• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Morris Claiborne

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you find that insulting...well..

God Bless You!

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as you say....I'll have to agree to disagree with you on this subject cause Lee and Austin are nothing alike as football players and their luck as it relates to being on the field. being injured and being hurt remain two different things to me.

Since his HS days? He tore his knee up in one college game.... major thing which drops most athletes but you hammer out what you need for this "debate" as you call it.

still no name calling I see

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sean Lee missed 13 games in college. Sat out 2008 after tearing his knee in a non contact drill during Spring practice. He came back and missed another 3 games the next year with a sprained knee. He played all 13 games his first two years, so I'm wrong there. But, who is to say the guy didn't have anything going on in those years that he wasn't playing through. Kids can play through a lot. I don't even need to bring up his pro injury history -- it's well documented.

And you are the only one drawing parallels between Sean Lee and Miles Austin. I only said they both have injury problems. I'm sorry if you can't accept this FACT. I understand that you have a love affair with Sean Lee and that you think he is the personal savior of the Dallas Cowboys, but get over it. Not sure what you aren't getting.

no,,,,you said Austin was another.... but I see where you started to turn an attitude with a love affair with Lee and all cause I didn't agree with your not disputed label comment

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes....you rip your knee up in the spring, you'll miss that season.
3 games in 3 years but you go ahead and have your moment on all that

I said he wasn't like Austin and then you chimed in with:

"Austin is another one, that could fit this mold. Good point"

Nothing to get over for me. Hopefully you'll be alright

I shoulda started the name calling.....you fished hard and pout a month later?
LOL at you

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who brought up Austin in the first place? And I was referring to Austin fitting the mold of a player with the "injury prone" label. Are you dense?

FACT: Sean Lee has not played a full season of football in 7 years.

Try to reconcile that as you will. I am done with this argument.

No I'm not dense
It's pretty clear who stared the name calling and all cause I see a difference in hurt and injured.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no,,,,you said Austin was another.... but I see where you started to turn an attitude with a love affair with Lee and all cause I didn't agree with your not disputed label comment

Cherry pick this shit all you want. It's there for everyone to read. You seem to have a problem with people expressing their opinion on a message board so you resort to being condescending with the intention of insulting someones intelligence, or you will outright insult someone. It's cool. I know your game. I'll leave it at that

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's not an argument for me. You tried to make it one with:

"I understand that you have a love affair with Sean Lee and that you think he is the personal savior of the Dallas Cowboys"

getting a knee blown out and a neck injury in a pile up isn't the same as chronic hamstring issues.
Your term is injury prone and I don't agree.

BTW...look around this team and tell me Lee isn't the personal savior of this D.
Nevermind....you think Romo is a chocker. I think it's just you.

still being a pretty nice guy here but you seem pissed

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can Sean Lee be the "savior" of this defense when he is hardly on the field? Answer that one. And Lee hasn't been on the field for the Cowboys' most important games the last two seasons. You have a screwy perception of what a savior is. He really helped a lot being on the bench, huh?

And I have nothing for you if you can't realize that Romo is one of the biggest contributors to this teams continued short comings. Romo has won two elimination games in his career. Both against Philadelphia in 2009. Those wins were hugely influenced by Felix Jones and a top 5 defense. Other than that, this guy hasn't won shit. Only been to the playoffs two other times, and failed both times. I don't put the weight of all these losses (or the 2 wins) on Romo, but a good quarterback will elevate his team to a win every once in a while, when it really matters. When the hell has Romo ever done that, outside of a (somewhat) meaningless game here or there in the regular season?

well....you have nothing for me but your feelings remain butt hurt

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cherry pick this shit all you want. It's there for everyone to read. You seem to have a problem with people expressing their opinion on a message board so you resort to being condescending with the intention of insulting someones intelligence, or you will outright insult someone. It's cool. I know your game. I'll leave it at that

sure as hell is.....

you remain the only one name calling here.
Perhaps you have another thread?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
es4m11: "You must still be stinging from the Sean Lee debate"

now the name calling....You must be stupid or something!

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure as hell is.....

you remain the only one name calling here.
Perhaps you have another thread?

Show me where I called you a name? Unless you're referring to me saying you have a love affair with Sean Lee, then I don't see it. I am sorry you can't stomach a little spirited debate.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
es4m11: "You must still be stinging from the Sean Lee debate"

now the name calling....You must be stupid or something!

Explain to me how any of my points in that thread were disproven?

Has Sean Lee played a full season of football since then? Did Tony Romo do something of note lately?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
debate?

you talk shit with no substance and cry a month later when you say something stupid about something you didn't even read. Now I'm the bad guy.

You said a lot about what you think I am in these two threads. You talked shit that only you see and seem to be having a hard time with this so called debate.

move on....

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Explain to me how any of my points in that thread were disproven?

Has Sean Lee played a full season of football since then? Did Tony Romo do something of note lately?

I have and all you hang on is running through the goal posts 16 times during player introductions.

I've never been a Romo ball washer but it's been a little more than just Tony.

Move on....I can't stand casual fans and your blankets statements are just that to me

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
debate?

you talk shit with no substance and cry a month later when you say something stupid about something you didn't even read. Now I'm the bad guy.

You said a lot about what you think I am in these two threads. You talked shit that only you see and seem to be having a hard time with this so called debate.

move on....

First if you think my response in post #11 was "aggression", then I think you're very soft. You were the first person to mention Miles Austin and Sean Lee in the same post in post #18. In post #19 I said that Miles Austin was another player who could be described as injury prone. I did not compare him to Sean Lee, only stated that Austin was injury prone also. The first "aggression" that I perceived was in post #23 when you dropped this nice line "but you hammer out what you need for this "debate" as you call it". Condescending, there is that word again. In post #25 I said you need to get over your love affair with Sean Lee. I can see how that could be offensive. In post #26 I tried to end the argument and agree to disagree. In post #27 you again came in with the condescending bull shit. The rest is history.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have and all you hang on is running through the goal posts 16 times during player introductions.

I've never been a Romo ball washer but it's been a little more than just Tony.

Move on....I can't stand casual fans and your blankets statements are just that to me

How have you proven me wrong about Lee? The man hasn't been around when it counted for two years in a row. He hasn't made it through a year of Football without injury in 7 years. I know that this is rough game and injuries (sometimes catastrophic) are going to happen, I have a permanently damaged wrist to show for my time playing. But just because you dislike the label doesn't make it any less true. Sean Lee is prone to injury. Dissect that comment any way you want to, it won't be any less true.

And not once did I ever say it was all Romo.

And now you're assuming I'm just the casual fan, well I guess so if the measure is post count on this board.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
proven wrong?
I just disagreed with your statement. How did you prove me wrong?

You can't get over it. At least 4 different times you've said you are done with this only to come back.

Me? I think it's you.

do what you say...move on
opinions vary on what Lee and Romo are to this Dallas team

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
proven wrong?
I just disagreed with your statement. How did you prove me wrong?

You can't get over it. At least 4 different times you've said you are done with this only to come back.

Me? I think it's you.

do what you say...move on
opinions vary on what Lee and Romo are to this Dallas team

You still seem to be missing the point. These transgressions usually start because you have some snarky little comment. Then you get all surprised when someone calls you on it. I remember Netsgotbanned having a similar beef with you. It's definitely you.

Have a great day, sir! God Bless You

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still seem to be missing the point. These transgressions usually start because you have some snarky little comment. Then you get all surprised when someone calls you on it. I remember Netsgotbanned having a similar beef with you. It's definitely you.

Have a great day, sir! God Bless You

sure it's me....the rest of you guys are victims.
Keep pointing that finger and working on an alliance with others. That in itself says a lot.

I am sorry that I don't give a rats ass what a select few think of me, but thank you for your concern.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure it's me....the rest of you guys are victims.
Keep pointing that finger and working on an alliance with others.

Not gonna get in yalls debate ...

but that right there I keep see happening over and over .... from Frye and Eriko .... to now Exposed and Eastbay

If people respect your post (which is all you have on a message board) I find it pretty damn cowardly to try to form a gang up

Just had to throw my 2 cents in there .... cause for some damn reason it's starting to happen alot here lately ( last few years)