• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Muh muh muhfeels

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure am... None of our players have said anything like that... I also am really really fiending for some football and I've been just talking shit out of frustration..

Texas players wouldn't have the balls, they would just meekly take it.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree, he didn’t step down (meaning Vic) he was run off by political correctness which has now bitten WVU in the arse, Martin won’t be back, Mark my words and WVU has no DC.

WVU will get what it deserves for caving to a snowflake child.
Here is one I saw today and don't know what to think of it.

http://www.espn.com/womens-college-...en-basketball-coach-created-toxic-environment

The part that baffled me was:

"The USA Today report found that players felt routinely belittled by Stollings and her staff and had serious concerns about their physical well-being because of a system to monitor their heart rates during practices and games. Eight players alleged that playing time was determined by whether they maintained a heart rate at least 90% of capacity. In addition to a loss of playing time, those who failed to do so were allegedly singled out for scorn."

I wonder what their definition of "belittled" is. If it is a legit issue, fine. If they are just soft, piss on them.

But, I don't see anything wrong with using new technology that provides good data in regards to physical health and effort. Back in the dark ages...when I was coaching... I had to rely on just my perception of whether a kid was loafing or hustling his tail off. Now they have scientific data to go on besides human perception. What the hell is wrong with monitoring a player's health and/or rewarding a good consistent effort from a player?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL - good afternoon to you too! The worst part for your team's situation is I don't see your D getting better for quite a while over this. If he really stepped down over the comments, that's just weak.

I agree, our conference isn’t a worthless pile of shit like yours. Our D May struggle indeed. Weak comments or not, Fuente had the get out of train rollin for your team. Congrats on winning 9 games again on the back of an awful schedule.

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U
I agree, our conference isn’t a worthless pile of shit like yours. Our D May struggle indeed. Weak comments or not, Fuente had the get out of train rollin for your team. Congrats on winning 9 games again on the back of an awful schedule.
No divisions and we pick up Clemson. It's definitely not the worst. Your guess is as good as mine on the OOC game.

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“I had my first incident with him after a mistake I made on the field that he called me retarded for doing the wrong technique,” Martin said in June.

I call a co-worker tardmagic because he hasn't been fired yet. He is continually demoted unofficially. He is white with a liberal degree. Am I racist? Help me!

We're all in trouble

tenor.gif

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U

No divisions and we pick up Clemson. It's definitely not the worst. Your guess is as good as mine on the OOC game.

You lost PSU though out of conference. Honestly with this reduced schedule there is zero reason you guys shouldn’t win a minimum of 8 games. You’re still a good team.