• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs VS Golden State Warriors

NBA Finals: Cleveland Cavs vs. Golden State Warriors

• Warriors Sweep

• Warriors in 5

• Warriors in 6 or 7

• Cavs Sweep

• Cavs in 5

• Cavs in 6 or 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not waste our time on crazy hypothetical that will never happen.

Seriously, though, I have no problem accepting defeat and taking my lumps when it happens.

But I'm not accepting shit till it actually happens. 2 games in does NOT qualify.

Yeah, I don't see a lot of lumps coming your way if the Cavs lose this series. I'll actually feel bad for you.

Wiggy on the other hand... :heh:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is where you and I are different. I just don't want him to win in Cleveland because I can't stand Gilbert and some of the Cavs fans I know. If he went somewhere else I would be happy to see him win a few more titles

Yeah....I'm more along with this. Never have been a fan of the Cleveland fan base since Decision Part I. Gilbert is the ultimate douche of an owner. If Lebron were to go to any other team, I probably wouldn't give two shits. But he's on Cleveland now....so yeah.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not waste our time on crazy hypothetical that will never happen.

Seriously, though, I have no problem accepting defeat and taking my lumps when it happens.

But I'm not accepting shit till it actually happens. 2 games in does NOT qualify.

not trying to be TOO much of a dick here, but this reminder: it's a sports message board. one COULD say we're ALL "wasting our time" here...

nah, just messin' with ya...but still...:heh:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I don't see a lot of lumps coming your way if the Cavs lose this series. I'll actually feel bad for you.

oh hohohooo my...

the roasting THAT clown is gonna get will have to go into the Guinness book...

Last edited:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If/When that 4th Warriors win happens. I'm letting @Shanemansj13 and @gordontrue know to avert their eyes from the bastard thread that will spawn. Should they want to get stuck in that potential mess, it's on them.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah....I'm more along with this. Never have been a fan of the Cleveland fan base since Decision Part I. Gilbert is the ultimate douche of an owner. If Lebron were to go to any other team, I probably wouldn't give two shits. But he's on Cleveland now....so yeah.

mmm there were rumblings that HIS was one of the voices that were behind the thumbs down-ing of the David Stern CP3 trade to the Lakers...

yep, the guy's an ass...:heh:

Last edited:

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I have a question for Heat fans. There's this wayy out there theory that if the Cavs were to somehow win the the title, then Lebron would have come through on his promise for Cleveland, and could possibly entertain the thought of a return TO MIAMI. My question is this. IF it was a guarantee that Lebron would return to Miami if Cleveland pulled off a miraculous comeback, would you guys actively, and publicly root for Cleveland to win this year?

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I almost forgot that - no matter what happens the rest of the Finals - we're gonna have to put up with a couple weeks of "LeBron to Team X" rumors/articles.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for Cleveland fans would you just be good with letting Lebron go for good, if it meant the guarantee of breaking the streaking for Cleveland?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If/When that 4th Warriors win happens. I'm letting @Shanemansj13 and @gordontrue know to avert their eyes from the bastard thread that will spawn. Should they want to get stuck in that potential mess, it's on them.

they're gonna HAVE to avert their eyes, because they REALLY don't want the drum of nuclear whoop-ass that Wiggy's gonna get bathed in to be spilled anywhere in their immediate area...:lol:

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for Cleveland fans would you just be good with letting Lebron go for good, if it meant the guarantee of breaking the streaking for Cleveland?

I'm not an actual Cleveland fan... but I've heard many Clevelanders answer this question. All of them answer with a resounding YES!!! Probably easier to say now than after winning a title, though.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I almost forgot that - no matter what happens the rest of the Finals - we're gonna have to put up with a couple weeks of "LeBron to Team X" rumors/articles.

you weren't expecting that...?

but imo he won't go. he'd look like more of a jack-ass than he already does if he bounces...

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you weren't expecting that...?

but imo he won't go. he'd look like more of a jack-ass than he already does if he bounces...

IMO... the only way LeBron leaves CLE

1) They win the title... but I don't think he leaves right after winning the title

2) He gets to the point where he has become a role player AND CLE gets to the point where they aren't viewed as a contender

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO... the only way LeBron leaves CLE

1) They win the title... but I don't think he leaves right after winning the title

2) He gets to the point where he has become a role player AND CLE gets to the point where they aren't viewed as a contender

on point 1) if they won why would he go anywhere...?

on point 2) that one is 2-3 years down the road imo...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I have a question for Heat fans. There's this wayy out there theory that if the Cavs were to somehow win the the title, then Lebron would have come through on his promise for Cleveland, and could possibly entertain the thought of a return TO MIAMI. My question is this. IF it was a guarantee that Lebron would return to Miami if Cleveland pulled off a miraculous comeback, would you guys actively, and publicly root for Cleveland to win this year?

No.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on point 1) if they won why would he go anywhere...?

on point 2) that one is 2-3 years down the road imo...

1) I don't think he would right away (or maybe at all). But he would be "freed" from his PR handcuffs and it would become much more of an option.

2) I say 4-5.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think Lebron will ever leave Cleveland. Gilbert's shelling out the dough. From an owner standpoint, he's doing everything in the public eye that would free him from any wrongdoing.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Lebron will ever leave Cleveland. Gilbert's shelling out the dough. From an owner standpoint, he's doing everything in the public eye that would free him from any wrongdoing.
I don't see him leaving this off-season... no matter what happens in this series.

But that's not gonna stop the rumors and articles from swirling for 2 solid weeks.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Probably gonna have to attach a Surgeon General warning to that one. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.