• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: M's vs Rangers: 4/11-4/13

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beltre has more RBI's tonight than our entire team has had in their last 3 games...

Msfann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 hits in 7 inning so far. Seriously.
barney-stinson-kill-myself-boring-suicide-neil-patrick-harris-How-I-Met-Your-Mother.gif

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't take credit for this, but rather a guy on twitter posted this little diddy. You know it's bad when the Sonics have been to the playoffs more recent than the Mariners. Let that one soak in for a minute..............and then ask yourself why? Why do WE put ourselves through this? This team will eventually be good, someday. When that day comes a bunch of shitwads will come out of the woodworks like they did for the Seahawks and act like they've been around forever with their brand new M's gear; already hate them fans like I do the twelvies. I sat through the 90's watching every game of the Hawks just like we are doing with the M's. WE deserve a winning fu@*ing team dammit!! I'm tired of this shit!!

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all the hype surrounding this team, this team could very well be one of the worst.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone send Cano a memo that he is not a home run hitter? And tell him to stop swinging for the fences every time he's up...

If we keep this up, we better trade Nelson Cruz before he gets hurt...

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As do I... I have never considered myself a 12, just a faithful, fanatic fan through the good and the bad...
I definitely don't want to make this thread about the Hawks, but one last point. I was born and raised in Tacoma, moved to AZ in 95'. I swear my brother and a couple of our buds that are Washington born and raised living in AZ were the only Seahawks fans in all of AZ. Always sported our gear, watched every game as usual, and supported the team when we were the laughing stock of the NFL. ALL OF A SUDDEN there's bumper stickers, license frames, huge decals, hats, shirts, and every flipping piece of Hawks gear all over the state within the last few years. The Holmgren days didn't have near the affect of recent years. I can't stand them and that goes for pretty much any Hawks fan in AZ. Ill tell you this, aside from the snowbirds in AZ there isn't a Mariners fan in AZ aside from NWAZ and myself as it currently stands. We are wounded fans that still watch but man o man is it getting difficult.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cano, Cruz, Seager: 0-for, 0-for, 0-for. Cano at .182, Seager at .179.

These are our best hitters? This team is hopeless. Edgar Martinez, thanks, but I'm starting to think it's not going to work out.

Should work on finding a hitting coach that can actually coach hitting.

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ypy8Pea.png

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever. I'm not paying any attention until June. It's just same shit, different year.

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever. I'm not paying any attention until June. It's just same shit, different year.
And by June, they'll have quit altogether like they always do. Shit, eight games in, and they can't do anything at home??

The sky's not falling, people. It hit ground long ago; just that no one on this team has the balls to try and lift it back up!

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beltre has more RBI's tonight than our entire team has had in their last 3 games...

Beltre was such garbage when he played for us, other than defense ... Go figure he improves after he leaves... All you had to do was pitch him outside and he wiffed over and over .... Always tried to pull outside pitches when he was here...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

These are our best hitters? This team is hopeless. Edgar Martinez, thanks, but I'm starting to think it's not going to work out.

At this point though these guy's should know how to hit an effin baseball ... They should be holding themselves accountable and getting in that batting cage 5 hours a day if need be... This is getting ridiculous how hitters just come to Seattle and they can't even play effin tee ball !!!

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We know they aren't firing Edgar. That hardly seems like it's worth talking about.

Either way this team has gone through a plethora of hitting coaches the last 15 years and the results don't change. I put it more on the GM to,find the right guys.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aside from the snowbirds in AZ there isn't a Mariners fan in AZ aside from NWAZ and myself as it currently stands. We are wounded fans that still watch but man o man is it getting difficult.

Amen to that. I coached and worked with kids of all ages who are Hawks fans but think Washington is by NY. It is a fad as long as they are winning. Funny, I don't see that many Mariner fans in the area...I wonder why?

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

After 8 bleeping games. Even for this franchise that's impressive.

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amen to that. I coached and worked with kids of all ages who are Hawks fans but think Washington is by NY. It is a fad as long as they are winning. Funny, I don't see that many Mariner fans in the area...I wonder why?
A quick little story. Two years ago I was working down in Tucson, and as I sat eating breakfast I noticed a family enjoying the morning a couple of tables over; the dad (I assume) was wearing what seemed to be a brand new Seahawks shirt. Although I am a huge Hawks fan, I was sitting there wearing a Mariners shirt like the sap I am for my hometown teams. The waitress approaches their table and rather than ask about his being a Seahawks fan, she asked him how he felt the M's would do that season since it was the beginning of the season. He replied, "we don't watch the Mariners, nobody watches the Mariners". She replied, "why don't you watch the Mariners?". His response, "nobody watches the Mariners because they SUCK". The hair on the back of my neck stood straight up, and I felt like reaching over his table and cracking him in his nose. It was like he was talking about my family. That day has always stuck with me, and from that point on I have had zero tolerance for the Seattle sports team bandwagon fans. I can assure you that when the M's are good someday that knucklehead will be wearing brand new moose horns all the while acting like a lifetime fan. Drives me nuts! Anyways, it's you and me down here for now. To support your words just a few days ago..........."same ol' Mariners".

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

After 8 bleeping games. Even for this franchise that's impressive.
This always cracks me up. I mean, what do they say in this meeting? "Alright, we need to win." "Robbie, you need to hit the ball ok?". "Infield, we need you to not have errors ok?" These meetings are a joke to any logical thinking adult. It's not like they are trying to suck, they just suck right now.....period. A meeting won't create runs, but if they need warm and fuzzies then go ahead.