• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My favorite NFL team tries to get an advantage or it doesn't.

My favorite team cheats or it doesn't. The vote off!

• Of course my favorite NFL team does shady stuff, they've just never been caught.

• My favorite NFL team plays 100% by the rules 24/7. My team is morally & ethically superior.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deflategate (2003) Modified: 05/07/2015">
flag.png
to top ⤴home ⇐awards ⤵

TEAM: The Arizona Cardinals

SEVERITY:
3-cameras.png

SUMMARY: Ex-Cardinal and retired Pro Bowl quarterback Jeff Blake confessed in an interview that removing air from footballs was common when he played in the NFL from 1992-2005.

"I'm just going to let the cat of the bag, every team does it, every game, it has been since I played," the ex-Cardinal QB said Wednesday in a radio interview on the "Midday 180" show on Nashville's 104.5 The Zone. "Cause when you take the balls out of the bag, they are rock hard. And you can't feel the ball as well. It's too hard.

"Everybody puts the pin in and takes just enough air out of the ball that you can feel it a little better. But it's not the point to where it's flat. So I don't know what the big deal is. It's not something that's not been done for 20 years."

Blake says that he'd order ball boys to let air out of his footballs just before the start of games during his entire NFL career, which included time with the Arizona Cardinals in 2003.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deflategate (2003) Modified: 05/07/2015">
flag.png
to top ⤴home ⇐awards ⤵

TEAM: The Arizona Cardinals

SEVERITY:
3-cameras.png

SUMMARY: Ex-Cardinal and retired Pro Bowl quarterback Jeff Blake confessed in an interview that removing air from footballs was common when he played in the NFL from 1992-2005.

"I'm just going to let the cat of the bag, every team does it, every game, it has been since I played," the ex-Cardinal QB said Wednesday in a radio interview on the "Midday 180" show on Nashville's 104.5 The Zone. "Cause when you take the balls out of the bag, they are rock hard. And you can't feel the ball as well. It's too hard.

"Everybody puts the pin in and takes just enough air out of the ball that you can feel it a little better. But it's not the point to where it's flat. So I don't know what the big deal is. It's not something that's not been done for 20 years."

Blake says that he'd order ball boys to let air out of his footballs just before the start of games during his entire NFL career, which included time with the Arizona Cardinals in 2003.
Jeff Blake. :pound:

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this died quietly.

sites full of cowards.