• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Teams Can No Longer Ask Draft Prospects If Their Mother Is a Sex Worker

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excuse me Johnny is your daddy a pimp? Or is he a player? Hell I bet he is preacher. Yep your daddy is is con artist preacher, life insurance salesman and a partime ticket attorney and a used car salesman.

Johnny: no sir but I have some advice for you on God, Statefarm.the Chicago DA, and a great deal on a used Honda with 357k driven by my grandma to church the insurance office and the attorney that fixes her tickets. It a great deal only $8995 plus TTL and Detail Prep comes to a cool 14k. Sign here it’s going to sell fast my phone is ringing right now.

Uh Johnny if you don’t get drafted we’re going to hire you for the season ticket sales promotions team.
CA5ADAEE-B4EA-47F2-AE46-A21279E61390.gif

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a cop out. Why don't they ask rich kids if their mom is a gold digging whore?
They do. None of them cried to the media about it like these soft little bitches from the hood.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I get what you're saying. It's just that I don't like that shit, regardless of how they frame it. I don't know, maybe it just rubs me the wrong way, ya know.
You don't like the way the media frames it to you. Don't displace your disgust with the teams when your disgust should be directly for the owners of the 6 media companies that sit on each other's boards and control everything you see and hear through their channels.