• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: M's Homestand: June 10th - 16th

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
M's are getting it done with smoke and mirrors, but getting it done.

What other team this far ahead in their division doesn't have any position players that deserve an all-star nod? There isn't a single one on this team. Can't say I've ever seen that before.

This fucking ownership needs to let the team be buyers this year. Would be criminal to waste this pitching and their overachieving in the name of profits. I fear that's exactly what they are going to do, but man I hope this is the year they pull their heads out of their asses and let the team go for a run.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea how they keep doing it but it does feel good that they have such a big lead while we are still complaining.
Well, part of this lead is the rest of the division is surprisingly doing bad … But ya gotta give the M’s some credit also for doing better than most thought they’d do… They’re gonna need to get more offense if they want a good playoff run should they win the division …

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
M's are getting it done with smoke and mirrors, but getting it done.

What other team this far ahead in their division doesn't have any position players that deserve an all-star nod? There isn't a single one on this team. Can't say I've ever seen that before.

This fucking ownership needs to let the team be buyers this year. Would be criminal to waste this pitching and their overachieving in the name of profits. I fear that's exactly what they are going to do, but man I hope this is the year they pull their heads out of their asses and let the team go for a run.
I don’t have faith, we’ve seen this story before with this ownership … It ticks me off they can’t just give the fans a gift after all these years of support … DO it for the fans!

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, part of this lead is the rest of the division is surprisingly doing bad … But ya gotta give the M’s some credit also for doing better than most thought they’d do… They’re gonna need to get more offense if they want a good playoff run should they win the division …
Yeah the other teams are struggling at the moment but it still is remarkable they have this big of a league with a minor league offense.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t have faith, we’ve seen this story before with this ownership … It ticks me off they can’t just give the fans a gift after all these years of support … DO it for the fans!
There is a big difference on paper for this year. The Mariners have as good of prospects as any other team in baseball. And all of the other AL teams need pitching at the deadline. Haven’t looked at the NL but would be nice if the M’s were the only real contender going after the big bat.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya I chuckle every time the M's put out the voting for All-Star propaganda on twitter or on air. Who the heck can you realistically vote for? None is the answer. It really is amazing. It reminds me of some old 80's National League teams that won 2-1 or 4-3 with little offense but stud pitching.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So righties hit 5 times better against Eovaldi and Servais loads up the lineup with lefties. LOL.
the naked gun facepalm GIF

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eovaldi hadn't given up more than 2 runs in his prior 5 starts. M's chase him after 3 innings with 4 earned runs.

Baseball is a weird game.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those teal unis suck, anyway... get rid of them
They used to be my favorite years ago, but now it is the Sunday creams and the Steelheads Uniforms.