• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My Preseason Power Rankings

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there was Danny. I am going to miss that little guy

He had no talent. As much of a product of a system as you can possibly have. Vereen taking over is a massive upgrade.

Hernandez,Welker and Isnt Gronk going to be out six weeks? Those are the ones off the top of my head and I thought you had lost more then that.
You cant expect to lose all that talent and not have it effect you,even if the three I listed was it.
I will say,if anyone can do it Belichick and Brady can. But I dont see it.
And it's not like I'm the lone ranger on this theory.

Gronk should be healthy when it matters. I don't know how much time he misses but it has no impact on winning the division. All that matters is that he is there for the playoffs.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gronk should be healthy when it matters. I don't know how much time he misses but it has no impact on winning the division. All that matters is that he is there for the playoffs.
And we see that almost every year, too. There is a team that gets healthy at the right time that everyone suddenly remembers is a juggernaut.

KillaWatt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had no talent. As much of a product of a system as you can possibly have. Vereen taking over is a massive upgrade.

But you're still missing two big parts of your O. And it's not like they were scrubs.
It'll be interesting to see what kind of running game Belechick can come up with. Got a feeling you guys will be doing more of it.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you're still missing two big parts of your O. And it's not like they were scrubs.
It'll be interesting to see what kind of running game Belechick can come up with. Got a feeling you guys will be doing more of it.
Didnt New England already run the ball more than everyone else? Without a TE threat, defenses will be able to cheat more against the run. Ive seen it for years.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am happier with our offense this year than last year. I was begging for them to get rid of Welker almost as badly as I want Tebow gone now. He was good, but he dropped too many balls and forced Brady's eyes to be on him far too long. Dobson, Amendola, Thompkins >Welker, Lloyd, Edelman

Didnt New England already run the ball more than everyone else? Without a TE threat, defenses will be able to cheat more against the run. Ive seen it for years.

I think you'll be surprised at the productivity of the tight ends that are on our roster. They are all very good blockers but they are also serviceable receivers.

KillaWatt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thats what I'm thinking. If the threat of the passing game is weakened people will key on the run.
The question is,can Brady and Belechick pull something out of their butts to fix the passing game to stop that.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their receiving corps will be better than last year.

KillaWatt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am happier with our offense this year than last year. I was begging for them to get rid of Welker almost as badly as I want Tebow gone now. He was good, but he dropped too many balls and forced Brady's eyes to be on him far too long. Dobson, Amendola, Thompkins >Welker, Lloyd, Edelman

I think you'll be surprised at the productivity of the tight ends that are on our roster. They are all very good blockers but they are also serviceable receivers.

Yeah...what the hell is with the Tebow thing? I dont get that one at all. Their are so many jokes in that situation a comedian could have a field day.

KillaWatt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their receiving corps will be better than last year.

Obviously you follow them closer then I do. But I've heard both opinions,some say worse,some say better.
I'm hoping you guys have to many optimist as fans.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see. I will say Seattle looks DEEP this year. Going to be hard for that team to go through cuts. Heck even the WR they picked up from Arizona looked great. Their linebacker rooks and younger guys looked really good and their runningback depth is going to be outright disgusting. Michael was from what I saw a faster more agile Lynch. Even Ware was tearing it up.

Lynch/Michael is just going to be unfair for teams.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...what the hell is with the Tebow thing? I dont get that one at all. Their are so many jokes in that situation a comedian could have a field day.

I was mad when he was brought in and my mind hasn't changed. I won't bother trying to justify that.

Obviously you follow them closer then I do. But I've heard both opinions,some say worse,some say better.
I'm hoping you guys have to many optimist as fans.

For what it's worth, I have been down on this team for a long time. They were a playoff team, but they were not a championship caliber team. They made a couple but they didn't deserve to win either. I am excited this year. This team is young (Brady, Logan mankins, Wilfork, and jerod mayo are really the only veterans likely to start), but they were last year as well, short of receiver which was full of nobodies. Welker is solid as a slot receiver, but he made key drops time and time again and wasn't the guy you want as your primary weapon. All three guys I expect to start have pretty good hands and a lot of upside. I expect the ball to be shared more evenly and a lot of people to get looks, like we used to.

ZoneRead

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the respect the Redskins got. I am going to agree. The offense started to gel later into the season after going 3-6 and ripped off 7th straight. The defense also improved.

The offense is back and healthier than last year and they have improved on the defense. With another year under their belt I think they will be a very strong team out of the gate.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The redskins didn't get respect. RG3 did.

To me at least. They have a lot of work to do, but RG3 is that good.

KillaWatt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The redskins didn't get respect. RG3 did.

To me at least. They have a lot of work to do, but RG3 is that good.

RG3 is good,but he better stop running the ball before he gets hurt.....oh wait...
I guess that reconstructed knee will keep him in the pocket a little more.:whistle:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't be surprised by the poor play of Fells or Hoomanamananaoieawai. They're both guys cut from the Rams. And I won't be surprised at how spectacular Gronk is.

And the Redskins should have a decent amount of respect. Its not just RG3...they could put a serviceable product on the field with Cousins.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3 is good,but he better stop running the ball before he gets hurt.....oh wait...
I guess that reconstructed knee will keep him in the pocket a little more.:whistle:

I want them to treat him like a Brady or a manning. Redskins fans flipped shit for me saying it, but he can be that elite as a passer and only run when something big opens up.

I won't be surprised by the poor play of Fells or Hoomanamananaoieawai. They're both guys cut from the Rams. And I won't be surprised at how spectacular Gronk is.

And the Redskins should have a decent amount of respect. Its not just RG3...they could put a serviceable product on the field with Cousins.

Hoomanawanui is mainly a blocker, and a solid one. Fells gets cut IMO.

TheDeeble

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like Seattle gets too much credit. Good team for sure but I'm not sold on Wilson being great again especially with the lack of talent at WR. I guess time will tell.

KillaWatt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want them to treat him like a Brady or a manning. Redskins fans flipped shit for me saying it, but he can be that elite as a passer and only run when something big opens up.

Hoomanawanui is mainly a blocker, and a solid one. Fells gets cut IMO.

If RG3 doesnt learn how to start using his arm and head instead of his legs,he'll be done in short order.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They think I mean don't let him use his legs. It's really more about keeping his eyes downfield while he moves. Even Brady will scramble out of the pocket on occasion. But if you have a guy downfield who can pickup more than you're going to run for, you hit him. Every time.