• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My simplistic thoughts from the game

polfnikufesin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
we all know the play you're talking about. there wasn't many. davis made one great catch in the 2nd on what was a great throw to get the pass over the defender.

the sideline throw in the 1st half was on the money and davis took a full step before securing the ball, by that point he was out of bounds. it is retarded how people continue to complain about smith even when he's making enough plays to help us win games.

No, it was NOT "on the money". Davis had the defender beat by 5 or 10 yards and there was no reason for Smith to throw it that far outside to a TE that known for having bricks for hands. But you're right, Smith is making enough plays to get them into FG range time and time again.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are u that bored that u had to create a profile just to troll on boxing day?

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully this game is on NFL rewind since i missed it.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it was NOT "on the money". Davis had the defender beat by 5 or 10 yards and there was no reason for Smith to throw it that far outside to a TE that known for having bricks for hands. But you're right, Smith is making enough plays to get them into FG range time and time again.

I was at the game, it was on the money, so was the pass to Crabtree in the first half, so was the 4th down pass to Davis, so was the 41 bomb to Crabtree. Smith isn't always accurate but we need to give him credit when he is.

iHATEdodgers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The play I'm talking about was early on in the game, I know what I saw. You guys can think what you want and keep on making excuses for Smith, doesn't make a fuck to me.

We all know the play. I know what you saw, everyone else here knows what you saw but you sir do not know what you saw.

polfnikufesin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You fukn idiots are missing my point. That pass would've been perfect if Davis was being covered, but he had a good 5 to 10 yards on the defender. If Smith would've led him inside it would'nt have mattered if Davis juggled it or not, it would've been a TD. But no, Smith can't make adjustments on the fly, he's going to throw it where it's designed no matter what happens. And that has always been my issue with Alex Smith, he's a smart guy and can make throws, but he can't create plays. So fuck all you blind, Alex Smith ball sniffin beotch's! If it wasn't for the defense, this team would be 3-12.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You fukn idiots are missing my point. That pass would've been perfect if Davis was being covered, but he had a good 5 to 10 yards on the defender. If Smith would've led him inside it would'nt have mattered if Davis juggled it or not, it would've been a TD. But no, Smith can't make adjustments on the fly, he's going to throw it where it's designed no matter what happens. And that has always been my issue with Alex Smith, he's a smart guy and can make throws, but he can't create plays. So fuck all you blind, Alex Smith ball sniffin beotch's! If it wasn't for the defense, this team would be 3-12.

No, I think we got the point. You're a moron.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck your mother

Is that supposed to be insulting? Step your game up, son.

Dude, get off the Alex Smith kick... do you realize that while you focus on him, you're missing out on a great year of 49ers football?

Who gives a shit if they're not the best offense in football? Been there, done that four times already (since the biggest play in the 1981 Super Bowl was a 4th down goal line stand)... let's win with a top defense. Throw our chips in with the Bears and Ravens.

Last edited by a moderator:

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:fencing:

polfnikufesin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Just watched the replay on NFL Network and it confirms what I first saw. First quarter, it's 2 and 10 from Seattle 35 with 8:11 on the clock. If Smith leads Davis inside instead of throwing it outside it's an easy TD. Even if he doesn't bobble it he wouldn't have gotten both feet down because Smith led him out of bounds. Totally on Smith, don't give a fuck what you guys say.

And on the next play to Crabs should've been PI, but Crabs should've caught that one anyway. There, I gave Smith some credit where it was due.

polfnikufesin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You have no idea what you're talking about. Davis started bobbling that ball more than 5 yards inbounds.

WTF are you smokin? I just re-watched the shit about 10 times. Even with no bobble he doesn't get two feet down because of the placement of the throw.

Defend sorry ass Alex Smith all you want, but the fact is, the 9ers will never win a SB with him at QB. I said it after they drafted his sorry ass and I'm saying it now.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after they drafted him? like today?