• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Most Impressive Win/Player/Team Today

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody that doesn't want to bitch or hurl insults want to chime in?

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody that doesn't want to bitch or hurl insults want to chime in?
Look, your team got blown out at home, mine had a game stolen from them. If Nebraska's D ever put them in a position to win big games, maybe it would happen to them and you'd know what it's like.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you are probably right.

This site is more about trolling and cutting people down rather than promoting and talking about college football.

Instead of actually having intelligent and worthwhile discussions, it is youface jelly shit.

Please tell me again how fucking bad my Huskers played today and put some GIFs behind it make yourself feel cool.

I like this guy :suds:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kenny Guiton. Languishes on the bench for 4 years. When Urban Meyer arrived at tOSU, he said, "That guy does not act like a QB." Transformed in his last year +. On the road in his first start ever, puts up monster numbers and wins.

Impressive.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got to give it up to Blake Bell. 70% completion rate, 400 yards, 4 TDs. 3rd highest QBR yesterday. Also OU defense is allowing 9 ppg.

Good day to be a Sooner!

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most impressive was Manziel for A&M. Seems like he almost single-handedly beat Bama.

Team-wise I'd go with Ole Miss' beatdown on Tejas.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most impressive was Manziel for A&M. Seems like he almost single-handedly beat Bama.

Except that he didn't, thanks to two picks after a couple of terrible throws.

Last edited by a moderator:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you are probably right.

This site is more about trolling and cutting people down rather than promoting and talking about college football.

Instead of actually having intelligent and worthwhile discussions, it is youface jelly shit.

Please tell me again how fucking bad my Huskers played today and put some GIFs behind it make yourself feel cool.

Most accurate statement in the thread. If you dare disagree with "a regular", and I mean talking football, you get accused of being a troll, cut down, and ganged up by other "regulars" so they know the favor will be reciprocated. There is more "who can try to be funnier" stuff going on then real football talk. With that said...

Using your list is difficult because several teams racked up numbers against nobodys. I agree with your earlier Oregon remarks. Seems like every year a team destroys their opponents and appear to be unbeatable then they lose. Oregon has been that team in recent years. FSU will be interesting to follow. Alabama shows it has a great defense, a great offense, great special teams. Just not in the same game!

I know Texas is down but to me Ole Miss winning 44-23 was the biggest. The old Ole Miss team finds a way to lo this game and is the perfect remedy for UT but not this year. Could be a different Ole Miss team. They were ahead then fell behind then destroyed them. Huge for the Rebels!

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCF & their qb looked impressive to me. Not sure if psu's defense was that bad but their o was good

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was most impressed by the officiating crew of the Wisconsin/ASU game. Not sure which was more awe-inspiring - how terribly they called the game (even prior to the hilarity that was the final eighteen seconds), or the record time they made getting off the field after it was over.

Leaving the question of who deserved to win aside (neither team played all that well), what's the fallout from this for those guys? Do they get disciplined? Fired? Nothing? It just seemed like a badly ruffed game throughout.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was most impressed by the officiating crew of the Wisconsin/ASU game. Not sure which was more awe-inspiring - how terribly they called the game (even prior to the hilarity that was the final eighteen seconds), or the record time they made getting off the field after it was over.

Leaving the question of who deserved to win aside (neither team played all that well), what's the fallout from this for those guys? Do they get disciplined? Fired? Nothing? It just seemed like a badly ruffed game throughout.

It was bad throughout.

I would not be surprised if this crew gets the axe. Too many missed calls. They lost control at the end, regardless of anyone's view there as to how it should have played out, the refs lost control.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got to give it up to Blake Bell. 70% completion rate, 400 yards, 4 TDs. 3rd highest QBR yesterday. Also OU defense is allowing 9 ppg.

Good day to be a Sooner!

Bellthrower!!!

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The key to good officiating is consistency. These guys were incompetent throughout the entire game. If they got the last 18 seconds right, that would have been out of character.

Seriously, they should be shipped back to pee wee league football games.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were the refs for the ASU/Wisky game Big 10 or Pac-12 Refs?