• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My wife loves football

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Panthers WR too, played for them when they lost to the Pats in the 03' season SB.

Kind of reminds me of Steve Largent.

His great catches, vs Tampa for example, used to hang in our hallways, now they are in the company gym they built when they remodeled a couple of years ago.

Oh yeah, for sure!!! But for me, his prime years(average catches and yards-wise) were the Cards and Rams... I'm not positive, but I THINK his stats show that...Of course having said, that I'm probably TOTALLY wrong!!! :lol:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah, for sure!!! But for me, his prime years(average catches and yards-wise) were the Cards and Rams... I'm not positive, but I THINK his stats show that...Of course having said, that I'm probably TOTALLY wrong!!! :lol:

Not posting this to prove you right or wrong, was just curious myself.:suds:

upload_2017-2-4_22-2-24.png

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not posting this to prove you right or wrong, was just curious myself.:suds:

View attachment 154617

Interesting!!!... So he was actually WAY better with the Cards than with anyone else...He had ONE great year with the Bears(didn't even realize he played with them lol) and the first with the Rams(before Warner), the rest were pretty avg...

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting!!!... So he was actually WAY better with the Cards than with anyone else...He had ONE great year with the Bears(didn't even realize he played with them lol) and the first with the Rams(before Warner), the rest were pretty avg...

I didn't realize he was there either. And I forgot he played for the Colts. My direct boss, which would be his Uncle in-law if you will, told me Peyton Manning called him personally because they had so many receivers out and just needed him to fill in for a game or two. He agreed, obviously, and got a ring.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is about a wife/transgender/blowup doll. Get your shit back to posting on the correct threads.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't realize he was there either. And I forgot he played for the Colts. My direct boss, which would be his Uncle in-law if you will, told me Peyton Manning called him personally because they had so many receivers out and just needed him to fill in for a game or two. He agreed, obviously, and got a ring.

Looks like he only played one game with the Colts and did basically nothing, so that's totally understandable...Last game of his career...

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like he only played one game with the Colts and did basically nothing, so that's totally understandable...Last game of his career...

Exactly. It was understood he would be cut as soon as the other WR's returned. I'd do that for a ring.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's my understanding of it, and his page shows he did in fact get a ring from the Colts SB, even though he didn't suit up for it.

I had NO idea about that...a bit cheesy if you ask me, but that's the NFL for you :nod:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had NO idea about that...a bit cheesy if you ask me, but that's the NFL for you :nod:

I'm not positive, but I believe it's up to the owner of the team who gets a ring, and it's considered proper form to give one to anyone that took the field even for one play during the season. Maybe someone else can chime in if that's not correct.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not positive, but I believe it's up to the owner of the team who gets a ring, and it's considered proper form to give one to anyone that took the field even for one play during the season. Maybe someone else can chime in if that's not correct.

Interesting... You wouldn't think a guy who had 30 yards on 3 catches in one game would get a ring...However, when you're Ricky Proehl in your 17th year as a player perhaps you get special consideration by the coach??? I'd have to say, Hell Yes!!!

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting... You wouldn't think a guy who had 30 yards on 3 catches in one game would get a ring...However, when you're Ricky Proehl in your 17th year as a player perhaps you get special consideration by the coach??? I'd have to say, Hell Yes!!!

He's the Panthers WR coach now.

By all accounts a genuine man. Still married to his college gal from Wake Forest, very involved with his sons, etc.

Edit: Of course when your father in-law is worth more than you and before you were worth anything, I would play along too.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's the Panthers WR coach now.

By all accounts a genuine man. Still married to his college gal from Wake Forest, very involved with his sons, etc.

Of course when your father in-law is worth more than you and before you were worth anything, I would play along too.

Always great to hear about the nice guys/good guys getting ahead!!!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She has been watching NFL network all day while recovering from her nasty, nasty cold. I have her parked in front of the fire place so she can rest, be on all the internet devices she has, and watch TV.

She is a HUGE Denver Broncos fan.

She just started cheering when Terrell Davis made it into the Hall of Fame. We also sort of know Kurt Warner and she cheered for him also.

I am lucky and I was smart to be married to a woman like her.
It's great having a wife who loves sports. I'm very lucky as well my wife is a sports fan. She's a WA native but I've pretty much converted her to being a NE sports fan. She knows more players on the Sox and Pats then she does the M's and Hawks. She hasn't given up on the Hawks. She wears Hawk garb one week, NE garb the next. Guess what garb she's been wearing tge last month?

The only thing I didn't like what you said was your wife is smart. Sorry I throw the bs flag. You also said she's a Bronco fan. That's not too smart, lol.

Go Pats

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's great having a wife who loves sports. I'm very lucky as well my wife is a sports fan. She's a WA native but I've pretty much converted her to being a NE sports fan. She knows more players on the Sox and Pats then she does the M's and Hawks. She hasn't given up on the Hawks. She wears Hawk garb one week, NE garb the next. Guess what garb she's been wearing tge last month?

The only thing I didn't like what you said was your wife is smart. Sorry I throw the bs flag. You also said she's a Bronco fan. That's not too smart, lol.

Go Pats

Blowup/trans/mule or what?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blowup/trans/mule or what?
Tri-sexual. She'll try anything once, hahaha. No I'm actually very lucky. We even enjoy golfing together. Now don't confuse tgat with me and thd boys golfing or our mancations, I do need time away.