimmies in here). We all knew what Lebron did to get Draymond suspended - he baited him to get him suspended. If that's not a clear sign of weakness, I don't know what is.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, this goes both ways. Draymond called Lebron a bitch, and Klay reiterated that statement.

Warriors saw the treatment that Lebron gets and it got Draymond suspended (the accumulation is Draymond's doing so I don't rustle jimmies in here). We all knew what Lebron did to get Draymond suspended - he baited him to get him suspended. If that's not a clear sign of weakness, I don't know what is.

Yep. He probably went down to his knees to beg for a suspension

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cot damn. I feel for Steph, he ain't never going to win an argument with his wife.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron needs to man the fuck up. Trash talking is part of the game. If someone calls you a bitch you light 40 points up on their ass; that's what MJ and Kobe used to do. Lebron just seems to whine about it.
Lebron is not Kobe and he most certainly is not Jordan.

Can he score 40 a night?

Easily with his speed, size and skill.

But, that's not his nature.

He's more Magic Johnson.....without the 87 baby hook dagger.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Funny, but I hope he's ready to step up. With the way the series has gone, he's probably the guy Kerr is gonna have to rely on to fill Green's role for Game 5. Bogut and Ezeli have struggled quite a bit. Could be wrong, but I don't think McAdoo can handle a full game in that role. Speights is gifted enough offensively to where Cleveland will have to respect his shot so it looks like to me, Speights should play more.

Gonna be tough either way. No Green frees Lebron up to defend Curry and/or Thompson. Which also means Love can play more because its a hell of a lot easier for him to defend the Warriors 4s and 5s with Green not playing. We've seen GS struggle with rebounding already so if Love and Thompson are on the floor, that swings the advantage to Cleveland's side.

TLDR version; Mo Speights has to back his tweets up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.