• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Morris Claiborne

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys CB Morris Claiborne (shoulder surgery) expects to be ready for OTAs.
"I’m feeling great," he said. "I feel like my mind is getting stronger as well as my body. Just rehabbing every day and trying to get stronger. I’ll be ready for when we start up our workouts and on to OTAs and minicamp." Coming off two lost seasons, the No. 6 overall pick of the 2012 draft will be under the microscope as Big D's defense attempts to bounce back from its disastrous 2013.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predict a good year for Claiborne. Not a #6 in the draft type of year, but a good year nonetheless. Can he stay healthy is my question...

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predict a good year for Claiborne. Not a #6 in the draft type of year, but a good year nonetheless. Can he stay healthy is my question...

Good question for a bunch of Cowboys players best players. Romo, Murray, Lee, Dez, Claiborne, Melton.

I agree though, maybe not a all-pro/pro bowl season, but I think he rebounds as long as he can stay on the field.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good question for a bunch of Cowboys players best players. Romo, Murray, Lee, Dez, Claiborne, Melton.

I agree though, maybe not a all-pro/pro bowl season, but I think he rebounds as long as he can stay on the field.

Yep. We keep drafting injured guys or guys that had various injuries in College and then we are surprised when they get hurt at the next level. It seems like a couple of guys that we take every year are still in recovery on draft day. Guess the problem is no one wears a sign that says "injury prone" so when do you pick the guy that drops and when to you pass? We seem to be one of the teams doing the picking and we seem to be one of the teams with the most injury problems. Cause and effect? Who knows...but it's enough of a coincidence for the team to take notice...

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why Ha Ha Dix imo shouldn't be the pick at 16. We need healthy guys with as close to a clean bill of health as possible.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why Ha Ha Dix imo shouldn't be the pick at 16. We need healthy guys with as close to a clean bill of health as possible.

Mo didn't have injury concerns coming out of college. Injury will always be part of the game & unpredictable...

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is true but do you think its a coincidence that Dallas has probably been the least healthiest team in the league over the past 3 or 4 years. Look at our Draft history Eastbay all these guys who have been routinely injured for us generally had the same problems in college not including Mo.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is true but do you think its a coincidence that Dallas has probably been the least healthiest team in the league over the past 3 or 4 years. Look at our Draft history Eastbay all these guys who have been routinely injured for us generally had the same problems in college not including Mo.

Those were calculated risk they took & the reason they were able to get those players where they did. I am more concern with identifying players who have a high threshold to play through pain & injuries.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Injury will always be part of the game & unpredictable"

copy that....hate the labels people put on players.

funniest to me has always been #1 or #2 receiver

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those were calculated risk they took & the reason they were able to get those players where they did. I am more concern with identifying players who have a high threshold to play through pain & injuries.

This is just one of those his issue we will just agree to disagree on :suds:

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Injury will always be part of the game & unpredictable"

copy that....hate the labels people put on players.

funniest to me has always been #1 or #2 receiver

Sean Lee: Injury Prone -- This is not disputable

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony Romo: Choke Artist -- Hard to debate that one, too

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mo didn't have injury concerns coming out of college. Injury will always be part of the game & unpredictable...

If I remember correctly he had a wrist or thumb problem when we drafted him and that was the reason he missed a good portion of his first offseason.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is that all you cancome up with? it only goes to prove my point you are indisputably a troll

How is it that you arrive at this conclusion? I'm curious? Is it because I am making note of two points that have proven themselves time and again? What is it with some in this fan community that you can't accept criticism of the team/specific players without running to immediately call someone a troll? I don't get it. Is this perennial 8-8 team beyond reproach? Is Tony Romo?

I do not put the weight of every loss on Romo, but to deny that he has had a major hand in many BIG losses is kidding yourself. How many interceptions has this guy thrown in big spots? How many poor decisions has he made when the game, or even the season is on the line? The botched snap, remember that? I like Romo and am a fan, but let's call it how it is.

You bring nothing to the conversation by calling everyone troll who doesn't agree with you.

Let's talk when Sean Lee plays a full season.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I remember correctly he had a wrist or thumb problem when we drafted him and that was the reason he missed a good portion of his first offseason.

Yea, didn't he have a broken wrist in college at the end of his last season at LSU?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sean Lee: Injury Prone -- This is not disputable

sure it is....chronic hamstrings like Austin fits but not acl, neck ligaments and the like for Lee. Lee is a tough SOB that does everything he can to play. Least to me he is but you go ahead and define all you want. I could care less about changing your opinion.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure it is....chronic hamstrings like Austin fits but not acl, neck ligaments and the like for Lee. Lee is tough SOB that does everything he can to play. Least to me he is but you go ahead and define all you want. I could care less about changing your opinion.

I made no claim about Lee's toughness. No question the guy has heart. No question he is a high quality football player. But Lee hasnt been able to stay healthy for a full year, probably since high school. Even in college he dealt with injury. Sean Lee has so far proven that he can't stand up to the rigors of an NFL schedule. This is not an opinion. Im not sure why this is a debate.

Austin is another one, that could fit this mold. Good point. I wrote him off a while ago. At least Lee contributed when on the field. Austin was toast last year.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made no claim about Lee's toughness. No question the guy has heart. No question he is a high quality football player. But Lee hasnt been able to stay healthy for a full year, probably since high school. Even in college he dealt with injury. Sean Lee has so far proven that he can't stand up to the rigors of an NFL schedule. This is not an opinion. Im not sure why this is a debate.

Austin is another one, that could fit this mold. Good point. I wrote him off a while ago. At least Lee contributed when on the field. Austin was toast last year.

Lee has been injury prone, all the way back to his Penn State days. If he weren't, he'd have been a first round pick and playing for someone else