• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My kingdom for a horse

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I'm no Ranger fan, but if this happened to my team I would sort of be concerned. It would be the equivalent of some no name AHLer coming out of nowhere to outshine Sid & Geno on a nightly basis. Would really make my head spin.

Okay but if Talbot continues to win ...consistantly and Hank remains sub-500.....what is a coach to do?
you know AV and Sather talked about it

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay but if Talbot continues to win ...consistantly and Hank remains sub-500.....what is a coach to do?
you know AV and Sather talked about it

IDK, on one hand winning means you start Cam Talbot, but management pays Hank more than 10x the amount they pay Cam so the pressure is on to start Hank no matter what. It's a lot like the dilemma Dale Hunter faced where he knew the team was better off without Ovenchicken but management got pissssssssssed at him for demoting him to the 3rd line.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK, on one hand winning means you start Cam Talbot, but management pays Hank more than 10x the amount they pay Cam so the pressure is on to start Hank no matter what. It's a lot like the dilemma Dale Hunter faced where he knew the team was better off without Ovenchicken but management got pissssssssssed at him for demoting him to the 3rd line.

funny thing is the Caps didnt do anything after that.....OV no-showed in his playoff opportunity

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny thing is the Caps didnt do anything after that.....OV no-showed in his playoff opportunity

Caps have had to have 3 coaches the past 3 seasons because winning & kissing up to Ovenchicken don't go hand in hand.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, so much for the Camwagon. Hank now has an opening to regain his throne.