• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA All Star Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will know the matchups I will post those once all 5 play-in games are decided.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breaking! Peyton Manning has been cleared by the NFL of allegations of use of HGH, or any other banned substance.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled debates.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breaking! Peyton Manning has been cleared by the NFL of allegations of use of HGH, or any other banned substance.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled debates.

Shocker.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PG - Chris Paul vs Mark Price
PG/SG - Kobe Bryant vs Earl Monroe
SF - Andre Iguodala vs Paul Pierce
PF - Chris Webber vs Tim Duncan
C - Hakeem Olajuwon vs Wilt Chamberlain

BENCH
PG -Ron Harper vs Mookie Blaylock
PG - Eddie Jones vs K.C. Jones
SF - Tayshaun Prince vs Peja Stojakovic
PF - Horace Grant vs Lamar Odom
C - Tyson Chandler vs Marcus Camby

To start off EHB has a very solid team. I think my bigs match-up as good as you can match-up against these two great bigs. Webber has the size and skills and plays just like Timmy. Timmy gets the edge defensively. And Hakeem, arguably one of the best defensive centers of all-time will battle Wilt to the end.
Now the real advantage is my frontcourt IMO.

Mark Price was a great shooter but he cant defend Paul and Paul can still shoot the ball. I think this is a huge mismatch and Paul can make plays. Now Kobe, I am assuming Pierce will be on him who is an underrated defender but it still doesnt bode well for him or Monroe. Paul and Webber in the pick-in-roll will be a key. Eddie Jones will get playing time as well so Kobe can switch on Pierce and Jones will guard Monroe at times who cant shoot the 3.

Now defensively, I having 3 great frontcourt defenders helps me in this matchup. Iggy can limit Pierce and Kobe and Paul have big advantages with athleticsm and size. His bigs are great but my frontcourt decides this one particularly with CP3 and the Black Mamba.

I feel like our benches are both pretty good. I have more defense and offense in the frontcourt IMO.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What difference does it make?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tlance vs Milk:

PG: Penny vs Frazier- this will be a good matchup. Penny's length gives Frazier trouble, but Frazier's defense evens the score here.
SG: Richmond vs. Drexler- overall edge to Clyde, but Richmond offers floor spacing not found in Milk's starting unit.
SF: LeBron vs. Dantley- there is nobody on Milk's roster that was a chance at guarding LeBron
PF: Wallace vs. Unseld- Wallace is the better defender, Unseld had more offensive skills. I think they roughly cancel out with a slight edge to Wes, but Wallace is not winning the rebound battle here.
C: Kareem vs Admiral- I love Robinson, but he is outmatched here.

Bench: Ellis, Cooper and Jones again play heavy minutes off the bench. Cooper will guard either Drexler or TMac when in. LeBron may see some time at the 4 in this one to get an extra shooter on the floor, Likely when Rasheed is in. Milk's bench is better, but it doesn't matter because of the LeBron + Kareem tag team. LeBron will go off in this one.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know people won't be active as much at this hour compared to tomorrow afternoon so we would have to wait anyways to get to 7 votes. Plus some guys hate (me including) when matchups are posted and when you log back on later not knowing they were posted and see the matchup has already been decided without being able to post or counter post someone. I won't be doing that in this draft because I don't know enough about basketball. However other guys are and I want them to have their say in the matchups.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know people won't be active as much at this hour compared to tomorrow afternoon so we would have to wait anyways to get to 7 votes. Plus some guys hate (me including) when matchups are posted and when you log back on later not knowing they were posted and see the matchup has already been decided without being able to post or counter post someone. I won't be doing that in this draft because I don't know enough about basketball. However other guys are and I want them to have their say in the matchups.

I agree. I have mine ready I just hope my internet doesnt go out at work again so I dont have to look on my phone again lol

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough, but I won't be active in the morning, so I wanted to get my votes in now. Especially since I missed the last round.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough, but I won't be active in the morning, so I wanted to get my votes in now. Especially since I missed the last round.

So look over the matchups and PM nos who you have winning plus what you want posted in our matchup. There for you don't have to worry about missing anything tomorrow. I'll also send out a text to everyone once nos posts the matchups.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tlance vs Milk:

PG: Penny vs Frazier- this will be a good matchup. Penny's length gives Frazier trouble, but Frazier's defense evens the score here.
SG: Richmond vs. Drexler- overall edge to Clyde, but Richmond offers floor spacing not found in Milk's starting unit.
SF: LeBron vs. Dantley- there is nobody on Milk's roster that was a chance at guarding LeBron
PF: Wallace vs. Unseld- Wallace is the better defender, Unseld had more offensive skills. I think they roughly cancel out with a slight edge to Wes, but Wallace is not winning the rebound battle here.
C: Kareem vs Admiral- I love Robinson, but he is outmatched here.

Bench: Ellis, Cooper and Jones again play heavy minutes off the bench. Cooper will guard either Drexler or TMac when in. LeBron may see some time at the 4 in this one to get an extra shooter on the floor, Likely when Rasheed is in. Milk's bench is better, but it doesn't matter because of the LeBron + Kareem tag team. LeBron will go off in this one.

sure, but can you say that you have clyde passing to clyde AND Wallace taking out Wallace?? no you can't so your team sucks and i am the clear winner... it is that easy!!!

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So look over the matchups and PM nos who you have winning plus what you want posted in our matchup. There for you don't have to worry about missing anything tomorrow. I'll also send out a text to everyone once nos posts the matchups.

But, then I would have nothing to complain about.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure, but can you say that you have clyde passing to clyde AND Wallace taking out Wallace?? no you can't so your team sucks and i am the clear winner... it is that easy!!!

I have no counter for that. You are correct!