• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I hope we can dump Nick Young on some team for a 1st rounder (in the 18-25 range) or 2nd rounder and a minor bench player.

LOL. Young for a first rounder? You might have to give up a first rounder to get rid of him. He is an awful player. A selfish shooter who doesn't shoot that well.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,098.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Young for a first rounder? You might have to give up a first rounder to get rid of him. He is an awful player. A selfish shooter who doesn't shoot that well.

I'm dreaming some GM might be willing to give up a draft pick for a proven scorer off the bench.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm dreaming some GM might be willing to give up a draft pick for a proven scorer off the bench.

Young score too inefficiently though. Pretty much all teams are smarter than that these days. Nobody is giving up an asset to acquire Young.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,098.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw the comment you posted on the wager, Mecca.

WHY MUST YOU HURT ME SO?

:lol:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GM's are pretty stupid though.....

I tell you what, you find a GM willing to trade for Young, and I will show you one who needs to get fired.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The sad thing is, he's a talented player. But being a dumbass gets in the way. Just doesn't seem interested in putting in the work to actually maximize his talent.

He might be okay on a team of veterans who will put his ass in check. Problem is, even that may not be enough because after 7-8 years or whatever in the league...he is who he is.

I think the Lakers will try to see if they can get a 2nd round pick or something for him but likely end up just releasing him and eating his salary.

Last edited:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it now..my bad.

I thought you were talking about Deng.

That was the first guy DJ and I were talking about for the Lakers.

He was the player that I said played well and showed heart after being injured.

Yeah....to be fair. Deng would be an ideal fit for the Lakers. He's done some good work with Winslow based on his growth this year.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tell you what, you find a GM willing to trade for Young, and I will show you one who needs to get fired.

How about Swappy P to the 76ers for a late 3rd round pick? Wait a minute...Swappy P ain't even worth a late 5th round pick, never mind.:D

Now how long will it be before someone takes this comment seriously & tells me there's only 2 rounds in the NBA draft? And yes...I spelled Swappy P's name wrong on purpose.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sad thing is, he's a talented player. But being a dumbass gets in the way. Just doesn't seem interested in putting in the work to actually maximize his talent.

He might be okay on a team of veterans who will put his ass in check. Problem is, even that may not be enough because after 7-8 years or whatever in the league...he is who he is.

If he were 23, I would agree that vets might help. Trouble is, he is a vet now. He is on the downside of his career and he still has no clue how to play team basketball. No established team will want to deal with him, and no team with youngsters wants him as one of the veteran leaders because he is a knucklehead.

I think the Lakers best course of action would be to buy him out and let him walk.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he were 23, I would agree that vets might help. Trouble is, he is a vet now. He is on the downside of his career and he still has no clue how to play team basketball. No established team will want to deal with him, and no team with youngsters wants him as one of the veteran leaders because he is a knucklehead.

I think the Lakers best course of action would be to buy him out and let him walk.

Yeah, was editing my post to reflect that when you were posting this.

Status
Not open for further replies.