• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

@ Muzzer & Hammerdown

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a lot of help from many therapists that helped to change some of my ways. Others outside the medical field always thought they had a solution, at least that's how I interpreted it. None knew how to properly diagnose a Traumatic Brain Injury person. I still find it odd today, that people generally have no clue as to what they are talking about regarding an individuals particular personality trait.

I never once had an out of body experience through any of my comas. I always figured maybe it was due to me not being right with a higher power. I also am spiritual, always have been, but I'm not a religious person.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My ol lady got bacterial meningitis about 5 years ago. She was in a coma for 4 days and I was told to get her affairs in order. About 2 in the morning following that conversation, she opened her eyes. The stories she believed to be reality were outrageous. In addition to the stories, she also Incorporated books I was reading to her into this false reality. She thought the book I was reading(The Notebook) was about me and another woman...

Medical issues are devastating. I know being a loved one I just wish I could switch places. After surgery to patch a hole on the lining of her brain and rehab to relearn how to walk and talk, things have found their way back to normality.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My ol lady got bacterial meningitis about 5 years ago. She was in a coma for 4 days and I was told to get her affairs in order. About 2 in the morning following that conversation, she opened her eyes. The stories she believed to be reality were outrageous. In addition to the stories, she also Incorporated books I was reading to her into this false reality. She thought the book I was reading(The Notebook) was about me and another woman...

Medical issues are devastating. I know being a loved one I just wish I could switch places. After surgery to patch a hole on the lining of her brain and rehab to relearn how to walk and talk, things have found their way back to normality.

Jesus, that's rough. I'm w you, I'm more of a sacrificial soul. I can deal with my own demise, not sure how I'd do if it was my wife's life on the line.

I rescued a pit bull from Pontiac in 2005 who was first rescued from a dog fighting ring. She was 7 months old then. She died the day after Christmas a few weeks ago from cancer. I acted all tough saying my goodbyes then almost drove off the road I balled so hard. Had to pull over.

RIP Sadie

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
xf0yo4.jpg

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry about your dog, man. I know how rough that can be. We rescued a pit/lab puppy from a dogfighting operation in Saginaw. I'd love to go through one of the houses where the raise and/or keep stolen "bait dogs" and put a load of buck shot in the chest of every person there. Tying a dog up to a post so that your fighting dog can practice killing it is beyond sick. I'd have no issue whatsoever being the judge, jury, and executioner for people involved with that shit. When I hear stories about family dogs being stolen to be used as bait dogs it makes me sick.

Apparently dogfighting is a big problem in the Saginaw/Bay City area. If you ever need to get you rage on Rob, give me a call and we can meet in Saginaw and go all SWAT on one of these dogfighting operations...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks man. She lived a good life far away from Ponticrack in the suburbs, had a big yard and played football like a champ up until the day she died. She didn't even look sick other than you could see it in her eyes. She never showed any side affects from fighting and was the gentlest dog in the world.

Animal cruelty...I wish I could do more...literally makes me sick to my stomach.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,868.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously Rob, I'm not trying to hijack this thread but if you want to read something absolutely horrifying and disgusting...... try this

Woman sentenced to 219 years in prison in sex ring case

The whole entire family was involved in incestuous behavior. These sick-ass mo-fo's live pretty close by (within 25 miles). I am sure quackerjacked knows or has heard of this case. I'm pretty sure there were close to 12-15 kids involved

people like this need not exist anymore, AT ALL !!!!!

Disgusting and unfortunately, not all that rare. Read about stuff like this more than I'd like to.