• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My Vikings were totally pretenders.

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm convinced the Lions are the best team in the NFC north. They had Minnesota beat, led by 14 and then by 10 and blew it.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got ripped last weekend for saying the Bills gave a game away with head scratching plays and decisions. The Vikings have played 3 good teams. They got dominated in 2 and had the Bills blow a 17 point lead in the only win.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well... cannot post link here do to word in URL, but apparently Vikings were tricked into posting the salute that was a fake. Was pic of **** star.
Ahhhhh ok lol

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every team in the NFL is capable of that happening to them, or doing that to another team. I bet if the Cowboys and Vikes played 10 times this year, that would be the only game Dallas would win like that. I bet in those 10, the Vikes hand the Cowboys an ass kicking too. Overall, I think the Cowboys are a pretty damn good team, same goes for the Vikings. I think out of those 10 games, the record would be 6-4 or 5-5 between those two teams.

Neither team is as good, or as bad as this game finished. It just coincided with Dallas being very efficient and calling a great game, and the Vikings not being efficient and not calling a great game.

Best teams in the NFC I think are: Eagles, Vikings, Cowboys, 49ers....still on fence about Seahawks, but they have surprised. As long as Geno Smith keeps playing the way he is, they are another sure in team.

MTVike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every team in the NFL is capable of that happening to them, or doing that to another team. I bet if the Cowboys and Vikes played 10 times this year, that would be the only game Dallas would win like that. I bet in those 10, the Vikes hand the Cowboys an ass kicking too. Overall, I think the Cowboys are a pretty damn good team, same goes for the Vikings. I think out of those 10 games, the record would be 6-4 or 5-5 between those two teams.

Neither team is as good, or as bad as this game finished. It just coincided with Dallas being very efficient and calling a great game, and the Vikings not being efficient and not calling a great game.

Best teams in the NFC I think are: Eagles, Vikings, Cowboys, 49ers....still on fence about Seahawks, but they have surprised. As long as Geno Smith keeps playing the way he is, they are another sure in team.
You're very kind.

Thank you.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has there ever been an 8-2 team with a negative overall points differential?
Probably not to be honest, but when you play in that many close tough games and you get spanked so badly in 1 game, that could happen. Doesn't make you bad, just has an outlier with so many tough fought close victories.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good news for the Vikings is that their next opponent the Patriots will likely make the Vikings healthy again.

If the Patriots D plays against the Vikings like they did against the Jets, THEN the Vikings are pretenders! :D

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fans do what fans do.

The redskin fans are sniffing themselves again.

Better play another week.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Impressive ass kicking by Dallas. I think we kind of knew Minnesota was fraudulent, but I expected a closer game than that. That was a brutal beating.

Speaking of which, my Cowboys loving friend was complaining that some of the TV stations, including his affiliate in Colorado, cut away from the game when it got so lopsided. He wanted to see the full ass r*pe until the end!

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were the most overrated 8 - 1 team in the history of the league. Thankfully, I really don't give a shit anymore, tired of being let down by this team. I would still like to see them do well but I lost my love for this team January 17th 1999.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Impressive ass kicking by Dallas. I think we kind of knew Minnesota was fraudulent, but I expected a closer game than that. That was a brutal beating.

Speaking of which, my Cowboys loving friend was complaining that some of the TV stations, including his affiliate in Colorado, cut away from the game when it got so lopsided. He wanted to see the full ass r*pe until the end!
thanks for your report, Skip.

what is it about eagle fans? Identity crises or something.
Eagle fans are modern day redskin football fans.

Just last week, Coach was telling a vikings fan here on this site that the Vikings were for real, and this morning, they hadn't played anyone other than the eagles, bills and Boys.

I really think, RTK might be the most balanced of the bunch

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks for your report, Skip.

what is it about eagle fans? Identity crises or something.
Eagle fans are modern day redskin football fans.

Just last week, Coach was telling a vikings fan here on this site that the Vikings were for real, and this morning, they hadn't played anyone other than the eagles, bills and Boys.

I really think, RTK might be the most balanced of the bunch
You talking about me? When did I say the Vikings were for real?