• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My 2020 NFL Predictions.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen those before , someone was using those watching Mother Marge when she was with me. Then about a week later, she went missing?
Ol’ bitch MM MIA. What did you guys do to that? Maybe she’s is Rock’s basement alive n kicking?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ol’ bitch MM MIA. What did you guys do to that? Maybe she’s is Rock’s basement alive n kicking?

Last sighting was in Pahrump NV. A certain Dallas fan lives in that vicinity, just saying

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll make my predictions next week, but here's a sneak peak...

The NFC North may have a surprise contender...
Don't underestimate the best team Phillip Rivers has had in a long time.
The week 1 Titans/Broncos game has playoff implications.
If the Ravens want to win the AFC North again, they may have to go 5-1 in the division again, which means they'll need to sweep the Browns.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually like the pieces Tampa has in place. My bigger issue is that Brady looked bad down the stretch last year.

I think I heard a stat that Brady got blitzed twice as much as normal last year because no one was afraid of the Patriots being able to burn them. I think if that translates to Tampa then you do in fact have a 7-9 team. Godwin is the perfect WR for Brady, though, and the perfect WR for Arians system. From an Xs and Os standpoint, Tampa's pass offense has a lot of potential.

Also, Arians usually needs a season before a QB works in his system. And Arians is almost the opposite of a Bellicheck offense because he tends to go for high risk/high reward plays a lot.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AFC East.........AFC North.........AFC South.........AFC West
BUF (11-5)....BAL (11-5)......IND (9-7)........KC (12-4)
NYJ (7-9)........PIT (10-6).......TEN (8-8).........DEN (10-6)
MIA (5-11)......CLE (9-7).........HOU (6-10)......LV (8-8)
NE (5-11)........CIN (4-12)........JAX (5-11)........LAC (6-10)

Wildcard
(7)CLE @ (2)BAL
(6)DEN @ (3)BUF
(5)PIT
@ (4)IND

Divisional
(5)PIT @ (1)KC
(3)BUF @ (2)BAL

Championship
(2)BAL @ (1)KC

NFC East..........NFC North..........NFC South.........NFC West
DAL (10-6).....MIN (10-6).......TB (12-4)........SEA (12-4)

NYG (8-8)........GB (10-6).........NO (11-5)........SF (10-6)
PHI (8-8).........CHI (7-9)............ATL (7-9)..........ARZ (8-8)
WAS (3-13)......DET (4-12).........CAR (4-12)........LAR (6-10)

Wildcard
(7)GB @ (2)TB
(6)SF
@ (3)MIN
(5)NO
@ (4)DAL

Divisional
(6)SF @ (1)SEA
(5)NO @ (2)TB

Championship
(2)TB @ (1)SEA

Super Bowl LV---KC vs SEA

E
For Effort.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, Arians usually needs a season before a QB works in his system. And Arians is almost the opposite of a Bellicheck offense because he tends to go for high risk/high reward plays a lot.
I figure Brady and Arians age and experience has to be a bonus, too. Maybe I'm being blind to their hubris but I dont think they would've gone out of their way to pair up with each other if it was such a bad fit. If a head coach doesn't change his system to fit his QB then thats on him.

I am looking back at Carson Palmer and his first year with Arians wasn't stellar and he peaked in year 3. Winston's first year in the system was his best year in his career. Hard to say.

The NFC is a total crapshoot. I figured my pick of the Bears would be more controversial than the Bucs but Tampa Bay is the 'hyped' team and more often than not that team crashes and burns. I just feel like this is a different scenario than some of the other hyped teams of the past. I think there is a good argument that the Patriots offense was trash last year and the Bucs offense is kinda loaded.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFC North
(3) Vikings
(6) Packers
Bears
Lions

NFC East
(4) Cowboys
Eagles
Giants
Footballs

NFC West
(1)
Seahawks
(5) Niners
Rams
Cardinals

NFC South
(2
) Saints
(7) Bucs
Falcons
Panthers

AFC North
(3) Ravens
(5) Steelers
(6) Browns
Bengals

AFC East
(2) Bills
Patriots
Jets
Dolphins

AFC West
(1) Chiefs
Broncos
Raiders
Chargers

AFC South
(4)Colts
(7) Texans
Titans
Jaguars

Chiefs-Seahawks

Will make a prediction before the SB...I probably won't be right so it doesn't matter.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figure Brady and Arians age and experience has to be a bonus, too. Maybe I'm being blind to their hubris but I dont think they would've gone out of their way to pair up with each other if it was such a bad fit. If a head coach doesn't change his system to fit his QB then thats on him.

I am looking back at Carson Palmer and his first year with Arians wasn't stellar and he peaked in year 3. Winston's first year in the system was his best year in his career. Hard to say.

The NFC is a total crapshoot. I figured my pick of the Bears would be more controversial than the Bucs but Tampa Bay is the 'hyped' team and more often than not that team crashes and burns. I just feel like this is a different scenario than some of the other hyped teams of the past. I think there is a good argument that the Patriots offense was trash last year and the Bucs offense is kinda loaded.

I don't think it is all that controversial to predict the Bucs to win their division. The Bears are definitely more controversial.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it is all that controversial to predict the Bucs to win their division. The Bears are definitely more controversial.

yep, just having some stability at the QB position is going to help their offense a lot and their defense improved as last year went along. We all know Brady doesn't have a whole lot left in the tank athletically but just his leadership (and not throwing 30 int's) is going to help them.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, just having some stability at the QB position is going to help their offense a lot and their defense improved as last year went along. We all know Brady doesn't have a whole lot left in the tank athletically but just his leadership (and not throwing 30 int's) is going to help them.
To me, the turnover thing is huge. It's not just the 30 picks either. It's a record 7 pick 6's. More in one season than Brady has had in the last 10 years. Winston leads all players over the last 5 years in lost fumbles at 23 and is tied with Kirk Cousins with 50 total fumbles over that time. And he was sacked 47 times last year. Brady might have zero mobility but he is decisive in the pocket and often avoids sacks by getting rid of the ball. Get rid of a large chunk of those negative plays and the Bucs are easily a 10 win team or better. I'm not completely sold on them going far and I think Arians is vastly over-rated but Brady will help stabilize things there, I think.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its also worth mentioning that the teams I always get wrong is the Cowboys...
Every year! Gotta keep that streak going.

I can't read the NFC East at all.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every year! Gotta keep that streak going.

I can't read the NFC East at all.
The NFCE hasn't had a repeat division winner since 2006, I believe. It's always been a topsy turvy division but this year has been absolutely crazy. No way we could have predicted that if not for the Eagles throwing in the towel in the 4th qtr, a 6-10 team could gave won the division. I'm with you @Clayton , I just can't figure that division year to year.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not far off!

What can i say. When your right your right.

If you looked at the division before hand. You have 2 elite teams, a good team and a average team.....

Now who is the likely loser of the group?

IMO the average team, thus Atlanta

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What can i say. When your right your right.

If you looked at the division before hand. You have 2 elite teams, a good team and a average team.....

Now who is the likely loser of the group?

IMO the average team, thus Atlanta
The problem is that on paper Atlanta looked like the good team and Carolina looked like the average team. I did say that I thought it was the best division in football, though.

Atlanta didn't just lose a lot of football games. They gave away a lot of football games. There are some issues there even beyond talent.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will admit....

Fucking chicago screwed with my genius.....................