• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Most Exciting Part of the Game?

Best Part of the Game Today?

• Malcolm Smith Interception Return

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Percy Harvin Kickoff Return

Votes: 24 68.6%
  • Jermaine Kearse TD Catch and Run

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Any of those LOB Monsterous Hits

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • The Yogurt Commercial With Bob Saget

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really the best part was the defence overall. To keep the leagues number one offence from scoring till very late in the 3rd is a remarkable feat!

I was telling people on the general board that Denver is not what they appear to be but gave up because there is so many Hawk haters it is pointless,they just could not grasp that Denver never played any top D's.

I even posted Denver's Jacksonville game for instance that held them to what i think 16 points at the half or something.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harvins return. That was the back breaker, for sure. We all knew it was a done deal from that point on.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
percygif.gif

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The death blow IMO was before the game even got really moving. Kam's hit on Thomas over the middle basically put all the WRs on notice about their crossing routes. If you noticed throughout the game, DEN WRs were a bit timid going over the middle and when they did, they were hit immediately. It was obvious early to me that DEN wasn't going anywhere. When your bread and butter falls right into the strength of the opposing defense and the defense shows they execute with hard-hitting efficiency and basically take away your best weapon, you become significantly less effective...and in Denver's case, they were fucked.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The death blow IMO was before the game even got really moving. Kam's hit on Thomas over the middle basically put all the WRs on notice about their crossing routes. If you noticed throughout the game, DEN WRs were a bit timid going over the middle and when they did, they were hit immediately. It was obvious early to me that DEN wasn't going anywhere. When your bread and butter falls right into the strength of the opposing defense and the defense shows they execute with hard-hitting efficiency and basically take away your best weapon, you become significantly less effective...and in Denver's case, they were fucked.

Watched Playbook on NFL and they made some good points about how the Seahawks were playing the crossing routes, hopefully I can explain them properly. They started with Chancellor playing deep and reading the routes instead of manning up (that's what happened to Thomas on that hit). This kept the Broncos from being able to use rub routes, cause the Seahawks didn't have defenders where they could get rubbed, they just waited the route matured and the receiver cleared the conjestion and then moved on the routes. As the game went on, they changed and started dropping a DT right into the routes, effectively having the DT rubbing the receivers and throwing their routes off. There was other things they did, but those two strategies worked so well it was really impressive.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got to be the Harvin return. When he was injured there were dozens of posts asking the question that if Harvin only played in the Super Bowl and had an impact play would the trade be worth it. Well he had that big play and the answer is obviously yes because it broke their backs.