• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nashville Tickets?

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone have tickets to the game this saturday or know where I can get them cheap? I'm going to be there one way or another, but I'd really prefer not to pay $70 per ticket for lower bowl when I've been able to get the cheap $10 seats fairly routinely.

Also, I believe my friend and I are meeting up with a few other Flyers fans at Wild Bill's before the game. I love that we have a fanbase that is not only nationwide, but willing to travel to catch a game. Here in Nashville, they don't even pay attention to their team when it's on the road...lol

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im no help on the tickets, but I too love the traveling fan base nothing is better than being amongst the majority at an away arena!

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im no help on the tickets, but I too love the traveling fan base nothing is better than being amongst the majority at an away arena!

I also feel like a higher percentage of our fans are huge fans of the sport too instead of just the team. I've already seen two games here in Nashville and it would've been three had the damn scalpers not stolen all of the cheap tickets for the game against Carolina. I'll be at the game tonight against Colorado as well. What can I say? I love hockey, I'm less than a mile from the arena and you can't beat the price.

I just want much better seats for the Flyers game and they are not cheap.

ProppRules

Flyers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ebay or Stubhub always has games cheap on the day of the game. I can't imagine Nashville seats are too in demand.
ALso the FLyers have a marketplace to sell seats. Maybe Nash does too?

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also feel like a higher percentage of our fans are huge fans of the sport too instead of just the team. I've already seen two games here in Nashville and it would've been three had the damn scalpers not stolen all of the cheap tickets for the game against Carolina. I'll be at the game tonight against Colorado as well. What can I say? I love hockey, I'm less than a mile from the arena and you can't beat the price.

I just want much better seats for the Flyers game and they are not cheap.

ya i do too.. i actually have a friend in philly (also from pittsburgh like myself) who said he hates all the philly fans, says most of them dont know anything.. but every flyers fan he's talked to seems to know their shit.. thats part of what set's hockey apart, there really aren't many fans that aren't diehard

haven't been to as many sharks games as i would like, but the chick that i'd go with is one of those screaming fans that doesn't know a lot and swears a lot, so she's kinda embarassing to go with haha

i assume your scouting weber and suter for us? :cool:

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol Might as well. I believe Weber was still concussed for the first game or two I saw. The big game tonight will be the fourth game I get to see in Nashville. Legwand scored two goals including the game winner in OT on thursday night against Colorado. He bailed out Rinne, who made what I consider bad mistakes on both the goals he gave up to go down 2-0 fairly early. Weber looked a little shaky at times but he's just getting back at it and still has that bomb from the point. I felt he settled down and recovered nicely. He's clearly their best player when he's on. It's insane to be four points clear of everyone else on your team when you're a defenseman that has missed several games.

It's funny, Kostitsyn has only 9 goals on the season and I've seen him score 4 of them in person, including the one he selfishly stole from Klein to get a hat trick...lol

Just sitting there during the game and listening to all of the fans around you though, you get the feeling that while people are attending the game, they aren't that in-tune to what's actually going on...lol I mean I saw people getting up and leaving for long stretches right in the middle of a period, heard them asking dumb questions and shouting "you suck", which they apparently love to do. After every Preds goal, they yell "He shoots, he scores, YOU SUCK!!" I find it rather tacky and classless...lol I just hope I don't have to hear it more than once or twice tonight...

Last edited by a moderator:

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ebay or Stubhub always has games cheap on the day of the game. I can't imagine Nashville seats are too in demand.
ALso the FLyers have a marketplace to sell seats. Maybe Nash does too?

You wouldn't think so, but the lower bowl tickets remaining on stubhub and ebay at this time are not at all cheap. Everyone wants $115 or more per ticket for decent seats. That is insane in my opinion. I can get $10 seats early this morning. They will be way high up, but at least I'll be at the game and it's really still not a bad seat.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone have tickets to the game this saturday or know where I can get them cheap? I'm going to be there one way or another, but I'd really prefer not to pay $70 per ticket for lower bowl when I've been able to get the cheap $10 seats fairly routinely.

Also, I believe my friend and I are meeting up with a few other Flyers fans at Wild Bill's before the game. I love that we have a fanbase that is not only nationwide, but willing to travel to catch a game. Here in Nashville, they don't even pay attention to their team when it's on the road...lol

$10?!!!!!! WTF?!!!!! It cost me $90 for my Philly ticket and $175 for my Leafs ticket in Boston!!!!!

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tickets to this game will probably be hard to get. You have a good East team coming to town, plus it's Saturday night (which is always sold out). If you can find a pair of cheap tix's at the top, take 'em. There's really not a bad seat in Bridgestone. I was sitting at the top in the FedEx Forum in Memphis and it seemed twice as high as the highest seat in Bridgestone. Anyway, hope you have fun tonight! I went to a Preds/Flyers game a few years ago and it was a blast. The Preds won in a shootout, thanks to Paul Kariya.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tickets to this game will probably be hard to get. You have a good East team coming to town, plus it's Saturday night (which is always sold out). If you can find a pair of cheap tix's at the top, take 'em. There's really not a bad seat in Bridgestone. I was sitting at the top in the FedEx Forum in Memphis and it seemed twice as high as the highest seat in Bridgestone. Anyway, hope you have fun tonight! I went to a Preds/Flyers game a few years ago and it was a blast. The Preds won in a shootout, thanks to Paul Kariya.

It's true, getting tickets to this game at a reasonable price is very difficult and also I have been to three games so far and I agree that there really isn't a bad seat. The seats don't go as high and there aren't 20,000 of them. That said, I splurged a bit and got premium lower level seats. At least I didn't get them through a damn scalper. They camp out for hours and steal the fucking $10 tickets just so they can sell them at $50. It's unreal. We waited for over two hours to get cheap upper level tickets and the scalpers got there earlier and ate them up. They need to change the ticket max to two per person instead of four. That would change things. Perhaps then these fuckers would have to actually get real jobs instead of living off of welfare, food stamps and scalping tickets.

Last edited by a moderator:

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's true, getting tickets to this game at a reasonable price is very difficult and also I have been to three games so far and I agree that there really isn't a bad seat. The seats don't go as high and there aren't 20,000 of them. That said, I splurged a bit and got premium lower level seats. At least I didn't get them through a damn scalper. They camp out for hours and steal the fucking $10 tickets just so they can sell them at $50. It's unreal. We waited for over two hours to get cheap upper level tickets and the scalpers got there earlier and ate them up. They need to change the ticket max to two per person instead of four. That would change things. Perhaps then these fuckers would have to actually get real jobs instead of living off of welfare, food stamps and scalping tickets.

Hasn't that become the new American dream? :noidea: