• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My Ranking NFL Team QB Situations From Worst To First

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not bad... I think Dalton and Cousins are too highly rated though.

Cousins had a great year last year but their division was pretty atrocious. Cowboys defense is mediocre and Phily and New Yorks defense are bottom in the league. Top 10 already for Cousins? Pfffft.

Andy Dalton is terrible. He's had a top 5 WR for years and serviceable crew, and options at RB and TE... all while having the best pass blocking OT in the game protecting him. Not to mention he has a great defense. How that guy has not even gotten to the conference let alone division championship blows my mind. Oh no wait, it doesn't because he sucks. Also, gingers can't be top 10.

Agree on Dalton....Not many QB's in the NFL, if any, have been better equipped, in terms of supporting cast on both sides of the ball, to win a SB

And he can never win one playoff game for Derek Jeters sake

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree on Dalton....Not many QB's in the NFL, if any, have been better equipped, in terms of supporting cast on both sides of the ball, to win a SB

And he can never win one playoff game for Derek Jeters sake
To be fair...lets look at the list of the rest of the QBs out there.

There are basically 3 to 5 teams that are really set up well for a number of years, 3 teams that have nothing bankable at all and 24ish somewhere in the middle. I don't have too much of a problem with a high ranking of Dalton as long as he stays outside of the top 8.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair...lets look at the list of the rest of the QBs out there.

There are basically 3 to 5 teams that are really set up well for a number of years, 3 teams that have nothing bankable at all and 24ish somewhere in the middle. I don't have too much of a problem with a high ranking of Dalton as long as he stays outside of the top 8.

He has always been an enigma for me

a QB that is a lock for 10-12 wins, absolute lock

But seemingly just as much a lock to be a quick oust in the postseason

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Dalton didn't have that improvement last year, he'd be below Bridgewater on my list.

AJ McCarron play last year is actually really similar to Andy Dalton's average stats which is interesting because Dalton has had so much more experience. Dalton was much better last year, though, and just didnt get to prove it in the postseason.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is a big difference between having the ability to not lose games and having the ability to win games. In the postseason, you need a QB who has the ability to win games. He doesn't.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This "Past year" would be an inaccurate statement

years before, that would be true

But the Giants ranked dead last in defense last season, and that was the reason they missed the postseason

Eli, off the top of my head was 4000+ yards 35 TD's and 14 INTS

He played well enough in a LOT of games, tore apart the Panthers and Patriots, to name 2, to win games the Giants did not

He also made some last minute decisions that cost his team. Instead of taking the self sack like his brother for example to keep the clock going. I'm not saying Eli was a bad QB this past year but some of his decisions definitely hurt his team while others helped.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone is missing from the Chargers QB list.
Zach_Mettenberger_Matthew_McConaughey_Titans_Brah.png