• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: M's Homestand: August 2nd to August 11th

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem with..Arkansas..
Only victor.labrada for an outfielder..from Everett.

Packard and clase moved up..
Sundstrom seemed earlyer.
That he would but then lvled out..

At Everett..and r.j.shrek moved up..
Then got traded .
So Arkansas left..wanting..
For outfields...

Aiden Miller moved up.
But he is catcher.,of..

The good news is that.
Overall .mariners are still.
Stocked..with middle
Infielders all..the way down.
..to dsl..

Last edited:

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was watch RRS pregame a bit ago and he was talking hypothetical trades with his guest (some short time Ms reliever). He framed it like "listen to these CRAZY packages we may gave needed to give up for X player" and then "would you do it?"

His 1st proposal was Vladi Guerrero Jr. for Andres Munoz, Harry Ford and another Top 50 prospect (pretty sure he meant in our Org, or he would have just named who he was thinking).... is that how out of touch the M's mouthpieces are? I would do that in a heartbeat, and I really like Munoz. I think all of our assumptions are that it would have taken at least Colt Emerson, Harry Ford + another of our actual highly rated prospects (possibly more) to get that done.

The next was Robert for Hancock, Locklear + a Top 50.... again :L

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was watch RRS pregame a bit ago and he was talking hypothetical trades with his guest (some short time Ms reliever). He framed it like "listen to these CRAZY packages we may gave needed to give up for X player" and then "would you do it?"

His 1st proposal was Vladi Guerrero Jr. for Andres Munoz, Harry Ford and another Top 50 prospect (pretty sure he meant in our Org, or he would have just named who he was thinking).... is that how out of touch the M's mouthpieces are? I would do that in a heartbeat, and I really like Munoz. I think all of our assumptions are that it would have taken at least Colt Emerson, Harry Ford + another of our actual highly rated prospects (possibly more) to get that done.

We suck...lol.

But Jerry said they weren't available and Jerry never lies...

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rafa Nieves

@mlb_agent

Victor Robles last 248 PA:.303/.386/.408127 wRC+22 SB5 DRS

He’s only 27 years old, and was a top 5 overall MLB prospect with elite makeup and energy who contributed to a World Series team in his rookie year.

Shoutout to Justin and Jerry who looked under the hood and offered him an opportunity… Also, big credit to Scott Servais. Good managers get the best talent out of their players

-------------------------------------

If that is true, our hitters are way worse than we thought if he is getting the best out of them...lol.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh jeez calm down.

If we can just trade for Ohtani, Witt, and Judge we should be able to guarantee the playoffs next year and that's a modest ask.........

237c296792117070a68d68191f09ccd9.gif

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rafa Nieves

@mlb_agent

Victor Robles last 248 PA:.303/.386/.408127 wRC+22 SB5 DRS

He’s only 27 years old, and was a top 5 overall MLB prospect with elite makeup and energy who contributed to a World Series team in his rookie year.

Shoutout to Justin and Jerry who looked under the hood and offered him an opportunity… Also, big credit to Scott Servais. Good managers get the best talent out of their players

-------------------------------------

If that is true, our hitters are way worse than we thought if he is getting the best out of them...lol.
Is Robles under contract after this year? Really like the guy

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Robles under contract after this year? Really like the guy
No he is a free agent but I think there is a good chance they re-sign him. He likes it here which is sooooooooo unusual.

1 year/$2.65M

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he is a free agent but I think there is a good chance they re-sign him. He likes it here which is sooooooooo unusual.

1 year/$2.65M
Eh, they better get that done ASAP. If he stays productive someone will be offering a lot more than that IMO.

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down at dsl..dowel Joseph
Only 17.
Looks like an other year.
At dsl there..
Manuel de Cesare...
6-4..outfield..hitting 248..
Only 17 yo..
Prob are the best guys..
And a few pitchers..

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I recodedthe game and started watching round 10:30 last night. I jumped around and then checked my phone for a score once it was 5-0. Finding out they won in 10 I went to the 6th inning to watch them tie it then 10th to win it. I assumed it was something more dramatic than a walkout walk, but hey we will take it though I think he could have been out twice in the AB.

The question I had was I heard something about Garver receiving death threats? In Seattle? That just doesn't sound like Seattle fans who put up with shit from Jerry and cheer it. I did I miss something?
You got some jackass fans on the interweb saying stuff. After the Divish explanation I really don’t think they are Mariners fans. Some were trashing him but evidently they went after his wife. Like what baseball fan who is pissed at Garver really digs through the internet to find out who his wife is and goes after her? If baseball fans aren’t giving death threats to ownership for their treatment of us then I just highly doubt they are baseball fans to go after his wife.

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, they better get that done ASAP. If he stays productive someone will be offering a lot more than that IMO.
You bet they will .
So see if by the end of August..
He is still as good I don't know why he would not .

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You bet they will .
So see if by the end of August..
He is still as good I don't know why he would not .
Cuz there is an energy.on the.team again..that's nice..

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They would offer..
Same as.arb..3 or 4.deending on where he was before ..dfa..
Witch.is..4 or 5 mil..I think.

Plus a maybe bonus for.
Extra..years .4 years ..50.mil..maybe..
With good production..
Just a starting point..
Till we see..

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got some jackass fans on the interweb saying stuff. After the Divish explanation I really don’t think they are Mariners fans. Some were trashing him but evidently they went after his wife. Like what baseball fan who is pissed at Garver really digs through the internet to find out who his wife is and goes after her? If baseball fans aren’t giving death threats to ownership for their treatment of us then I just highly doubt they are baseball fans to go after his wife.
That is just stupid. We vent on here, but threats? And going after wives? Lowest of the low.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it matters to him where he plays over the total money. He seems like a guy that needs to be comfortable and I guess the no pressure to win Mariners are just his style.

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it matters to him where he plays over the total money. He seems like a guy that needs to be comfortable and I guess the no pressure to win Mariners are just his style.
We just need 26 of those talented players that don't want pressure to win and both ownership and the fans will get what they want :heh:

Msfann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is just stupid. We vent on here, but threats? And going after wives? Lowest of the low.
Yeah I might rant about how a guy plays sometimes but I wish no harm onto any player ever. I hope they catch whoever did that crap and put them in jail and ban them from every MLB event for life.

Msfann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The White sox just lost their 20th game in a row ouch. At least we're not dealing with those kinds of problems.

MarinersBestFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two hits through six innings not a single run

Didn’t take long for the new lineup new look team to post up the same ole’ same old numbers

Msfann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And game. I'll quit watching this and see if they come back again.