• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My thoughts on the Lions/Saints game.............

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have game of the week on NFL replay tonight at 8 I believe if you want to see it.

What stood out to me, watching the replay, was that during the Saints last series, Caldwell had Suh and Fairley on the sidelines on 2nd down, giving them a breather.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me, you can also sign up for a free seven day trial on nfl rewind.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My buddy stumbled upon Billy Corrigan playing guitar, with a tip jar, in a Chicago Park this summer. Not sure if it was out of necessity or what. They were both fatter in than I remembered in the picture he sent me.

Van Andel's a nice place, had a Siamese Dream aboot it the other day.

Thats pretty awesome, I wonder what happened to d'arcy. We played mellon collie and the infinite sadness at my brothers funeral, was his favorite groups.

Last edited by a moderator:

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha. I got to see it at seven.

And since I get to start seeing the Lions game an hour before you guys do, I promise not to come on here with spoilers.

Is that how that works? I had a friend livin in dallas a few years back and she would always give me the jeopardy answers before it aired in michigan and I would use those to impress potential mates later.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that how that works? I had a friend livin in dallas a few years back and she would always give me the jeopardy answers before it aired in michigan and I would use those to impress potential mates later.

Not no more... Still some shit on west coast though. I was working in New Mexico who did not honor the time change and watched shows at 6.

Screwed up part was railroad went on central not mountain.

Last edited by a moderator:

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Living in Hawaii they are either 6 or 7 hours behind depending on time of year, they don't change the clocks for daylight savings......For three years I was watching the Lions at 6am.....Think I watched a superbowl on a tuesday while I was in Guam....Also think the Superbowl came on at 2 am in Germany.....Time zones really screw with football that's for sure.