• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MOTHER FUCKIN' GDT: SanFran @ GB!!

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's good info right there.

Oh wow, he just said Rogers got his first career sack yesterday. I didn't know that that was his first ever.

I didn't know that either. When you are that good of a cover corner, I guess you don't blitz much :)

Interesting that they played so much dime yesterday and were disguising man with zone. It did seem to confuse Arod- which you don't see very often.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Is it just me or did anyone else notice something about the 49ers' game plan on running the ball? During the early stages of the game, they used Kendall Hunter a lot and then during the second half, they used Gore almost exclusively. I think this is another way for the Niners to ensure that Gore gets rest plus as everyone is aware, even the best running defense loses some steam towards the latter part of the game. By using Hunter early and keeping Gore fresh at the later part of the game, the Niners gave Gore an added advantage against a tired defense

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me or did anyone else notice something about the 49ers' game plan on running the ball? During the early stages of the game, they used Kendall Hunter a lot and then during the second half, they used Gore almost exclusively. I think this is another way for the Niners to ensure that Gore gets rest plus as everyone is aware, even the best running defense loses some steam towards the latter part of the game. By using Hunter early and keeping Gore fresh at the later part of the game, the Niners gave Gore an added advantage against a tired defense

YES! I thought our game-planning yesterday was near fricken genius on both sides of the ball. There are few HC's, okay probably zero HC's, that would have removed a certain Patrick Willis in order to execute a winning "game-plan".

That is the stuff future HC'ing legends are made of. It reminded me of how Walsh beat Shula in SB XIX

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YES! I thought our game-planning yesterday was near fricken genius on both sides of the ball. There are few HC's, okay probably zero HC's, that would have removed a certain Patrick Willis in order to execute a winning "game-plan".

That is the stuff future HC'ing legends are made of. It reminded me of how Walsh beat Shula in SB XIX

Maybe this is the beginning of a new "Walsh tree"?

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe this is the beginning of a new "Walsh tree"?

Walsh was a game-planning genius-beast which is a strategic attribute lost to most casual fans. You hear/read all the time fans arguing as to who made whom between Montana or Rice when the true answer to the riddle is that Walsh made both of them.

Harbaugh has certainly been influenced enough by Walsh for perhaps more than an honorable mention when his eventual championship(s) do come.