• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My 2016 NFL Predictions.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ain't nobody running away with anything!! But i give the edge to the RAIDERS..
I think its a possibility that the Broncos, Chiefs or Raiders could all run away with the division if a couple of things break correctly. Broncos had bottom 3 QB play last year...if they could somehow piece together average QB play or an elite turnover margin then they could run away with the division. Raiders have a similar issue with QB play. If early season Carr shows up all year then they should be looking at 10+ wins but if late season Carr or rookie Carr shows up then the Raiders might be closer to 7 or 8 wins. If the Chiefs get their younger players to step up, Houston to stay healthy and their old players still playing at a high level then they could run away with it but...lots of ifs.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm interested to see what Ben McAdoo will bring to the G Men? Coughlin was a main stay and that alone you would think was goof for a couple victories a year. It's going to be tough to pick the Giants in my football pools on most weeks.
Watch out for the Giants this year man.. Ben McAdoo and his team are going to be putting up big numbers..
And that rebuilt D will be enough.. That O will be a hard cover in that division

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its a possibility that the Broncos, Chiefs or Raiders could all run away with the division if a couple of things break correctly. Broncos had bottom 3 QB play last year...if they could somehow piece together average QB play or an elite turnover margin then they could run away with the division. Raiders have a similar issue with QB play. If early season Carr shows up all year then they should be looking at 10+ wins but if late season Carr or rookie Carr shows up then the Raiders might be closer to 7 or 8 wins. If the Chiefs get their younger players to step up, Houston to stay healthy and their old players still playing at a high level then they could run away with it but...lots of ifs.
Ain't nobody running away with this division.. It will be a battle to the last games..
The AFCW will be EPIC this year!! Buckle up man, cuz you in for a ride!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ain't nobody running away with this division.. It will be a battle to the last games..
The AFCW will be EPIC this year!! Buckle up man, cuz you in for a ride!!

We've heard things like that in the past and all of a sudden a few things happen and some team does run away with it. Such as injuries. I would say if Alex Smith or Derek Carr go down with injuries that one of the other teams in the division could run away with it. Khalil Mack or Von Miller get hurt and our two defenses could fall greatly without those two guys. We saw last year with San Diego they lost pretty much their entire starting OL to injury...close to the same for the Broncos. If Oakland loses say 3 starters on the OL and all of a sudden Carr is running for his life most plays do you really see the Raiders staying in it?

We have seen plenty of paper champions fall apart when the season starts.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've heard things like that in the past and all of a sudden a few things happen and some team does run away with it. Such as injuries. I would say if Alex Smith or Derek Carr go down with injuries that one of the other teams in the division could run away with it. Khalil Mack or Von Miller get hurt and our two defenses could fall greatly without those two guys. We saw last year with San Diego they lost pretty much their entire starting OL to injury...close to the same for the Broncos. If Oakland loses say 3 starters on the OL and all of a sudden Carr is running for his life most plays do you really see the Raiders staying in it?

Good thing we have McGloin and rookie Cook if Carr gets hurt cd, eh??
Besides, let's hope nobody gets hurt for any team!! Like i said cd, buckle up cuz you in for a ride..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing we have McGloin and rookie Cook if Carr gets hurt cd, eh??
Besides, let's hope nobody gets hurt for any team!! Like i said cd, buckle up cuz you in for a ride..

Neither of those guys you just listed scares anyone. IF Carr goes down Raiders season is over.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, and the entire reason this is a conversation in the first place is because Denver is either going to have a backup level QB or a project rookie level QB. Otherwise Denver is the favorite.

Lots of young players to keep an eye out this year. Karl Joseph and Chris Jones had some of the best tape from any players in the whole draft but you're also dealing with a potentially injury prone player and a potentially inconsistent player. That needs to play out. Elway has reached the point of elite GM so when he upgrades the most important position in football, Paxton Lynch immediately becomes a wild card as well. Broncos also have to get something out of Ty Sambrailo while the Chiefs are putting Marcus Peters in a more important role and the Raiders need to get Amari Cooper some stickem but Cooper is certainly in a position to shine. Lots of variables even without injuries let alone what happens when someone gets injured. I see a division with a ton of variables, I usually don't see a juggernaut division...probably middle of the pack its just hard to figure out the other.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, and the entire reason this is a conversation in the first place is because Denver is either going to have a backup level QB or a project rookie level QB. Otherwise Denver is the favorite.

Lots of young players to keep an eye out this year. Karl Joseph and Chris Jones had some of the best tape from any players in the whole draft but you're also dealing with a potentially injury prone player and a potentially inconsistent player. That needs to play out. Elway has reached the point of elite GM so when he upgrades the most important position in football, Paxton Lynch immediately becomes a wild card as well. Broncos also have to get something out of Ty Sambrailo while the Chiefs are putting Marcus Peters in a more important role and the Raiders need to get Amari Cooper some stickem but Cooper is certainly in a position to shine. Lots of variables even without injuries let alone what happens when someone gets injured. I see a division with a ton of variables, I usually don't see a juggernaut division...probably middle of the pack its just hard to figure out the other.

I agree with this. All of our teams have quite a few question marks even before injuries and will be leaning on a lot of youth to step up and take their team over the edge.

I'm very interested to see how Marcus Peters handles being THE GUY for the Chiefs. The kind was special over the 2nd half of the season last year like could be best Corner in the game special if he continues down that path. He honestly reminds me of a bit more athletic version of Aqib Talib. A bit of a risk taker that usually pays off big time but every once in a while can leave you shaking your head.

I honestly have no clue who will win the division but I am like you in I do think one of these teams could run away with things if they have those "what if" situations answered well. What I could see is one team make it to that 12-4 mark and the other two get stuck at 9-7 which to me I would qualify as running away with the division.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only do i think the Giants win the East, but have a solid shot at reaching the SB, IMHO..
If Eli Manning gets on a roll, they will be hard to beat.. Alot of fire power on that team.. Now i do think the Cowboys, Skins and maybe Philly have a chance, i just give the edge to the Giants as of now..

And KC ain't running away with anything, the division is to evenly matched.. Now i would not be shocked if they won the division, they have a good team and coaching staff.. And let's not forget we have the defending champs and rebuilt Bolts in our division as well.. Ain't nobody running away with anything!! But i give the edge to the RAIDERS..
Well I have a hard time being convinced that a team that has finished below .500 for three consecutive seasons all of a sudden has a shot at the SB after spending a bunch of money in free agency. They have had poor drafts and have had problems within the organization for years now. Giving three players a bunch of money doesn't cure all their issues and now they have a new coach.

I think KC is running away with the division because they have the best head coach who has a great track record, have the best combination of offense and defense in the division, and don't turn the ball over on offense. The Raiders are over-hyped, the Broncos will suffer from SB hangover(they also lost two key defensive players), and the Chargers are garbage.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I have a hard time being convinced that a team that has finished below .500 for three consecutive seasons all of a sudden has a shot at the SB after spending a bunch of money in free agency. They have had poor drafts and have had problems within the organization for years now. Giving three players a bunch of money doesn't cure all their issues and now they have a new coach.

I think KC is running away with the division because they have the best head coach who has a great track record, have the best combination of offense and defense in the division, and don't turn the ball over on offense. The Raiders are over-hyped, the Broncos will suffer from SB hangover(they also lost two key defensive players), and the Chargers are garbage.
And yet you guys ain't done nothing either, and you think you guys will win the division?? And if so, why?? Now I think we win the division cuz we have the better team..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet you guys ain't done nothing either, and you think you guys will win the division?? And if so, why?? Now I think we win the division cuz we have the better team..

Well the Cowboys did win their division in the last 2 years and their star QB is coming back plus what looks to be a very explosive offense with Dez Bryant returning and their first round pick RB that looks like he could be a star. They are also in a pretty weak division that doesn't have a clear cut front runner and possibly could be won with a 9-7 record again. So at least they have some recent history to lean on to possibly show future success. When was the last time the Raiders won their division again? Mostly Idaho just saying that 1) cause well we like to rag on each other a bit and 2) you say you think you have the better team but at least for me until I actually see the Raiders show they are an improved team I still put them as 3rd in our division behind the proven teams that have done it recently and have a proven organization from top to bottom to be about winning.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the Cowboys did win their division in the last 2 years and their star QB is coming back plus what looks to be a very explosive offense with Dez Bryant returning and their first round pick RB that looks like he could be a star. They are also in a pretty weak division that doesn't have a clear cut front runner and possibly could be won with a 9-7 record again. So at least they have some recent history to lean on to possibly show future success. When was the last time the Raiders won their division again? Mostly Idaho just saying that 1) cause well we like to rag on each other a bit and 2) you say you think you have the better team but at least for me until I actually see the Raiders show they are an improved team I still put them as 3rd in our division behind the proven teams that have done it recently and have a proven organization from top to bottom to be about winning.
2 years ago ain't sheet cd.. They were what?? 4-12 last year?? If you think Romo is holding up for a season, you trippin dude.. And even then the Giants are just the better team IMO.. Makes some extra change and put some coin on the Giants.. And the RAIDERS!! They are both winning the division cd.. It's NEW year, last year is OVER..

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well IDK across the board, but I like your AFCN DIV winner pick.

Admittedly this is half baked but I'm taking a stab at this

AFCE

NE...11-5
BUF..9-7
MIA..9-7
NYJ..8-8

AFCN

PIT...12-4
CIN...9-7
BAL...9-7
CLE...5-11

AFCS

IND...10-6
HOU...9-7
TN....8-8
JAX...8-8

AFCW

KC...10-6
OAK...9-7
DEN...9-7
SD.....8-8

NFCE

DAL...9-7
WAS...9-7
PHI...9-7
NYG...8-8

NFCN

GB...12-4
MIN..10-6
CHI..9-7
DET..9-7

NFCS

CAR...11-5
ATL...9-7
TB....9-7
NO...8-8

NFCW

AZ....11-5
SEA...10-6
LA....8-8
SF....7-9
Your teams,are a combined 66 games over .500.... lol

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like

AFC
1. PITT
2. NE
3. KC
4. JACKSONVILLE
5. OAKLAND
6. CINCINNATI

* The above assumes the Jets don't resign Fitzpatrick

NFC

1. ARIZONA
2. GREEN BAY
3. CAROLINA
4. WASHINGTON
5. ATLANTA
6. MINNESOTA

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the Cowboys aren't getting Romo, Scandrick, or a healthy Dez back. They didn't draft a potential RB stud in the first round. They didn't sign players that fit in their defense either I guess. Just because the Cowboys didn't throw a shit ton of money at players like the Giants did doesn't mean they did nothing. The Raiders haven't finished above .500 since 2002, but I'm supposed to believe this is the year. I'll believe it when I see it.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 years ago ain't sheet cd.. They were what?? 4-12 last year?? If you think Romo is holding up for a season, you trippin dude.. And even then the Giants are just the better team IMO.. Makes some extra change and put some coin on the Giants.. And the RAIDERS!! They are both winning the division cd.. It's NEW year, last year is OVER..
The Cowboys were 4-12 last year with significant injuries. What is the Raiders excuse for being bad? They were just 3-13 a couple of years ago and 7-9 last year. Yeah, that team going places.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like

AFC
1. PITT
2. NE
3. KC
4. JACKSONVILLE
5. OAKLAND
6. CINCINNATI

* The above assumes the Jets don't resign Fitzpatrick

NFC

1. ARIZONA
2. GREEN BAY
3. CAROLINA
4. WASHINGTON
5. ATLANTA
6. MINNESOTA
I can see how the AFC could unfurl the way it does in your prediction, but no Seattle? That feels like crazy talk unless Wilson gets hit hard one too many times.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see how the AFC could unfurl the way it does in your prediction, but no Seattle? That feels like crazy talk unless Wilson gets hit hard one too many times.
I've got Seattle at 9-7 and missing by a game. I think their D is getting worse and the loss of Lynch for good will ultimately hurt them more than most do. The Hawks kind of switched their offensive philosophy halfway through last year and it paid dividends but now that they are a pass first team I think other teams will have a better grade on how to stop them now that they know for sure that's what they are.

DetroitFan*

HAS NO FRIENDS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the Detroit Lions ride off into the sunset with the Lombardi Trophy (probably because they literally stole it), we will see who is laughing!

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's my prediction
AFCE
BUF 8-8
MIA 8-8
NE. 8-8