• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My thoughts on the Lions/Saints game.............

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should everybody run? Broyles has a gun.

I think Tate is kinda neat. You tell him he's a creep.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maaaaan, I was just listening to that on my way to work today. It hadn't popped up on my shuffle in a long time. Was glad it did finally.

One group I have not seen that would have liked to see.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should he take time, with a wounded hand?

Broyles looked real damn good to me in preseason action. (Didn't watch game 4). Id just like Caldwell to tell me why he's not out there more.

If i remember correctly the smashing pumpkins did a cover of that but sung "im half the band i used to be" trivia fact, pumpkins were also first band to perform at van andel in grand rapids.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this next game is at 8:30 in the freaking morning? Is there going to be any TV coverage?

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this next game is at 8:30 in the freaking morning? Is there going to be any TV coverage?

930, and its on FOX. Is it considered a home or away game for the lions?

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detroit and Amarillo are central time. The other 23 time zones are shit.

Away game.

Last edited by a moderator:

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that's gotta be pretty crazy for you to have an NFL game on live at 8:30 a.m.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im looking forward to the 930 game! Glad that its not a lions home game.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If i remember correctly the smashing pumpkins did a cover of that but sung "im half the band i used to be" trivia fact, pumpkins were also first band to perform at van andel in grand rapids.

My buddy stumbled upon Billy Corrigan playing guitar, with a tip jar, in a Chicago Park this summer. Not sure if it was out of necessity or what. They were both fatter in than I remembered in the picture he sent me.

Van Andel's a nice place, had a Siamese Dream aboot it the other day.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see a single play. I was able to listen to the last 39 seconds of the 1st half while driving thru Bridgman and the Saints kicked a field goal. The station didn't come back in until about 125 miles later and it was the 4th quarter with 5 minutes and change left.

Sounded like an extremely exciting game. Haven't had the chance to see Tate's TD, but it sounded great on the radio, as did Quinn's INT. No clue who Thompson is, but the announcers weren't very kind to him, as they said he had a ball hit him in the hands and he dropped it only to have it intercepted.

All I know is -- listening to the game on the radio, even an incompletion sounds like the greatest play to happen in years. Those announcers are excited over every play.

So someone give me the scoop. The little I was able to listen to -- the announcers talked up the defense saying they made plays when they needed it. They weren't kind talking about the OL and the WR's, sans Golden Tate. They said the OL struggled opening holes and pass protection and the Lions WR's and TE's struggled to get open much of the game.

As I said -- I didn't see a play -- so please fill me in on any and everything. This is the first game in I couldn't even tell you how long where I didn't see the Lions play at all. How did they look?

We have game of the week on NFL replay tonight at 8 I believe if you want to see it.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait for this morning game either. I've been waiting for it all season. I get to watch Detroit then Redzone the rest of the day. Good shit!!!

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My buddy stumbled upon Billy Corrigan playing guitar, with a tip jar, in a Chicago Park this summer. Not sure if it was out of necessity or what. They were both fatter in than I remembered in the picture he sent me.

Van Andel's a nice place, had a Siamese Dream aboot it the other day.

Watched a performance of them this summer on tv. I was shocked at how fat Billy had gotten. He looked like one of those fat girls that still wants to wear tight shirts, even when it doesn't cover their entire belly.

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait for this morning game either. I've been waiting for it all season. I get to watch Detroit then Redzone the rest of the day. Good shit!!!

Hell yea. It seems like the other good games are always the same time as the Lions. Then 4 pm Fox game has always been ass.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched a performance of them this summer on tv. I was shocked at how fat Billy had gotten. He looked like one of those fat girls that still wants to wear tight shirts, even when it doesn't cover their entire belly.

He does look like one of those!!!

I wanted to say something to my friend, about who was fatter, But Im glad both of 'em were able to kick their smack habits.

Now who wantsum pie!?!

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have game of the week on NFL replay tonight at 8 I believe if you want to see it.

Hahaha. I got to see it at seven.

And since I get to start seeing the Lions game an hour before you guys do, I promise not to come on here with spoilers.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So glad I grabbed the concept and let go years back. Extra cotton is the way to go.

He does look like one of those!!!

I wanted to say something to my friend, about who was fatter, But Im glad both of 'em were able to kick their smack habits.

Now who wantsum pie!?!

Since I invest in extra cotton, we tallingbough nanna cream with nilla wafer pie or nasty ass rhubarb here?