• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MOTHER FUCKIN' GDT: SanFran @ GB!!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For my 6,500th post:

Alex Smith played very well IMO. His throws were high-ish in the beginning but started settling down, made some good throws, missed some open guys but didn't turn it over, held on in the pocket and looked confident out there.

Crabtree had a very good game, was hauling in all his throws(to my count), made some good plays after the catch and stepped up. I like it, he may not bringing in TDs like Megatron or others, but he keep drives going and hopefully he'll start seeing the endzone.

OL was sharp and mean, loved it!!!

Gore was franchise and Hunter was a stud. Quality running by our boys.

Defense was dominant and the score really doesn't reflect that.

Akers is awesome lol....

AND I love Harbs... Best thing to the niners in a long time...

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jimmy_spit.gif

This will be forever memorable...

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
For my 6,500th post:

Alex Smith played very well IMO. His throws were high-ish in the beginning but started settling down, made some good throws, missed some open guys but didn't turn it over, held on in the pocket and looked confident out there.

Crabtree had a very good game, was hauling in all his throws(to my count), made some good plays after the catch and stepped up. I like it, he may not bringing in TDs like Megatron or others, but he keep drives going and hopefully he'll start seeing the endzone.

OL was sharp and mean, loved it!!!

Gore was franchise and Hunter was a stud. Quality running by our boys.

Defense was dominant and the score really doesn't reflect that.

Akers is awesome lol....

AND I love Harbs... Best thing to the niners in a long time...

I strongly agree. Even the most casual fans who watched the game would agree with that assessment. Green Bay fans know how dominant our team is overall. They came away being stunned at how potent and scary our team is.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I strongly agree. Even the most casual fans who watched the game would agree with that assessment. Green Bay fans know how dominant our team is overall. They came away being stunned at how potent and scary our team is.

Jesus... I remember saying in this thread that the 49ers looke great, but you sound like the Kim Jong Il. Hilarious.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love that they caught that moment and showed it on the Fox TV broadcast. The slober flying out at the end really tops it off!

Its only wk 1 into year 2 of the Harbaugh era, and he already topped the "handshake" from year 1...

love it! :tongue:

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the secondary played well today. so many times rodgers had nowhere to throw the ball.

I wanted to bump this... our CBs played very good coverage.

I know for me, last year, the CBs ability to cover an elite(upper tier) WR corps such as a GB and NO teams etc.. were a question for me. Could we press? could we cover? etc...

The way they played yesterday, should really carry them forward to the season believing they can shut down the mightiest of WRs... its only one game, yes, but its a confidence boost that they earned... well done CBs.

:yo:

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Grantland: San Fran's Super Sequel

This is from one of those stats clown that predict records with using formula's and other garbage so it's amusing to see him down a little bit of crow.

If this Niners team shows up every week for the remainder of the year, they might even top 13 wins. That's how impressive this performance was.

Is it possible we go undefeated this year?

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No good has come to the undefeateds in a while...

I don't think we'll go undefeated... the only undefeated season I want is an undefeated postseason. :horn:

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Nah,

There is a reason why it's only been done once and that wasn't even with a 16 game schedule.

You're just due for having at least one loss where you either come out flat or the other team has just the right game plan for you.

The Cardinals loss last season comes to mind as a perfect example of this.