• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Morris Claiborne

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not gonna get in yalls debate ...

but that right there I keep see happening over and over .... from Frye and Eriko .... to now Exposed and Eastbay

Keep my name off your twinkle fingers. This ain't got Shit to do with me, quit trying to be a CAPTAIN SAVE A WHORE :lame:

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure it's me....the rest of you guys are victims.
Keep pointing that finger and working on an alliance with others. That in itself says a lot.

I am sorry that I don't give a rats ass what a select few think of me, but thank you for your concern.

Your opinion of me makes no difference to me. The way you go around here talking shit, dont be surprised when the favor is returned. That is all im saying.

No one is teaming up on you, but the issue between you and Nets is rellevant. You continually display the same pattern of behavior. So yes, it is you.

And whether you give a rats ass or not doesn't change the fact that you often act like a douche.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back again with your two cents on who is who around here I see.
LOL....you look smaller by the post

We are what we are and I sure hope you can get past all that.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not gonna get in yalls debate ...

but that right there I keep see happening over and over .... from Frye and Eriko .... to now Exposed and Eastbay

Keep my name off your twinkle fingers. This ain't got Shit to do with me, quit trying to be a CAPTAIN SAVE A WHORE :lame:

Don't be butt hurt .... See most here didn't know you like some of us do. And the reason they didn't is simple. Hell you have admitted it. You were banned weekly for being a troll.

Add TRS and FWD together multiple by 50 .... and it still wouldn't equal the amount of times you have been banned for TROLLING.
Hell only reason you post on a Cowboys board is because you can't post on the Skins board...... Is that a secret to anyone?

See it over and over .... punks always looking for a "friend" on here LOL and you and those I named do just that. :clap:

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be butt hurt .... See most here didn't know you like some of us do. And the reason they didn't is simple. Hell you have admitted it. You were banned weekly for being a troll.

Add TRS and FWD together multiple by 50 .... and it still wouldn't equal the amount of times you have been banned for TROLLING.
Hell only reason you post on a Cowboys board is because you can't post on the Skins board...... Is that a secret to anyone?

See it over and over .... punks always looking for a "friend" on here LOL and you and those I named do just that. :clap:

EVERYONE knows you & the Good ole boys M.O. & are calling you FUCK BOYS out. Don't need an alliance to put Fuck Boys in place, I have checked your Punk ass before & will continue to everytime you get out of line. You are what you are, PUSSY!!

#Silly Rabbit

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EVERYONE knows you & the Good ole boys M.O. & are calling you FUCK BOYS out. Don't need an alliance to put Fuck Boys in place, I have checked your Punk ass before & will continue to everytime you get out of line. You are what you are, PUSSY!!

#Silly Rabbit

you havent done shit

call names on here? Ive told you to take it to my inbox .... but YOU WONT

You keep calling me a pussy? WTF you gonna come kick my ass? That aint happening bruh .... You aint got the balls to even attempt it :laugh3:

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you havent done shit

call names on here? Ive told you to take it to my inbox .... but YOU WONT

You keep calling me a pussy? WTF you gonna come kick my ass? That aint happening bruh .... You aint got the balls to even attempt it :laugh3:

You a Chicken begging to get plucked :nod:

#Taps Taps Lights Out

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You a Chicken begging to get plucked :nod:

#Taps Taps Lights Out

The come do it

Personally here's what I think ..... Your whole Rep has always been about being the biggest troll on a forum. For years .... You strive for that to be your title

Easier to do on the Skids board than it is on the Cowboys board .... This is a whole different ball park

So you are trying to be Eriko or Frye .... and fill their shoes

If you got the balls ..... I got no problem inboxing you my address ................ You might be good with running your mouth .... other than that you are way out of your fucking league

Let me edit this .... cause I got tired of this with the Eriko and Frye situations..... trade you address for address ..... cause of you dont come for me ..... I will for you

Now put up or shut up

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back again with your two cents on who is who around here I see.
LOL....you look smaller by the post

I'm sorry if you are having difficulty with the truth. Life is hard sometimes. You'll get over it, sport!

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I thought I would have to wait till the 49ers game for things to pick up here.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry if you are having difficulty with the truth. Life is hard sometimes. You'll get over it, sport!

you're living an illusion here chuckles, but I see you gotta have the last word so this is my last post here with your addiction to looking small time. You and the mouse in your pocket know what is what here and can claim victory. I remain fine with who is who and how this all came about. You keep the head count and update us from time to time....K chuckles?

adios :yahoo:

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just gonna beat up everyone on the forums. I'm a tough guy.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how about that Morris Claiborne huh?

Cowboys really screwed up when they drafted him. I gave him a 4th round grade and we gave away a 2nd round pick to trade up and get him with the 6th pick. How many shut down corners run a 4.5 forty? I would be shocked if he does not get injured during training camp. Cowboys need to move him to safety because he obviously sucks as a corner

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys really screwed up when they drafted him. I gave him a 4th round grade and we gave away a 2nd round pick to trade up and get him with the 6th pick. How many shut down corners run a 4.5 forty? I would be shocked if he does not get injured during training camp. Cowboys need to move him to safety because he obviously sucks as a corner

Well, the best corner in the game last year was Sherman and he doesn't run under a 4.5

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talib isn't that fast either. He's pretty darn good and plays both sides of the field.