• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MOTHER FUCKIN' GDT: SanFran @ GB!!

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OT: As soon as the game clock went to 00:00, my internet stream of the game IMMEDIATELY switched to off-brand professional wrestling.

My 9 year old self was like "A Jeff Hardy match?! ZOMG YAY!!!!" :dance:

My pre-to-early teenage self was enraged by the raping of the sanctimony of pro wrestling, thinking "Ewww.... this company has one of my childhood favorite wrestlers, Jeff Hardy, now wearing black n white face make-up, a-la Sting, but in the end, the promoters have Jeff Hardy looking like the puppy of a bitch (female dog) that was humped by both Sting & a male transvestite.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you! Rep for being a class act.

appreciate it!

You could have come here posting a bunch of excuses but you were cool about it and just talked ball.

Plus, I remember you from the Giants board and you posted respectfully there, too

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on D, gotta be better than last series!
Give Fangio credit. After the disasterous second to last drive of the Packers he brought 4 and 5 rushers on the next drive and it rattled Rodgers. I am surprised however that it took him that long to figure it out.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
beautiful win

now onto the Giants against the doggies from LA

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Give Fangio credit. After the disasterous second to last drive of the Packers he brought 4 and 5 rushers on the next drive and it rattled Rodgers. I am surprised however that it took him that long to figure it out.

I think it's the difference between a 2 score lead and a 1 score lead for Vic.

When we're up two scores, we don't want to give up a big play. Let them dink and dunk down the middle of the field and make tackles to run clock off.

Unfortunately, we let Cobb make a couple big plays.

Up one score, with 4 minutes to go, play your regular defense. If they're going to score, don't make them take 200 seconds.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Cobb seemed to be a new wrinkle they added that we didn't/couldn't prepare for more and I'm actually surprised GB didn't try to exploit it more.

Overall it was pretty much a text book team win and the game ball should to everyone who played.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a FANTASTIC effort in all phases. There are certainly things to improve on, but really, I am super impressed by the performance.

We went into a very tough venue and imposed our will on both sides of the ball. At no point did I feel like we were gonna lose. The team played confidently and impressively throughout. Great gameplan, great execution.

NinersForLife

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NEXT!

53122_story__jimandjim.jpg

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex Smith out played Aaron Rodgers on the road.... Yes football world let that sink in for a few minutes.

The only thing Rodgers did better was he threw for more yards granted on way more passing attempts.

A.Smith
20/26 211yds 8.1avg 2td 0int 125.6

A.Rodgers
30/44 303yds 6.9avg 2td 1int 93.3

Well Alex start to get a little credit as a top 10 QB yet? He was a top 5 QB at home last year but bad in road games even though I think like 3 of his 4th quarter comebacks were on the road. This year he starts off hot on the road in one of the hardest places to win in the NFL and post a nearly flawless performance.

On side note...
How crappy is Fantasy Football when Michael Vick with 2td and 4int still gets me more points than Alex Smith???? Think they need to check how good games are calculated.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That pic of Harbaugh and Schwartz is just one of the best pictures ever taken, how much they were able to capture in that single moment. Should have gotten some kind of Pulitzer.

This game today was the worst officiated I've ever seen in any official game beyond 12-year old Little League.....as in, even high school games are better. I wouldn't say these guys are actually worse than HS refs, but given the intensity and atmosphere they just turned to jelly. Give them a week to think about it, absorb the criticism and dread the next game, and they'll be even worse next week. I bet this thing gets solved this week.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great win and a fine way to start the season! So proud of the way the fellas played tonight! Almost shit my pants on that last drive, but the pressure and coverage kept Arod from making it really interesting. Bring on Detroit!

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being a Niners fan is going to shave about 5 years off my life....

Unfortunately, you lost a potential year of your life for every Lombardi. Are you willing to lose a sixth?