• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

M's Road Trip: August 13th to August 21st

Msfann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And because dipshit wasted his challenge on stupid crap earlier Raleigh just got caught stealing second to end the inning. You could see he was safe but no challenge left.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,747.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who else was glad they didn’t listen about moving Woo to the pen?
Donald Trump Thumbs Up GIF by Justin Gammon

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glade even though. I thought. .he was bull pen guy ..
I'm glade he's in .Seattle's rotation..

they need to score a run..
to..
win..
carpenter..is really killing the mariners .
yesterday and today..

Houston..tampa..in..extras

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has a team ever had the #1 ERA and not made the playoffs?

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston wins..
Seattle..
loses...
I'm a puke.to see Astros again in the playoffs..

not sure ..I'll look .

carpenter. the mariners killer..with hrs..

k wrap..I wanted .to trade for him in the offseason .thats .why..

k wrap..

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lost to a .130 hitter with Robles playing little league depth....lol. This team.

MarinersBestFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some bizarre reason, I’m just having the hardest time finding the proper thread on the form to reply to. It’s like this particular thread appears and just completely disappears off my phone and just like right now I just left the posting on the old thread about the last series or whatever so fucking frustrating.

But it really doesn’t matter because my other posting on the incorrect thread clearly stated the Mariners are 100% not making the postseason this year. You can just clearly see the wind is out of their sales. They’re losing game After Game after the game the Astros just are not losing. They’re winning every freaking game. It just wasn’t meant to be this year. The season is done.

There’s gonna be glimpses of maybe they’re gonna come back and all this other this season is fucking done. Stick a fork in it.

I hardly get to see the team play on TV being out here in Ohio and part of me is glad they’re just playing some real shitty baseball right now losing games that they could potentially win not getting hits when needed to get hits allowing just no flow to a game no inspiration to win baseball game. They’re just dead flat.

I’ll pop back in in a few weeks, but I’ve had enough of Mariners baseball for now. I’m gonna focus on having some late summer fun and going golfing in a bunch like I have been.

Best of luck to everyone happy baseball. I’ll catch up with you and Sept and we can watch them go down in flames.

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, THAT was a waste...

A 2-0 lead blanked out by Carpenter, and we shit the mound in the bottom of the 10th, as figured.

This team is SCREWED, no two ways about it. This was their best chance to overcome, and THEY LOSE TO A BULLPEN TEAM.

FIRINGS SHOULD HAPPEN...though we know they won't, so there's only one thing to do tomorrow:

SHGetSwept.png

AceKeptic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some bizarre reason, I’m just having the hardest time finding the proper thread on the form to reply to. It’s like this particular thread appears and just completely disappears off my phone and just like right now I just left the posting on the old thread about the last series or whatever so fucking frustrating.

But it really doesn’t matter because my other posting on the incorrect thread clearly stated the Mariners are 100% not making the postseason this year. You can just clearly see the wind is out of their sales. They’re losing game After Game after the game the Astros just are not losing. They’re winning every freaking game. It just wasn’t meant to be this year. The season is done.

There’s gonna be glimpses of maybe they’re gonna come back and all this other this season is fucking done. Stick a fork in it.

I hardly get to see the team play on TV being out here in Ohio and part of me is glad they’re just playing some real shitty baseball right now losing games that they could potentially win not getting hits when needed to get hits allowing just no flow to a game no inspiration to win baseball game. They’re just dead flat.

I’ll pop back in in a few weeks, but I’ve had enough of Mariners baseball for now. I’m gonna focus on having some late summer fun and going golfing in a bunch like I have been.

Best of luck to everyone happy baseball. I’ll catch up with you and Sept and we can watch them go down in flames.
I think it's because I forgot to make it a Series Thread when I did the opening post.

But yeah, totally getting that feeling. They're pretty much DEAD to a few of us; it's only a matter of time before others feel the same way.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 39,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who else was glad they didn’t listen about moving Woo to the pen?
I'll admit I thought he should have been in the pen due to his injury history. I'll happily take the L on that.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,747.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we are 28 and 30 since June 6. Houston is 37 and 20.

AceKeptic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet if we could cancel the rest of our season, no one else would know the difference.

Yes, we're that bad. Time to pack it up, fellas, this team is DONE.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a personal note, my brother brought me back a box of items I had in his garage. I found old Mariners and Seahawks ticket stubs from the 80's, old schedules including a team picture from the 1995 team for the 1996 schedule (pretty cool), a 2001 Mariners sticker (I heard that was a good year) and 7 baseballs from various spring training practices with several autographs. The problem with the autographs is I can't read 99% other signatures. I did see a Jack Zduriencik and Don Wakamatsu and John Wetteland. I wish I knew the rest of them. Man they have bad penmanship.

I had to look for a silver lining for the week.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a personal note, my brother brought me back a box of items I had in his garage. I found old Mariners and Seahawks ticket stubs from the 80's, old schedules including a team picture from the 1995 team for the 1996 schedule (pretty cool), a 2001 Mariners sticker (I heard that was a good year) and 7 baseballs from various spring training practices with several autographs. The problem with the autographs is I can't read 99% other signatures. I did see a Jack Zduriencik and Don Wakamatsu and John Wetteland. I wish I knew the rest of them. Man they have bad penmanship.

I had to look for a silver lining for the week.

Here are a couple. Any ideas?

ball.jpg

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Astros on fire and the season is slipping away. It's funny too how close I was to believing in this team. They were 43-31 and 9 games up and I said if they went into Cleveland and won the series I would be on board. They won the first game to go up 10 in the division and it was like, oh maybe they really are different. Subsequently lost that series and the next 5 or 6 afterward and have been total dog shit since.

This franchise is a laughingstock. No one would tolerate this epic of a collapse in such a short period of time and allow Dipshit and Servais to keep their jobs. The M's excepted of course.